UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Oddness
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:23 pm 

Okay, so that is not the best title for anything on such a forum, what can be considered odd, and what can be said as a common occurence can really take on new meaning in some circles of opinion.

Lately I have been having some rather odd sensations. One would be intense burning heat, inside, not like the Holy Spirit, and with no plausible cause. It usually just shows up, fries me for a bit, then goes away.

The second odd sensation occured last night with my leg. There was an area, and the only thing to describe it was like being lightly brushed with a feather or something. I kept rubbing the leg, and it would not stop. I looked it over, and it was fine.

Later the same sensation occured elsewhere. This was totally occuring devoid any presence I could detect by normal means.

Then today I sat in the same spot. Now I was watching some cartoon, not even thinking about anything in particular. Every hair in my body went on end like touching one of those electric globe thingys. I ran and got my EMF meter, and for some reason, and area of my room was totally electrified for no reason, nothing there to even put out an EMF. The couch is not electrical I promise.

So seriously, what would cause a really really intense EMF field to suddenly appear. Now this was not quite like what you get when dealing with a spirit energy or entity, the feeling was totally different to the physical being, and the emf spiked at the center of the event, at like 190. I have never seen such a thing, then poof it was gone.

Other than this, nothing terribly odd has been happening. LOL

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

Post subject: Re: Oddness
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:48 pm 

I had a professor once who used to get really excited when she gave a lecture. She would get extra excited if she stopped and asked a question to see if people were following her, and she didn't get the answer she wanted. She was so 'charged' that you could 'feel' the energy when she passed by your seat. When she got really going, one leg would suddenly kick, and shake, and I swear you could see electric sparks shooting out the end. I know that sounds funny, but it seems to me that whatever her EMF's were, they were in overdrive, and that energy had to go somewhere. Like people who pop lightbulbs, and electronics go bezerk.

Makes me think of possessions or poltergeists as well. I have a car that I never drive anymore. The last few times I did drive it, the radio would not shut off no matter what I did. The back passenger window would go up and down for no apparent reason, and the seat-belt symbol would flash for the front passenger seat, when nobody was sitting in it.

Maybe we are affecting our own environment, or maybe it is effecting us. Either way, that energy exists.

Have you researched this at all, or come to any working theories as to what is causing your symptoms?

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:17 am 

I do have a theory, and it fits well with the super energized self notion. This has been a very emotional few weeks, and it is possible that just because I was not consciencely aware that I was processing something, my sub conscience may have been.

This leads me to an old post I made where I talked about how the ambient electrical field of my body tends to be much higher than the average. At the time taken the other class mates were registering 0.5 - 1 on th scale for the electrometer, and when I was hooked up, I registered at 4 consistently, which means 8 times higher than the lower end student and 4 times higher then the other higher end students.

So lets say my energy is higher than normal, and I got emotionally charged, I could have been sending off the energy into my atmosphere, ionizing it if you will. This would produce 2 opposing charges, and then my hair would respond. The heat scares me, lol, I don't wanna spontaneously combust, LOL>

Yes though, no poltergeist of a spiritual nature, that house is a clean zone, LOL.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:00 pm 

I wonder if the energy emmitted affects those around you. Or if the energy you have may explain a natural talent for the paranormal sciences? Knowing we all have energy fields, it makes sense that some would be on the extreme end, like yours. Aura's are many different reflections of energy fields are they not? In this link there are many author's who have studied this energy that you have. I agree with the one fellow who says that the energy coming from one person is picked up, and can give you either a good or bad feeling. That happens to me a lot. I call it 'stamping' because what I feel at the time, is almost always a corresponding factor in something very negative, or very positive about a person. I don't bother trying to figure it out anymore, I just accept it as a clear sign. I stay clear of those that give me feelings of dread, or fear.

How many times have we said, "I don't like that person" without any real reason why. That is the 'stamp' I feel immediately. But just as often, it could be the reverse. Maybe that is why I've had lifelong friends, and I rarely get burned. I think it is more than just learned behaviour and/or instinct. There is a very real energy that comes from people. I've known some, one in particular, that was just plain evil. No two ways about it. He radiated such negative energy that my whole body would shake inside and I could barely breathe when he was within 25' of me.

I am hoping that this energy of yours can be directed, maybe even put to use for psychic healing or counselling? You have a gift there that could be a very positive influence in other people's lives.

Tim
http://www.vxm.com/21R.43.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:00 am 

I already use it to heal and counsel. I get very powerful impressions off of people, plus I get insite into past events which have helped shape them, almost like reviewing a record of the why to what I feel. Since becoming a Christian it has been mush easier to control than before. It has been very awesome, but something which has been happening lately is that my energy level seems to be increasing, I noticed this today during church when I sensed that God was going to do something really awesome, and then he did.

