UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: LEYLINES AND MAINE
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 am 

We have stopped by here for a moment to update all of you on some different things that have been discovered regarding the ley lines or energy lines here in the state, (Maine)

Several months ago, my brother who was a non-believer in the paranormal, witnessed a long cylinder shaped craft moving along the area we have documented as one of the energy lines crossing to the intersection.

It had no wings, no under section and no props, it was just a long cylinder shaped vehicle that was moving across the sky at about 300 plus miles per hour, then it vanished into space in a flash.

We have been having some different sightings like this over these past few months and am wondering what may be happening.

I know some crafts (in my opinion) will use the energy the earth gives off to maintain there vehicle within the earth atmosphere.
We will be doing a large investigation this spring and summer, and we have over 12 people who will be investigating, and hope to have more come and join us.

I will have several different web-pages coming in the near future and you may go to them and find out results of what has taken place.

There will be several cross reverences from here to the web-pages and back to here, where some of the information will be posted.

I will keep you all updated on what happens

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm 

2010 UPDATE

I was in the woods a week ago doing some research on the energy lines, and also doing some on-line research and found that a lower section of the magnetic lines cut Maine right in half.

In the woods, where we believe the energy and magnetic lines overlap one another, we found while standing on what we assume to be their edges, with a compass in hand pointing north, as you move just a little to the wall of the lines, the needle of the compass begins moving towards the east.
We would then move it from the wall and it would once again point itself back to north.
We found that each time we moved towards the wall, the needle would turn eastward, and the further you went into the woods here, the closer it would point towards the east.

we were unable to conduct any further investigation on the lline because of foul weather, but we are thinking that if we were on the other side of the line and moved towards the wall there, the needle of the compass would probably start pointing towards the west.

More research is planned for the 14th of May, 2010.

Trying to see if there may be an increase in energy and sightings by the time we reach the date of 10-10-10, will keep you all posted on this happening.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm 

Jeff, are you describing a physical wall? Or is it a Ley Line wall? If it's a physical wall, there could be some kind of ore affecting the compass.

Heat can also affect magnets:

"Magnetic materials should maintain a balance between temperature and magnetic domains (the atoms' inclination to spin in a certain direction). When exposed to extreme temperatures, however, this balance is destabilized; magnetic properties are then affected. While cold strengthens magnets, heat can result in the loss of magnetic properties. In other words, too much heat can completely ruin a magnet."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:38 pm 

The wall isn't a physical wall that you can walk up and touch, but more like a boundry where things seem to change when you walk to it or through it.
It is almost like walking through a small energy wall, and if you stand still for a second or two while your at it's edge, you will feel a kind of static energy covering your body.
I am starting a new post called "Jeff's Investigations" and with in the post I will insert a photo of what me and my brother call the "Spirit Trees".
I understand the thing about heat and cold bothering the compass, and the day this was done the temperature in the atmoshpere according to the non-contact thermometor was 58 degrees.
This is also the day we caught the photo of the spirit trees.
I will be doing an extensive investigation of this area in coming days, just waiting for a bad ankle to heal at the moment, and I will keep you all posted on the things we find.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 pm 

UPDATE:
I have found that the most southern line (belt) of the magnetic belt is actually overlapping the energy/ley line that runs through maine.
Also found by using right angled triangle, the vortex here in maine in in alignment with many locations across the globe, like the bermuda triangle, stonehenge, and the great pyramids.
On the lines here in maine, I have found evidence (in my own theory) that ancient pyramids, or the beginning of them are along the corridor of ley lines.
I have not yet been able to prove this in any way shape or form, but my photos I have do show signs that are very promising.
The foundations I've found are not of homes or barns, since the foundation blocks are over two hundred feet apart.
I will be updating things as soon as I am back up and running on my own computer.
Later
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm 

Now that I am up and running with high speed, I am now on my own computer and can update all of my posts, so you can understand the research I have been doing.
I have come across a home in the northern woods that is haunted with the spirits of many children.
These children have been drawn to this house for some reason, which I have not yet found, but will be going up there to do more research in coming months.
You may ask me the question, what does a haunted house have to do with Ley (energy) lines, well the house that I am investigating is almost dead center of the energy line that cut Maine in half.
The house along with another right beside it has drawn the attention of many spirits, and has actually drawn the attention of the living.
The lady and her neice who own the homes have a kind of open door policy, which is okay and all, but they had no idea that so many people who are out for a drive just end up on their doorstep for no particular reason.
A family was driving in upstate New York last year, and by the time they had finished their journey, they were on the doorstep of this house, and when our friend ask them why they had come, they replied that the area had called to them.
It was not only the father, or the mother who was called to the area, but the entire family, and to this day, they can not explain why this had happen, and told our friend that this was the first time something like this had taken place in their lives.
I have a theory right at the moment that says that the energy line and magnetic line are becoming very strong, and will be getting stronger in coming months, and know this since the feel of the northern woods has reached me here.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 am 
Unregistered
If you have ever played with magnets then you have played with "energies" similar too that which exist along these lines. Plato was the first to describe this grid when he developed the Platonic Solid theories. Generally speaking the lines are subtle, yet measurable "energy" that curious things seem to happen around.

