UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: psi Vampires
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm 

I am a psi vampire, I do not suck blood, I do not do anything except have this ability to feel and draw energy from another person. I have always been able to do this but never understood what it was and a typical question I will ask someone and I am positive that maybe 90% of people know someone who fits this description; usually someone who has had contact with a psi vampire is the person in your life that everytime you are with them for no matter how long when you leave them you feel tired and just exhausted but chalk it up to that person just being extremely annoying and its taxing to be around them for any length of time, you feel drained when they leave, well chances are you have just been in the company of a psi vampire and i would say 50% of them do not even know they are one but cannot figure out why people do not want to hang out with them. I cannot tell my only sister that I am a psi vampire she wouldn't believe it but she believes that she cannot be with me because i aggrivate her to the point where she is so tired after being with me.I can sit on a subway and draw at will someones energy good or bad to me, energy is energy but when i sense an energy that is really bad i stay away from it and i do not try and take anyones energy from them but if my body is tired it does this on its own, kind of like a self preservation thing. I just wanted to explain this one more time for newer members who might not know, thats all, but believe me when i tell you this it is REAL and if you doubt it b aware the next time you find yourself tired where you were or who you were with joey978

Post subject: Re: psi Vampires
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 pm 

Do you think Joey that some psi-vampires take more than just your energy?

If this is directed, it can leave you very depressed and 'blue' for a long time afterward. That in turn would alter your perceptions, decision making, mood etc.

I have felt the after effects of being zapped by that kind of energy. Even when I know it's happening and I feel weird, I don't back away nearly as quickly as I should.

Carol

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:34 am 

I have recently met a person and we have started hanging out a little and I swear I cannot be around him for very long because he really pulls all my energy out of me and quickly too.
I do know for a fact that he is not aware at all that he does this to people and I cannot go to him and say hey I think your a psi vampire, he would think I was loopy. See, he is a person who is like a wannabe gangster and can never be wrong and he hasn't a clue about anything paranormal.
When I am around him i feel so tirted mand aggrivated too, even talking on the phone kills me. I am aware of whats going on but I could never in a billion yearts make him believe so I do not try. So there are many people out there unaware that they have this power. joey 978

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:24 am 

This is the kind of person, Joey, you need to just "let go." Making excuses, dodging, not answering the phone... those aren't going to dislodge him; he's attached himself to your energy, and the only thing I honestly believe you can say to him is, "Hey, man... you wear me out. You drain me, and I'm just not well enough for this. I like you, but I just can't hang out with you anymore... I'm sorry, but this is the way it has to be."

I know that's hard to do, Joey. It's been VERY hard for me, the three or 4 times in the past 45 years I've had to do it. But you are physically not well enough to handle the draining he does to you, so you have to just tell him...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:35 am 

Tweaked, you are dead on about this.You are very perceptive to notice those things and you are right, he has attached himself to me and I could not see it.
That really blows me away because being a psi vampire myself I should have understood that that is exactly what he has done and I am sure he is not even aware of it,
I have already taken steps to distance myself from him.
Tim, I never used to think that we could take more than energy but now I am not so sure. I have not attempted to even try to take it any further but I suppose you could take much more from someone, Life force, soul? I guess anything is possible but I will not go there, it is much too dark for me. anyway thank you again for youd insights, joey978

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:18 am 

This was a very interesting read.
It is a good thing you do not want to go this path. There are descriptions for that in various cultures. The ones that feed on every 'bad' emotion. Negativity itself.Attracted by suffering and illness.
Whatever they are,whatever you would call it, they definitely have been Human once (or still are). Feeding on negativity can get you addicted. They need it to survive and they try to cause it in others.
I do not think you can drain a soul. But someone can lose part of his/her soul. And that is the entrance way.

From own experience I know that an encounter with something like that can be very painful. I know how to shield myself now and I am not even sure your 'good' way of draining would work on me. But wouldn't want to test it.

Although it might sound like a bad Star Wars ripoff : Stay away from the 'Dark side'. As long as you just take what you need, I do not think you would cause too much trouble. If you take more or the wrong things, then this isn't a good thing for the people around you....and if you got the wrong 'victim' then not for you either. I only shielded myself but power-wise I could have done a counter-attack. But my guide at that time told me not too. I might be rather powerful, but I do not know how to use that power properly (yet). So for my own well being I did not try to crush that spirit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 am 

That's a good post Karhadron.

Maybe, if you look at this as a skill, rather than an anomaly, the type of person who has this skill will have much to do with how its used?

For someone like Joey who wouldn't hurt a fly, I cannot see him causing harm, although it would be easy for him to exploit a vunerable soul. Instead, it is more of a personal journey.

Do you think that the power that comes with such an ability, is really any different than the type of person who would exploit another for gain? Say a corrupt politician, or a mob lender. They can destroy a person psychologically, although maybe not actually taking their soul.

