UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Shifting Stuff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:15 am 

Here is reported polterigist activity, in my house!

In my basement, there are thousands and thousands of legos. Many are in buckets. On several occasions, these buckets shift, long after anybody has touched them. Another time, a lego seemed to fall on the floor from nowhere. Neither I or my brother threw it, nor saw it fly it across the room, if me searching for bricks accidently tossed. Activity in my house has reached in all-time high. HELP!!!!

Kill46

Post subject: Re: Shifting Stuff
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 am 

How many people live in the house? How old is everyone? How long has everyone lived there? Has anyone or any pets come or gone from the house or died recently? Who all has seen the experiences? Anything other than legos involved? Anything happening outside of the basement? How old is the house on the property? Is there any sort of under ground water source under or near the house? Any rivers or lakes near the house? Are there any geologic surverys suggesting what the ground is composed of, etc? When was the very first odd experience? What and when was the very last experience?

If you can answer these questions, we can begin to help you help yourself. I am also going to look up some stuff. Anyways, also where are you city, state, etc, so on. Pictures of the house and or basement can help me psychically pick up on information.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm 

I would love to give you all of this info, but I can't. I'll only tell you a little bit. There are 4 people in the house. We have lived here since 2006. I'm 12, the other ages are 16, 49, 50. The house was built in the early 50's. There is a small creek near it. I'm sorry, but that's I can tell you that I know and want to tell you. I hope this enough...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 pm 

No its fine, being that you are underage it would be inappropriate for you to give more information, or for me to ask for it. So do any of the adults know what has been happening, and do they believe you, because in this case, only of age people would I suggest handling such a thing. Children have some protection by their innocence, but that does not mean I would test the theory, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:24 pm 

I have told my mom and dad, but they don't beilieve it's paranormal activity...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:29 am 

That could be an issue. I guess the only other question I can ask is do you feel threatened like you are in danger or that it means to harm you?

Kill46 wrote:
I have told my mom and dad, but they don't beilieve it's paranormal activity...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:44 pm 

no, not at all. it's unusual but i don't feel scared. but, thank you for noticing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm 

So what I would say under the circumstances is this. Since you do not feel threatened, simply keep your eyes and ears open. when things happen write them down in a not pad with the date and time. Check to see if there are any patters. If someone besides you has been having experiences ask them to do the same.

If there is not pattern, keep that in mind, but if things tend to happen at certain times to certain people a lot, it might indicate some of what is happening.

Ultimately if you are not worried about what is going on, then it is just a neat concept to have a haunted house. If anything should happen to cause fear, harm, or concern, private message me, and I will tell you some simple and safer things you can do to protect yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm 

thank you very much, please read my post haunted houses in report paranormal experience for a bit more information about my house and my friends house.

kill46

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 pm 

Put a video camera near the area where the activity is happening, or somewhere where you can see the entire basement. That might help.