UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:12 pm 

Posted on Twitter on the dates indicated. Read in reverse order beginning May 26 (bottom post of five).

The paranormal revealed four days early, or on May 26, what Reuters was to publish May 31 (top post of five).
AF

Fred G. ‏@ArsenicFred May 31
Cyprus arrest of Hezbollah man 'uncovered large-scale Iranian terror plot across Europe' By YAAKOV LAPPIN, REUTERS \. 05/30/2015. 18:14hrs

Fred G. ‏@ArsenicFred May 30
Scroll down 1: Day-4 of NSP's. Will Iran be breaking NEWS today, as foretold May 26, or is it time to leave paradigms behind on Twitter?

Fred G. ‏@ArsenicFred May 26
Too many misses. As before, the foretelling is to move on. Should the following two messages come to naught, it's time to abort paradigms.

Fred G. ‏@ArsenicFred Tweet activity
More May 26
This is intriguing to interpret (see below). Iran got the spotlight for the emphasis. It's NEWS breaking in 4 days or shortly after 24 hrs.

Fred G. ‏@ArsenicFred May 26
A 414(space) and a 951 UPP for equating emphatically to 1323(IRAN). Is the paradigm realm trying to shake me loose? "Catch me if you can?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:57 pm 

Incredible! Only 2 un-patterned paradigms of 552 and 954 on July 21, equating to 515(Israel) and 1323(Iran) respectively.

It’s never happened before in the paradigm world and the thought likens to a marriage made in hell, but clearly it is inadequately spelled out. Still, it makes the point.

I do not understand a message over decades ago. I thought it was paranormal, I still do: "Iran is not to be feared."

It does not look that way to me now. Iran is cradled by the super powers while she continues to spit out words contrary to the paranormal quote. She appears to be growing stronger and more hateful.

Still, there is something. Something watches carefully, if not cautiously. Something will happen to make the uncertainty come about.

A devastating quake? A nuclear catastrophe? Outside intervention? Hopefully, it will be a shift of power to a more peacefully dedicated Iran?

Can that ever be? There is so much conflict today in the Middle-East and it is not all because of differences between "Arab and Jew."

Given that, I am monitoring the paradigms closely, particularly those that relate to Israel and Iran. Last night there were two paradigms of 445 equating to 414(space), and the other the mystery of 505 hinting of paranormal intervention.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:02 pm 

Encrypted paradigms this AM, when viewed in a sequence, foretell strangeness. The numbers equated to 515(Israel), 414(space), 1323(Iran), 505(?), 515, 515 and 212(natural).

The string is bizarre, if not alien (dare I go there), with the 414 space paradigm interjected between Israel and Iran. Previously there was no interjection.

As incredulous as it may seem I interpret the phenomena as paranormal intervention acting in behalf of Israel. Something from outer space (414) intervenes with an outcome that will be natural (212). Further, the paradigmatic wonder of this is emphasized by the mysterious 505 again.

Most strange.