UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: psi Vampires
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:54 am 

Karhedron, Joey is taking heavy (and perhaps other) drugs(s) for his life that are sustaining him. Joey is a very good person, and might sometimes be subliminaly infuenced by them... but NOT for very long! He is a stand-up, generous, loving person. He has seen the bright side of life; the darkest side of life, and NOW stands in the middle ... creating his own destiny.. For lifetimes to come.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 pm 

KARHEDRON: I hope you learn wisely to use the powers for proper guidence, and do not slip into the darkness that is close to you, the way your talking I can feel your slide at this distance, please be careful.

PSI vampires, I have come across many of them in my time and have found many use the powers the wrong way only taking the badness, evil, sorrow, and such from different people and using for their own benifit to try an controll the others, be careful of these people, I have had to push several of them out of my life in the past 5 years.

One dangerous place to go, and if your not READY it can be quite troubleing, when someone not so nice will attach themselves to you in the wrong way.

Please be careful

A VERY SERIOUS JEFF

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 pm 

Thank you for the warning Jeff. Yes you are right. There IS a lot of darkness in me. I have gone through some of the deepest valleys anyone could think of. I have been beaten down..both spiritually and physically. I have seen death. Not only at my work as a nurse. I have seen people commiting suicide and I almost woke up next to a dead body, filled with a deadly cocktail of medicines. And I have almost been there myself, a shattered soul just trying to get some peace. In the end it was the grave of an animal, I hardly knew, that brought me back to my senses. Or the flowers on it that needed replacement,which I wanted to do. Only that made me realize what I was going to do.At some point there wasn't too much left of me. And the thought of vengeance did cross my mind, when I found out what was happening to me.

The thing that haunted me and people close to me WAS human. I don't know who it was and it is not important. But I was ready to strike back with my newfound powers. I might not have standed a chance,not being educated how to use it properly, against someone that obviously was knowing what he/she was doing. But I was more than capable and willing to at least take him/her with me.

Hurting the attacker in the process of the attack, is different, than going after him/her AFTER it. I know if I would have tried it...I wouldn't be any better than the one that torrmented me, would I? This gift isn't meant for fighting....it is meant for healing and protection.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm 

I'm really not sure where your located, but you should have and old tree somewhere in your neighborhood or in the area where you grew up as a child.

Why I'm saying this is because you should go to that old tree and sit beside it for a while and close your mind to all the things man-made of the world and just think about all mother natures things IN the world.

Empty your mind and let the powers of the old tree clean your body, and at the end of several hours you'll feel like a new person, with a new use of your powers.

I know of a great place to absorb powers of the world, which is about an hour north of where I'm sitting this very moment, and this area is where the ley lines of the world criss cross, (intersection of power).

When I was a child I grew up just about the middle of this intersection, but now the old homestead is gone, but the powers of the world are still there.

Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm 

If you are talking about a cleansing, I already did that. It is just wonderful how I seem to feel the power of Earth, now that the door has been opened. For the first time I do udnerstand the concept of 'sacred' and 'cursed' places. At the sacred palces the power seems to be so strong that you can almost smell it or taste it on your tongue. Those 'cursed' places are quite the opposite. Although it is possible that they are in the midst of nature...it just doesn't feel right. Like the pulse of Earth itself is absent. Still gives me the shudders,thinking about the first time, I walked into such a spot.

Anyway we seem to have gotten a bit offtopic. Sorry for hijacking your thread this way joey. Was not intended.

:P My location? Well Europe...Germany to be precise. Do not ask me why I get chosen by spirits that are not even close to my area. Or even remotedly have been a part of my spirituality so far. I do not know that either. But it seems they do not really bother about things like cultures or borders :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 pm 

i am a psi vamp... have been "awakened" since i was around 14 (i'm 25 now)... i don't believe there are a lot of "bad" people that want to sit there and hurt people... a psi vamp can cause adverse reactions if they are ticked off or something and not even be aware of what they are doing... so maybe this is what a lot of you have experienced... i know that when i get angry, it takes a lot of energy from me, so in turn i end up needing energy from people... when something like that happens, i try to get away and calm myself down and go to a public place, like a restaurant or something, where there's a lot of people and energy, so as not to drain one person in particular. i know that may sound bad, but it's better to spread out the damage than to sit there and make one person a lethargic zombie.. lol

i know that you can influence people's thoughts by manipulating their energy to make them believe whatever you are telling them. because of that, a lot of psi vamps are good with sales and being lawyers or bankers and stuff like that, especially since they can "feed" off of lots of people's energies, since they meet tons of them everyday. it can be draining on the people they work around, though.

