UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shifting Stuff
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:50 am 

well, that is a good idea, but the activity has been going down since that spike recently. If I see anything unusual I'll try to get some video

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am 

The shifting stuff strikes again. I have a large bucket in my room, and just for fun, I wanted to see if I could get in and close the lid. Well, I couldn't, so I got out and proped the lid against the closet door. Now 10 minutes later, it suddenly drops, but not to the floor. I'll post if it does land on the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:27 am 

the lid has slipped to the floor, about 14 minutes after previous slip

Kill46

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:42 am 

Do you feel a shift in the energy around you when this is happening?

Are you watching it at the time it moves, or do you just hear it and turn around?

Are you in an area where the earthquake affected your house, today?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm 

shift in energy, no

looking directly at it, no

effected by earthquake, no

The part that confuses me is that it took about 25 minutes and two slips to reach the floor. My closet door isn't a traditional door, rather on rollers and moves left and right. That means it can swing slightly inward. Could this be part of it?

Kill46

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:15 pm 

Could your subconscious mind be affecting how it behaves, because you're expecting it to move?

When I was your age, I used to be able to do some pretty incredible things by concentrating on something, with the expectation that it would happen.

I'm not accusing you of deliberately making it happen, but our subconscious minds are VERY powerful.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am 

Thats in interesting way of putting it. The answer is maybe. The first time I wasn't expecting it at all. But the second time, I wasn't as surprised. I was not thinking subconsiously "fall, fall, fall" because I was writing a story. My brain would have been to concentrated on thinking of the next sentance then telling this lid to fall. But rather expecting it to slip to the floor. I'm going to try it again.

By the way, I was talking with my friend earlier, and he is Yen466 on Ufoseek. While I was talking, we both heard knid of a crackling, almost fog like sound, if fog even had a sound. During both times, the phone was on speaker, and I could of been getting bad reception in that area, as it was a tight space.

With my house, the strange things are noises. Besides that "fog sound", there are often soft bangs, almost the noise of something of cracking from within the walls of my house. I've always thought it's the house settling on it's foundation, but it's had about 60 years to do that. The major spots are my room and the upstairs non-master bathroom. . Thi As I mention in my post "Haunted Houses", I often here my mom calling my name, but when I call back "What do you need?", she didn't say anything! Also, there often sounds from the attic, as if someone was walking around there, and the floorboard creaks. However, this happens only once every time.

Probably the creepest thing that's ever happened in my house was experienced by my brother's girlfriend. In my basement, the windows are in holes dug into the ground and lined with bricks. The glass is a very thick type, like you see in old-time cafe walls. When she was in the room where we keep are stuff, or the storage room, she saw 2 yellow lights, almost like eyes, through the glass. With glass that thick, it must have been a pretty strong light. I have never discussed it with her since, and I doubt she even remembers it. I never saw it, so I'm still iffy on did that really happen.

Sorry about this being so long, I like to talk (or type in this case) a lot. :D

Kill46

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 am 

As if the rest of us don't, from time to time. Surely you jest! :mrgreen:

This is beginning to almost sound like a haunting... But I've never lived in a haunted house, so I'm going on what I've heard on Coast to Coast (George Noory's nightly show - formerly begun by Art Bell.)

I was in the Beale Hotel, many years ago, in Kingman, AZ, and when we went up to the top floor, I was stricken with the overwhelming feeling that we were all "intruding" on someone's private space. This hotel was being restored at the time, and is right on Route 66 - directly across from the railroad station. My Howie and our friend Reina didn't feel a thing... but I distinctly heard someone say, "Get out!" It was definitely a male voice. So I told them what I'd felt and heard... They both laughed and continued looking at the rooms on that floor, and I went downstairs to the lobby. I kept thinking one of them might be pushed out one of the window balconies overlooking Beale Street, or fall coming down the stairs, but thankfully, nothing happened to them. I never went back in that hotel again!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 pm 

Honestly, I don't think it's a haunting. There is just not enough things going on. I'll pay close attention over the next few weeks to everything I can.

Kill46

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm 

All right... keep checking in so we will know you're okay... and keep your grades up. That's going to be more important than ever, in your future years.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next