I just think this is a part of who I am, and I am going to use it to help people as best I can.

Timbit wrote:
I wonder if the energy emmitted affects those around you. Or if the energy you have may explain a natural talent for the paranormal sciences? Knowing we all have energy fields, it makes sense that some would be on the extreme end, like yours. Aura's are many different reflections of energy fields are they not? In this link there are many author's who have studied this energy that you have. I agree with the one fellow who says that the energy coming from one person is picked up, and can give you either a good or bad feeling. That happens to me a lot. I call it 'stamping' because what I feel at the time, is almost always a corresponding factor in something very negative, or very positive about a person. I don't bother trying to figure it out anymore, I just accept it as a clear sign. I stay clear of those that give me feelings of dread, or fear.

How many times have we said, "I don't like that person" without any real reason why. That is the 'stamp' I feel immediately. But just as often, it could be the reverse. Maybe that is why I've had lifelong friends, and I rarely get burned. I think it is more than just learned behaviour and/or instinct. There is a very real energy that comes from people. I've known some, one in particular, that was just plain evil. No two ways about it. He radiated such negative energy that my whole body would shake inside and I could barely breathe when he was within 25' of me.

I am hoping that this energy of yours can be directed, maybe even put to use for psychic healing or counselling? You have a gift there that could be a very positive influence in other people's lives.

Tim
http://www.vxm.com/21R.43.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:03 am 

Some people say that the religious belief merely is the manifestation of the control, but I beg to differ since God is a real entity I have had interaction with, but here is the run down.

I spent from age 11 to 25 learning to control my energy, manipulate it, use 'psychic' gifts, which I now refer to as gifts of the Holy Spirit, etc.

This energy field thing which was happening on its own is a little beyond me because until recently like within the last few weeks this sort of thing had never really happened before. I have a feeling as I go deeper into the Mystery of God, it enhances and strengthens, so who knows what might happen next, but I think the emotional disturbances are probably over after today, I feel cleansed.

Billy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:50 am 

this post makes me think of a book I read a long time ago, it was called 8. It was all about a theory of how our universe is run by vibrations and how much the number 8 pops up in all these different ways. It said the universe ran on harmonic vibrations and all music can be broken down to the number 8. The persians invented the first chess board and it was said to have magical powers, a chess board is 8 sqares by8 squares. I was just wonderingh if anyone has heards anything like this? joey978

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:23 pm 

I hadn't read or heard this, but being a Numerologist, I know that the number 8 is a powerful number: it controls property (scripts/real estate), people (companies/organizations), and paper (such as money and/or legal documents). Two 8s can be overkill, and affect the bearer negatively, making them greedy and selfish, if there aren't other numbers in their birthdate or name that offset that negative energy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:46 pm 

Each person has within them a colored light, which of course the color of light has to do with with its wavelength and frequency. Also people seem to have sounds and tones, almost like their own internal song. This has to do with rythm and meter, because even if a drum is not beating out the rythm, it exists.

I think we likely gravitate towards the numbers, influences, sounds, etc. Which are most compatible with what lays inside of us. I think numbers probably have a similar effect, like what goes into our being when we have a specific number touch us.

Example, 7 and numbers which are multiples of seven are a very common trend in the Bible, whose to say for sure what the purpose of the sevens are. For me, and in my understanding, seven is a number of totality, of completeness and wholeness. Just a thought.

I know we were talking about the number 8, but that is just my concept on how numbers, sounds, and colors may have an impact on who and what we are.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:14 pm 

ALL of those things impact each one of us, independently and collectively.

Seven (7) is an Introspective Number. We use it to remember the past so we don't make the same mistakes in the future. The 7 also is an Intuitive Number that helps us not just find the right answers, but also helps us ask the correct questions. It inspires, gives us philosophical tendencies, has a mystical quality to it, and often bids us to be alone with ourselves to ask and answers Life questions.

The Numbers that are most associated with Spirituality are the 3, 6, and 9.

The 2, 5, and 8 are Heart Numbers.

The 1, 4, and 7 are basics upon which the other numbers are built.

On my Numerological Grid, the placement of the Numbers in the Building Block are as follows:

3 6 9
2 5 8
1 3 7

When determining the qualities with which each child is born, I place the numbers in the birthdate in an empty grid, but the values of each empty space doesn't change. If someone has a birthdate of 1/11/2001, four 1s go in the lower left-hand square. When added altogether, the birthdate is reduced to a single digit, and that becomes the Birth Path Number; in this case it is a 6, which is a spiritual number and a family number. It's also artistic in demonstrative ways. So the bearer of those digits could be a writer, a dancer, a singer, and be extremely selfish and self-absorbed. While the 6 is a spiritual number, it cannot overpower the influence of the four 1s that determine talent, personality, and path choices.