Are you aware, and do you consciously know, when someone is 'working' on you? How do you learn to defend yourself against an invisible attacker.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 pm 

Everything can be misused and I am pretty sure my newfound strengths could be too. Although it is a bit different with me, since part of my skills, are based on my spirit guides.So if I am not in harmony with my totems I won't get any aid from them. And I somehow doubt that either Wolf or Coyote would be very pleased with me abusing my powers. Of course there could be other,darker spirits out there willing to take their roles but .. like Joey I do not want to go there.

I don't think he could harm someone from what I have read either. His own spirits is backing off from the negative energy, which is a good sign. Unfortunately it is not a built-in 'security mode' for everyone out there. Everybody has its own darkness. Some more, some less. The way how you deal with it, how you live with it, is the thing that makes you the person you are. An angel,a demon...and all the shades in between, so to speak.

I think that such a power,like with the politician you mentioned, might not be different. Sometimes it is far less harmful. Although anything paranormal is something people are mostly unaware of nowadays. It is something they should be used to. But in our societies we learn to suppress the inner knowledge we have of this. Most people seem to deal better with the bully beating them up, as with the witch trying to beat up their mind..just for example.
I do not think anything can take your soul. But in the examples you have given...those persons might be able to break you. Once you break you will lose part of your soul. The competitor that ruins your life to get a better position,the supposedly loved one that will abuse you physically or psychologically. In my opinion severe moments can result in a loss of soul. Given enough time this part may regenerate but as long as it does you are vulnerable.

I wasn't aware what it was when I was attacked. I learned it the hard way.I do not know if I would know it now. I think I might, since I know the signs. My biggest advantage probably would be, that now I am no longer closing my eyes from the things around me and in myself. And I got help. Wolf and Coyote are just names. Although they might share some traits with the animal they are not that animal. It is just easier for Humans to name things...give them a form of sorts. I think of them as guides on my journey.
How would I defend myself? Well to be able to draw energy (whatever sort or whereever the drain is coming from...be it in person or over a certain distance) you need something like a bridge...a link. And that link works both ways. Most people would think of anything spiritual as being almost invulnerable. And yes...some spirits are quite strong. But invulnerable? Not really. Actually you are quite fragile. So you could either just 'close the bridge' or cut the link. There are methods to shield your mind and soul. Stop-signs that can not be passed. Or you could follow the trail to the other side.
A fully educated shaman, with enough power in itself, can actually kill the spirit given the correct preparations, as it tries to feed. What this means if that 'spirit' is originating from a human,I'll leave up to your imagination.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:54 am 

Karhedrn, sorry if I spelled your name wrong, but you make some good points and yes people who have this ability can exploit it in very negative ways, I know this for a fact.
I have had this ability for a long time but never understood what it was until later on in life. Another thing is I do not need to take anyones energy, or feed if you want to call it that.
I will never use it either to do anything to anyone, I avoid situations where it might slip out and I am not a dark side person.
This the only site I ever even told anyone although I have been studying it for years now, I understand what I can and cannot do and I would never willingly take someones energy although I know I have run across others who are not so nice but they tend to avoid me, they do not wish for it to be known that they are psi vamps sp thet tend to leave me be once they understand they cannot easily take from me.
But I stay far removed from that part of my life, it serves no purpose for me.
I think that it is no different than someone who exploits someone else for pesonal gain, same principle, different method.
I needed to undrerstand why I felt the way I did all my life so thats what really got me into the paranormal, now that I know, I study many aspects of the paranormal, not just psi vampires although I do have a lot of knowledge on all aspects of vampires, from origins and folklore to present day vampire culture. I hope that clears a little bit up, I am not a bad guy, just a crious seeker of knowledge. joey978

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:44 am 

No need to clear anything up. I do believe you, that you are not a bad guy :D

I do understand that for you this is just part of who you are. Nothing less and nothing more.
And yes...people drawing on your energy can be a burden if you do not manage to either distance or protect yourself. But generally they are not harmful.
All I am saying is...there are others out there that are not that gentle.

To be more specific I'll give an example : In Cherokee lore you got the 'night-goers'. Those are actually humans. Refered to as witches, although the gender isn't necessarily female. Night-goers do have the ability to draw on other peoples energy. With the added skills of witchcraft and some rather nasty character they torment the dying. Hastening the death of somebody will leave 'unused lifeforce' that they can add to their own. They have mastered the skill of drawing energy...but at a horrible cost.
They went a path noone should go.
The other part are the ones that feed on negativity. That is not really a possession but close. They can not control you but influence you. Fueling fears and anger they try to cause trouble. Their gain? Anyone that got angry at least once (that should be about anyone) knows how much power that generates. A power most people do not properly vent. It is like a feast for those that know how to draw on it. The trouble that causes is somewhat secondary for them.

Nothing bad about what you do. As you see, it somewhat depends on what you do with it and what you take. Although I am a bit curious now. You said you do not need to take someones energy. But in your first post you said "..and i do not try and take anyones energy from them but if my body is tired it does this on its own, kind of like a self preservation thing."
Which one is it? If your body would do it automatically how can you stay far removed from it?