When considering energy, something rather mind blowing is the idea that matter itself is energy. I'm sure you have heard this before, but think about the ramifications. Einstein's theory of relativity was founded on the principal of Light becoming Mass, otherwise known as Matter. The closer to the speed of light you go, the slower through time you progress to the third party observer. This is why when you get back to Earth everyone but you got older while you traveled near the speed of light.

To detail this in your real life, consider, in order for material to be solid, then it must be vibrating so fast that the "atoms" or particles resist our particles in a way that gives the illusion of a surface. In fact, if Einstein is too be believed, then the particles in "matter" must be moving faster then the speed of light, else light would pass right through. E=mc* or Energy = Mass x speed of light Squared, even his equation tells us that matter is the product of light moving faster than the speed of light, yet no one seems to pick up on that...

More to come...

boogobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 am 

boogobi >> I like this.. You should come here often.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 am 

This only holds true if light does in fact have a speed...in other words light must be in motion in order to have a speed, with motion indicating movement in the manner of a bullet, train or bus.

Speed in relation to the linear speed of an object or mass results in a loss of energy corresponding to an increase in speed or acceleration. (In relation to an underlying force of energy responsible for the perpetual continuance of physical matter.)

Of course science assumes light to have a speed, but keep in mind that the constancy of light speed was essential to Einstein's theories. At the time of their writing he perceived the universe to exist in a static state, which is why he noted light to have a constant speed.

You only have to consider the Mich and Morley experiment in this light to realize their experiment was not a failure at all but an amazing success...they demonstrated the point, light does not have a linear speed. But this of course was unthinkable at the time and was not considered reasonable or even possible.

But had they considered the possibility they would have changed the course of scientific history and dramatically affected future research and development.

Therefore light does not bend physically nor does it experience physical motion in any direction.

There is another explanation for the apparent bending of light.

The apparent energy associated with ley lines is in fact resistance which is the exact opposite of energy...the earth is becoming increasingly resistant to the sun. And this is the result of an accelerating differential in the true energy involved, which will become increasingly apparent in the months and years ahead.

So what Jeff is documenting is very real and based on real science, but not the brand of science which is commonly presented at present.

The master of ley lines is Bruce Cathie who lives in NZ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 am 

boogobi wrote:
If you have ever played with magnets then you have played with "energies" similar too that which exist along these lines. Plato was the first to describe this grid when he developed the Platonic Solid theories. Generally speaking the lines are subtle, yet measurable "energy" that curious things seem to happen around.

When considering energy, something rather mind blowing is the idea that matter itself is energy. I'm sure you have heard this before, but think about the ramifications. Einstein's theory of relativity was founded on the principal of Light becoming Mass, otherwise known as Matter. The closer to the speed of light you go, the slower through time you progress to the third party observer. This is why when you get back to Earth everyone but you got older while you traveled near the speed of light.

To detail this in your real life, consider, in order for material to be solid, then it must be vibrating so fast that the "atoms" or particles resist our particles in a way that gives the illusion of a surface. In fact, if Einstein is too be believed, then the particles in "matter" must be moving faster then the speed of light, else light would pass right through. E=mc* or Energy = Mass x speed of light Squared, even his equation tells us that matter is the product of light moving faster than the speed of light, yet no one seems to pick up on that...

More to come...

boogobi

Yes, matter, all physical structure results from energy, with each element having a different energy....as in respect to each atomic element having its own personal ratio of energy per unit of mass with the smaller mass of a similar material having the higher ratio of energy per unit of mass.

This of course is contrary to our accepted perception of energy, but nonetheless true.

In this respect a single atom of a heavy element has a lower ratio of energy per unit of mass than a lighter element in the form of a single atom of hydrogen. Therefore hydrogen atoms have the highest ratio of energy per unit of mass of any known element.

You can see this in atomic weapons where both very heavy and very light elements are employed...this creates an extreme differential in energy which results in the detonation.

If you reduce the underlying energy associated with any physical structure you actually slow its rate of continuance relative to the field in which it is situated. If you slow it enough it will simply vanish, which has been experimentally proven.

On the other hand if you increase the underlying energy associated with any physical structure you actually speed up its rate of continuance relative to the field in which it is situated and if you increase the energy enough it will simply vanish.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next