UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:44 am 

Interesting little article on the analysis of orbs. There is mention of types of photography and how to tell the difference between near-lens dust particles, and the real thing.

[url "http://www.ufoimplications.com/article2.htm"]http://www.ufoimplications.com/article2.htm[/url]
___

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:55 am 
Unregistered
Very interesting Timbit,..The photos Bill presented seemed far more complicated than plain orbs,,,
I wonder if there is a correllation that connects such things...also TW takes pictures of very similar things way high up in the sky with a 300 mm lense but youd sware they wuz orbs....just must be huge ones....
perhaps they are some kind of stealth probes?
berg
___

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:57 pm 

Well, it has been proven that certain orbs have their own energy and appear under different circumstances for different purposes. Where that one person in the link could communicate with specific orbs telepathically on a one-to-one basis, other reports talk about multiple orbs simutaneously in one place at random. Would they fall under the category of spirit, or messenger or both? Some orbs seem to follow people, others appear and disappear, what is the purpose- communication obviously, but what kind-collecting data, spirit guides? I don't think any of them are there without a message of some sort, we just haven't tapped enough into the circumstantial data enough to determine if there are any earthly 'reasons' for their presence.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:10 pm 
Unregistered
There is the idea that many types of orbs are planted here to help clean our atmosphere etc too.....
the possibilities are endless....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:26 pm 

Speaking of orbs, this picture was sent to me from a friend. Her parents live in a very old house complete with dirt basements, hidden rooms, ghosts, and cold cellars. Really a beautiful house. Anyway, she snapped these photo's of her dad, and you can clearly see the orbs. She is a photographer by trade; I know little of camera equipment but she has a lot of it and takes great pics. I am including as well two photographs that I took of my son and his friends at a party here at the house. Most likely it's dust because of the location (basement where they couldn't break anything!)

Tim
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:55 am 

This orb stuff is interesting, but what is even more interesting is the fact that these things cannot be seen under normal viewing conditions.

We have some very quirky ideas about vision and the way it works, but if vision is simply a visual response to field frequency distortions in the form of physical structure we should not be able to see the energy itself and obviously we can't. At least not under normal conditions.

The energy associated with orbs, (not dust particles), is picked up by the camera due to the flash providing an electromagnetic screen. So what the camera picks up is a reaction between the energy of the orb and the electromagnetic response induced by the flash.

It's the same with ghosts.....as for the most part they are invisible, in relation to human optical vision, but they can be picked up on film. And again there are voices picked up on tape recorders which we cannot normally hear.

The energy of spirit (life force) requires the electromagnetic component to be seen and heard.

The aspects of the field which we can normally identify are limited to our sensory capacity, which is geared to a level allowing for our survival. This means we see and hear what is required in order that me might function in a normal fashion.

If we were subject to the full spectrum of field we would have great difficulty distinguishing one thing from another, in terms of visual and audible anomalies.
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:02 am 

Timbit,

The red orb is not dust.........!
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:12 pm 

[shocked] !!!

Very interesting analysis. The eye is quicker than the hand, and the digital camera is quicker than the eye. So interesting that so many say that when they took their pictures (UFO's, ORB's etc.) nothing was seen until after the film was developed, or on the computer and up on the screen. That would explain some of that as well.

Such an interesting phenomenon.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:53 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I was watching Ghost Hunters on Fox8 last night, they captured an Orb on film, one of them swore he could see a face in the orbs formation. it was according to the 'Hunter' a face that looked like a 1700's serving Girl wearing a Bonnet...

sadly though, these "hunters" knew about the 'visitations' in advance that added to the fact that when they showed the close up, None of the other Hunters (or even myself) could see a face in the 'orb'

one thing that they did find was 'Blown' Insulation in the roof, for those that do not know, Blown Insulation is a firburous material that is "Blown" into an area to cover everything with the Insulation Material, in this case an Open "Attic" area in a roof.

now this material it seems was old enough to be coming off the timbers and was drifting down into the floors below like it was dust.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:09 am 

There is an orb photo taken in Victoria BC somewhere on the photo section of C2C, from a couple of years back and it has a distinct face staring back at you. Lots of old haunted houses in the Victoria area. This photo was taken outside by a real estate person taking pictures of an old house.