UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 pm 

Hi everyone! I've been reading through your forum and have found some really interesting posts about past lives and other paranormal expereinces. I'm working for a major television network to cast a show about that very subject. I thought I'd join the forum and post the casting call here. I'd love to talk to anyone who has a great story to tell! America needs to know how common this occurrence really is!

NOW CASTING: Children With Past Life Memories

Are you a parent whose child has or is experiencing past life memories?
Have you always wanted to meet and hear from other families / parents who are going through the same thing?

Has your child told you details of his or her inexplicable memories of another life?
NOW SEEKING families with children that have or have had past life memories
+ Preferably in America
+ Preferably families with home video footage or pictures/child’s drawings of the memories

We want to hear the story through the family’s point of view recounting what their 2-10 year old was experiencing (even if your child is now older). Any home footage, photographs, or child's drawings you have to support the memories of what your child was experiencing will work.

PAST-LIFE memories are a very REAL occurrence. We are looking for TRUE STORIES that need to be shared, that will educate and inspire audiences about this amazing phenomenon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 am 

I wish you tremendous good luck with your endeavor. There are so many of us who had memories when we were children, and no one would ever listen to us. I'm sure every generation has it's share of past lives which gets programmed out as these children enter school. I hope you find some good, reliable cases. Please keep us informed on how successful your series goes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 pm 

Absolutely, I'll keep you informed. Excited to start finding interested people!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 pm 

"Children's Past Lives" written by Carol Bowman, was a terrific book; I read it about 3 years ago, and it suggests that scars and illnesses some of us suffer in our adult lives, today, may be related to accidents and illnesses which took our lives in a previous existence.

I, for one, have had a fear of deep water for as long as I can remember. I can swim well... as long as I know that when I put my feet down, I can stand up with my head above water; when it becomes apparent that touching bottom is deeper than I am tall, I panic and become paralyzed. After first learning when I was an adolescent about the possibility of different incarnations, I assumed I must have drown, but it wasn't until I had a regression 15 years ago that I felt myself washed overboard during a horrendous rain storm, from a wooden vessel with huge ropes and chains hanging off the sides. The waves would wash me, almost close enough to grab hold of either the giant rope or one of the chains which were thrashing wildly, but I could never get quite close enough to touch either of them. It happened five or 6 times before I felt myself slip under the waves and leave my body. And I knew that's when I died. Some people are instantly cured of their fear, after reliving it under this kind of controlled recall; I, however, am still terrified of being in deep water, although I have no fear of being on a cruise ship or a boat.

I've also felt a strong attraction to a castle, somewhere near Coleraine, No. Ireland. I have memories of being rocked in a wooden cradle beneath an open window that had wooden shutters which opened inward. My mother had flaming red hair that fell in long, wavy tresses around her shoulders, and her favorite dress was deep green satin with a stand-up collar and a plunging neckline. She also had freckles and green eyes. But she was very aloof; she didn't like for me to touch her clothing... A different woman - I assume my wet nurse or her hand-maiden - was always the one who sang to me and rocked me, and used a witch's type broom to chase out the birds that often flew in through the open window. I recall smelling wood smoke - probably from a fireplace. I don't remember dying there, but I must have, because I don't remember growing up enough to ever get out of the cradle. This was another of the other existences I recalled under regression. Now I understand why I have always loved dark green clothing made or trimmed with satin, and why I have never been able to sleep without a dark green blanket with satin trim that I rub between my fingers as I fall asleep. I'm 66 years old, and I still have this blanket fetish. I never leave home to travel anywhere, without my green blankie... :roll:

Actress Jane Seymour made a wonderful movie, about 12 years ago, titled "Yesterday's Children" wherein she played a woman who had drawn pictures of a home in Ireland, even though she was born here in the U.S. in the 1930s. When she was older, she actually traveled to Ireland and found the remnants of her old home, and some of her former children who were, at that time, still living, and went with them to visit the family graves. The movie is only available in PAL format, now. I keep checking with Amazon because I'd love to have a DVD of it, but apparently Lifetime TV or the production company hasn't felt the interest in it warrants converting from its original VHS format to a DVD in the U.S.

I'm not sure if reincarnation is linear or simultaneous, but I do believe that our energies (or souls) move from one living, breathing body to another, when there is more they need to learn about being an Earth human.

[url]Yesterday's Children (TV 2000) - IMDb[/url]