UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shifting Stuff
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:32 pm 

I have set up a video camera to monitor my room, but it's not working properly. I proped the lid back up before I went to school and when I got back, it had fallen. Also, a few weeks ago, the top of my blinds broke for absolutley aparent reason. I'm getting a bit worried as I think more and more what has been happening at my house. Tweaked, I'm still skeptical if this house is truly haunted. I need 2 more big things to really convince me. I'll stay in touch. Let's hope for the best for Kill46!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 am 

Honey, try NOT to be frightened. Fright attracts negativity! Do what I always try to do... Look at everything that seems not normal, as an ADVENTURE. Perhaps an entity - ghost, alien, something around us every day that we don't normally read, see, or hear about, - perhaps it knew you were trying to video it. They're NOT dumb, you know. They hear us, see what we're doing, and some of them can hear our thoughts. So just think of this as an ADVENTURE in things most people aren't privileged to experience. They're contact YOU for a reason - NOT because you're weak-minded, but because you're on a frequency they can scan and communicate with.

TALK to it... if not out loud, with your MIND. And try very hard to put your fear away. Make yourself believe that you're you, in your own dimension, and it's whatever it is, in another... If you tell whatever it is that you don't want to HURT it... rather, that you want to understand it, you might get through to it.

But keep those White Lights around yourself. Imagine them there, all the time. It really works. At least it has always for me. So BELIEVE that those lights can protect you, and tell them you are not a threat. You only want to communicate. You can always we enlightened - informed. And you will be a much more enlightened human being, now and in your future.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm 

Tweaked,

I'm not sure if you understand this, I'm not afraid of any spirts in my house. Although it is a little creepy, its not something that will terrify me. BTW, more things have happened today. My mom dropped me off at my house after school, then left to do something. During the time in which I was here, I heard 2 loud thuds, as if someone was dropping crates downstairs. Though I called out twice: Anybody home? nobody said anything. If spirts live in my house, I still have yet to decide which room is the most active. Thuds usually sound like there below me, cracks in the walls beside me, and single footsteps always above me. But if I had to decide, it would be the 2nd floor and attic. I have the blueprints to the basement and 2nd floors of my house, the most active areas. What things do sprits like? The blueprints of the basement are somewhat incorrect, as one room drawn was turned into a crawlspace insted. Please tell me anything that you know or anybody on UFOseek that knows what ghosts like: Such as colors, room shape and size, type of furniture, temperature, proximity to facets, anything. I really want to unravel the mystery of my house. I'll some work as some as I can get a little data. Here is an example: My house is painted white on the outside. Could that attract ghosts in anyway? See earlier posts of Shifting Stuff for a little more information about my house and whats around it, and who lives in it. I'm sorry again, that this is another long article. I just love to talk, or type in this case. :D

Kill46

P.S: Tweaked, what did I write that told you I was afraid of these possible ghosts in my house?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 am 

I've never said you're scared, rather, it's that I know when even I can't find the answers to some of the strange things that happened to me at different times in my life, it mystifies me... provokes my curiosity... and the last thing I would have ever admitted (even being a girl!) is that I had even the tiniest sense of fear. But looking back on some of those things now, I realize that I was perplexed and perhaps a little fearful, because I couldn't figure out why certain things were happening. But these things never happened in any house I ever lived in - which was only ONE until I was 18. But there were things in the woods (not related to my UFO experiences) that scared me... including my piano teacher.

I'm just reminding you that fear, even just a tiny bit, CAN attract certain kinds of energy. So try not to be frightened, and keep those lights around yourself. Let your curiosity and your tenacity to solve the puzzles be your continuous driving force.

That crawl space you mentioned... have you ever been in it? Don't forget your flashlight...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 pm 

The crawlspace, no. I don't think there is a need to go into it...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:26 pm 

Paranormal activity will have to pull quite a stunt to beat the latest news. While using the computer this morning, my ipod started playing on my ihome. :!: There is no alarm set on it, nobody home but me, and no reason it should be playing. Also, I've set up the lid experiment, but about 50 minutes into it, there has been nothing. I heard at least 10 noises from around my room. I am now beiliving my house is truly haunted. :o

Kill46 :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 am 

:mrgreen: And that's NOT paranormal activity??! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm 

activity has been minor for 4 days, apart from some strange voices. please see strange voices on phone for more.

Kill46

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 am 

Activity strikes again! :o I have two events for you today, but not all of them have happened today. A few days ago, I was talking with Yen466 and I was in my basement, in the room that I keep my electric trains. I was in there the day before this happened, and the power box for one of the tracks was in working condition. The next day, it moved onto the tracks, and the cable that connects the box to the track was ripped out of the track sockets! Neither I or my brother did it, and I can assume my mom didn't either. However, my dad just said that he may have bumped it when he did something back there.

Next is computer issues. Long story, but my laptop was programed so the screen would never turn off and the computer would never go to sleep. But a few days ago, a screen saver appeared on it instead of it turning off. Neither I, my brother, or my dad, and I can assume my mom didn't touch it. Then the computer in the basement kept restarting itself while I was doing something down there. Nobody was touching it but me to restart correctly.

Kill46

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:23 am 

You've been describing a plethora of paranormal symptoms.

My first guess would be a ghost, but there could be more than just one thing, since these things are being experienced by you AND your friends.

Have any of you been playing with a Ouija Board? (I did when I was in my 30s, but not since then.)

And PLEASE tell me why your computer isn't set with an automatic sleep-set or shut-off while you sleep? I don't mean to sound like your mother or grandmother, but NO ONE (not even adults) should be continuously having their sleep interrupted by cell phones, computers, iPads, etc. EVERYONE needs at least 7 to 7.5 hours of sleep every night to replenish their immune systems. If you don't get it, your bodies begin to attack themselves at a very early age. You MUST get enough sleep to go into deep sleep - the dream state - because if you don't, you're harming your young bodies (OR YOUR OLD BODIES!) and you will pay for it. Trust me... I speak from experience, and in MY days ('way before computers!) I couldn't blame it on technology; I could only blame it on my personal bad habits.

Look, I'm not a personal guru, so I don't know the answers to your questions. It could be a ghost; it could be other things. It could be related to UFOs, but I don't know that; UFO problems are usually somewhat different.

Here is a link to a man and his site; he lives in Asheville, NC. He travels the world to seek out the causes for inexplicable hauntings and other paranormal experiences. If your parents approve, go to his site and look at the material posted there... He might - with your parents' permissions - come to your homes and see if he can get any readings on his sophisticated equipment. He's a very serious investigator of all things paranormal.

http://www.joshuapwarren.com/

Let us know if your parents will approve... If they don't want to get him to come, of course you're all 3 welcome to keep posting, even if it's just to vent... But we are not truly qualified to help you solve these occurrences - we can only render advice and comments which may or may not be of any help. We like all 3 of you, and want to read what's happening with you and your friends, because it gives all of us more information to to ponder. We're not abandoning you, but neither do we want to give you wrong information.

Do the other Moderators agree?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next