i can tell you, that since i've discovered this, i have not intentionally EVER gone around and attacked people... i take a little bit from various people, when i NEED it.... i like making people happy and making them laugh.. that's what makes me feel good. there's also other places to get energy.. storms are a great source... lucky for me, i live in tornado alley! (or maybe unlucky? lol) so there's some food for thought. :) but honestly, i've never met any psi vamp that is so evil that they like to sit there and attack people for no reason... i've met some that have accidents when they get mad or something and aren't thinking about what effect they're having on people around them... i've also met some that like to play with people by manipulating their energy, but they are not malicious about it (by that, i mean they don't sit there and send them negative thoughts or anything like that.. usually just make them feel tingles or make them giggle)... in my experience, it's been more common that once psi vamps find out there's another one, they mess with eachother more than they mess with "normal" people. if that makes any sense.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:38 pm 

That kind of "feeling" is known to everyone, specially when peoples are stressed and/or tired.

Be careful to think a person is negative to you and is sucking your forces, 'cause you could loose some help from someone... or loose your girlfriend... :lol:

Vampires don't exist, well not as stories are telling around... the only classified animal vampire is known as a bat in Latin America: Desmodus rotundus

Sometime it sucks blood from some beef, but only 'cause hasn't found anything to eat around that place or 'cause the animal (beef) accidentally hurted itself and was loosing blood from somewhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire

Try relax yoursel and do nothing (if possible) for some days. You'll feel better also when you'll meet that person... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:59 am 

That is the very first time someone asked me that question, as for you regenerating your energy I imagine it is like anyone else sleep. When I am run down I tend to be more aware of it so I will sleep like anyone else and it works. You see, when I was small and did not understandhy others tended tonot hang around with me a lot but even back then I learned to turn it off or down the best I could and I think I would get a little energy fomthings that held energy. I had no one to tell me what was going on with my body and I excelled at sports playing for hours on end each day.
I do not think I have ever hurt anyone, but when I was real little I could feel it, I just felt different like I had so much energy I did not sleep normal but I had to pretend because my mom would have known something and when I realised a bit of what it was I was in denial, I thought I was a freak and I learned through reding and listening to my body how to keep it down. I feel really uncomfortable even talking about it and I have learned to not get angry or hold onto negative emotions and I know I could never harm anyone unless they were going to kill me or my family then I am not sure what I could do and I do not want to find out.
You say you could tell by being around me, you probably could, others have known strangers on a subway and I can feel them reaching out looking for negativity but also they are very good at hiding it also, the ones who cultivate it, I have been fooled for a minute until it gets stronger then I know but they know I know and tend to part ways buy if they don't leave I do, I do not want a challenge of wills, I would lose or if I didn't then something bad might happen. o.k. sorry i talk in jumbles but i get nervous talking about it.bloodbreed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 am 

Peeksie I did not know you were a psi also, i have not talked to many in my lifetime, to be honest they scare me because I do not know what would happen if we got mad at each other, could be a real drag, ha ha.But seriously i have never intentionally taken energy from someone, it feels almost dirty for lack of a better word, like a peeping tom, me taking something personal without them knowing does not make me feel very spiritual and believe me, I have a terminal illness and it has crossed my mind that maybe i could heal myself but at what cost to my soul would i have to pay?I am not willing to even find out the cost because it would cost something and i know it wouldn't be cheap. I could not think of a worse torture than being spiritually bankrupt and I know it would cost me at least that. I am in no way putting you down for anything you do, I am no judge or wear any halos, im just a fun loving person who likes to see a smile or happiness, I am not always as good as i want to be but I try and do the right thing whatever that means, I have caused a lot of people pain in my lifetime and i doubt i could ever make up for it all but i can try. I really want to talk to you more, I have so many things I want to ask you, please stay in touch, bloodbreed,joey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 am 

Hi im a newly awakened psi and i was wondering is it possiable to drain someone of there tiredness or sickness?

As for bad psi vampires ive sadly dicovered that there arnt many psi on oahu hawaii. I have only met one in my school that doesnt know it as far as i know.