UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:13 am 

LISA DICKINSON, Child Abduction, or so believed.

It has been many, many years since I first phoned Walnut Creek Police Department concerning the disappearance of Lisa Dickinson at Heather Farms 5 Sept 1976. Heather Farms Park is in Walnut Creek, CA, where the child of nine years frequented for riding her bicycle.

Sargent Jim McKenna took my call and put me at ease when I told him I had never been to Heather Farms but felt I could contribute something to the case, which by now was thought to be “ a stranger abduction.”

What imaged in my mind was a road running North at the entrance to the park. I visualized a hillside to the left with a single, young tree atop. To the right of north at about 1:00 (on the clock), I discussed an object that I could not identify but felt was meaningful.

In those two sentences to Jim McKenna, I had disclosed the entirety of a paranormal revelation and at the same time became suspect, neither of which I knew at the time.

Sargent McKenna offered to drive me to the park if I would make the trip to Walnut Creek, sixty miles north of where we lived. In fact, he insisted. As I told him, my plans were to spend time there anyway and would appreciate details of where Lisa was last seen and anything else he could tell me. I felt his taking time to show me around was unnecessary. We did it his way, and he never left my side on several visits. I still had not caught on I was suspect

It was on the second trip to the park that Sargent McKenna revealed that Lisa’s bicycle was found where I said was the object. I was beginning to understand the scenario.

On our first visit I was perplexed seeing 1) a small man made lake to the left before coming to the hillside. It was not in the imaging, and 2) there were no trees on the hillside, not alone a young tree. In the years to follow, and only after considerable reflection, I understood. Lisa was gone, and it was revealed in that initial imaging. It was there all the while in a sign, symbol and synchronicity; those magical tools utilized by the paranormal. The sign was the object; the symbol was the absence of water for designating the absence of life; and the tree for being metaphorical, conceivably, hinting synchronicity. “Like a young sapling, she was cut down in her youth.”

It still echoes.
AF

Post Note: The Walnut Creek area consists of many water canals. Over the years I reflected on one in particular, where in my many trips to Heather Farms, and in the years to come, I had become convinced that Lisa Dickinson was not abducted but was drowned there. It was because of the inordinate fear I experienced when looking in that direction and/or approached the area some several hundred yards to the west - down stream. The area was shadowed conspicuously by only one home that always caught my attention with fear.

I became convinced that after hiding her bike in proximity of a horse and pony show, she attempted to cross one canal near the underside of a bridge; slipped and fell into the water and was swept away with the current. I was to learn Lisa Dickinson loved horses.

It has always been a conflict in my mind, and equally unnerving, even to this day, that the mystery exists in an unforgettable light. I do not believe she was kidnapped by Louis Fresquez, a sex offender. He was never charged for the crime and years later was imprisoned for sex crimes between 1987 and 2012.