UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm 

I saw a UFO last night at around 7:45 pm while on the way to a relatives house. I've had 2 sightings previous, but this one was particularly cool as while watching this orange shaped orb in the sky, something appeared to come off of the object. Not something physical as far as i could tell..it was more like a whisp of something and what i might best describe as a tail like shape..orange in colour.

This whisp happened very briefly just the once.

The object seemed to be going along the route i was taking..i continued to watch it change direction then it seemed to flicker off. And it was gone.

The sighting lasting about roughly a minute or a minute and a half.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 pm 

What you might have seen, Caper, was a change in flux. UFOs tend to have an aura (for lack of a better term) around them, and when changes are made to the speed, direction, and perhaps other things about which we can only speculate, that flux creates a visible appearance in the space around or behind the object. I've seen it, myself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 pm 

Tweaked, that was a really good explanation and right on the money.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 am 

Why, thank you, David! It is SO NICE (and so different) to get a compliment from the opposite gender, these days... I truly appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 am 

Not sure what gender has to do with it, but you are no dumby Tweaked, you are a very intelligent individual.

If other people (of the guy gender) don't realize that or acknowledge the fact they are either very stupid or just plain ignorant.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 am 

Ah right, cool.

Thanks for the explanations, Tweaked and David.

Does the change in flux also cause the molten like slag to drip from the craft too? I've read many reports and accounts of people who say they've seen this happen.

In Wales a year or two ago the crew of a police helicopter chased a UFO across the valleys after it apparently flew erratically towards them. The pilot said that during the chase, things could be seen falling of of the object.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm 

A chopper chasing a saucer does not sound like much of a chase.

Did it occur to them to look to see what they were dropping?

I have no idea what would be dropped to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm 

Brian Boldman, a UFO researcher from No. Carolina, was looking for and actually finding something he called "Angel Hair". (It looked like the angel hair our grandparents and great-grandparents used to use to decorate Christmas Trees. But this was a much different substance that was falling from UFOs and draping trees, fences, electrical wires, etc. It evaporated within just a few minutes.) He had several photos of the strange phenomenon (scientists ued to say it was spiderwebs being blown on the wind... Yeah, right. Spiderwebs. in December, January and February in the Midwest... That's a LAUGH!) But Brian ran out of funding, and just dropped off the UFO grid.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 pm 

david barclay wrote:
A chopper chasing a saucer does not sound like much of a chase.

Did it occur to them to look to see what they were dropping?

I have no idea what would be dropped to the ground.

Agreed, though apparently they kept visual contact with object before needing to head back to base, as they didn't have enough fuel left to continue following the object.

Well the impression i got from the article was that the pilot and observers were pretty reluctant to accept what they were pursuing was a UFO..they seemed to think it was anything but.

Can't remember the exact words but i think they all agreed it was something to do with the weather, which in turn was causing them to chase this object that wasn't really there. Crazy.... :?

Though to keep their credibilty within the police force that's what they'd have to say unfortunately. Anything else would see them off to the mental asylum.

I thought what may have been dropping to the ground was like that which was seen at Rendlesham and Maury island. No idea what the substance is or why it seems to drip from the craft though.

Peace, Caper.

Last edited by Caper on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:36 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Brian Boldman, a UFO researcher from No. Carolina, was looking for and actually finding something he called "Angel Hair". (It looked like the angel hair our grandparents and great-grandparents used to use to decorate Christmas Trees. But this was a much different substance that was falling from UFOs and draping trees, fences, electrical wires, etc. It evaporated within just a few minutes.) He had several photos of the strange phenomenon (scientists ued to say it was spiderwebs being blown on the wind... Yeah, right. Spiderwebs. in December, January and February in the Midwest... That's a LAUGH!) But Brian ran out of funding, and just dropped off the UFO grid.

Fascinating, Tweaked.

A bit strange just dropping off the grid, though considering his line of research and work it's hardly suprising. Too many people going missing,dying and being threatened.

Sadly..not the first and won't be the last.

Peace, Caper.