UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 pm 

I tried PP (psychical probing) for gaining insight into the presidential campaign and was disappointed for getting an unwavering "nothing." Then two days ago everything changed, when she appeared as cardboard. I wrote it off because it seemed absurd. But first let me describe what imaged before my eyes. It was a single piece of cardboard that was about her height but much narrower in width and was grey in color. I decided to look up the meaning and was surprised to read the following, taken from the Internet. I had asked for the symbolic meaning of "cardboard:"

Cardboard
Character and Personality
What does a "cardboard character" mean?

A cardboard character, or cardboard cutout character, is a character that fits perfectly into their corresponding stereotypes and has little to no original/redeeming traits of their own. These characters are unmemorable and easily replaced, which is why they're called cardboard characters.

The next step was the color grey. It made no sense because cardboard is usually light brown.

Chetwynd in his book of interpretive symbols for dreams gives nothing for "grey." I tried the Internet next and got the following:

Meaning of Grey
Feng Shui Color Psychology

It simply doesn't get more bland than the color grey, even black or white, its foundation colors, fail to reach its level of emotional absence. The meaning of grey is often a calm, detached, quiet color that is lacking in energy. It is the middle product of black and white, thus it is very neutral and indecisive - a color which doesn't care to take sides.

Some common properties of the color grey include:

Detached / Neutral
Lacks Vitality / Draining
Calm / Quiet / Conservative
Unemotional / Logical
Decay / Decline

End INTERNET

This is getting interesting. I wonder what lies in waiting for him - if anything.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:07 pm 

The aspect ratio of the cardboard was not in keeping with the subject. The cardboard was imaged vertically and approximated a ratio of 5:1 or 6:1, vertical to horizontal. Her's in actuality is 5:2 or 4:2. It suggests to me she is going to suffer an illness or an accident and be brought down, because of the implied weight factor.

When will that be? Nothing in the imaging gives hint of it, but that degree of change in her is likely to carry past the election.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:50 pm 

Nothing of him until this morning, when his image appeared faded into the background. I guess that say it all. As for her, I believe she will triumph, but not to the full time of office. It seems that something will happen to cut the time short. It is because of her cardboard appearance that I had noted earlier.

I hope I have interpreted correctly. It is tricky stuff at the presidential level, and I am wondering why it should be any different. On closer reflection, maybe it isn't.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:43 pm 

ArsenicF wrote:
Nothing of him until this morning, when his image appeared faded into the background. I guess that say it all. As for her, I believe she will triumph, but not to the full time of office. It seems that something will happen to cut the time short. It is because of her cardboard appearance that I had noted earlier.

I hope I have interpreted correctly. It is tricky stuff at the presidential level, and I am wondering why it should be any different. On closer reflection, maybe it isn't.

Irony! She got popular votes by a margin of 200,000, but failed to get 270 electoral votes (state-wide) that were needed. That is to say that more Americans voted for Clinton than Trump.

That brings to mind some concerns, but with one in particular. Why had he imaged faded into the background. It is often difficult keeping up with the paranormal. I jumped ahead and concluded, erroneously, that he would lose the election. I tried too hard; it doesn't work..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:13 pm 

ArsenicF wrote:
That brings to mind some concerns, but with one in particular. Why had he imaged faded into the background. It is often difficult keeping up with the paranormal. I jumped ahead and concluded, erroneously, that he would lose the election. I tried too hard; it doesn't work..

Nov 12, 11;30 AM PT. Still pondering the underscored, above, and I get nothing more. Impeachment is in the wind now, but is not from anything I gleaned paranormally. However, the underscored is eight words. In my psychical experiencing, eight symbolizes death and, conceivably, correlates with fading.

Irony! Strangely, the eight words are mine, and not mine at the same time. Maybe there is more to be learned here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:25 am 

ArsenicF wrote:
ArsenicF wrote:

Nov 12, 11;30 AM PT. Still pondering the underscored, above, and I get nothing more. Impeachment is in the wind now, but is not from anything I gleaned paranormally. However, the underscored is eight words. In my psychical experiencing, eight symbolizes death and, conceivably, correlates with fading.

Irony! Strangely, the eight words are mine, and not mine at the same time. Maybe there is more to be learned here.

Last night he never appeared psychically; he never made it, and then the non-image of him was gone. It is saying he wont become president.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:57 pm 

ArsenicF wrote:
Last night he never appeared psychically; he never made it, and then the non-image of him was gone. It is saying he wont become president.

Obviously I was wrong in my interpretation, and, of course, I am confused. As I recall, Hilary was cardboard and DTrump was him fading into the background. We need a stating point?

It would seem he is to be impeached for the prediction to have merit now, and nothing else fits. I have gone through the list of possibilities and impeachment is the only one that connects. As example, how is he to fade into the background as president. Not with his character, energy and drive. It makes no sense, or does it. What could be said of RNixon? Did he fade out, or was he thrown out?

The starting point has to be an event. The presidential event is history now. The question is when, if at all. Given that, how does the quote, above, factor in?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:49 am 

A handwriting (HW) analysis reveals DTrump to be impatient, aggressive, energetic and very much a hen-pecker. I saw his signature, briefly, when he was on TV signing a document. However, psyanalysis* reveals much more, and most notable is he becomes stronger when opposed - he thrives on it.

*Psychical analysis, wherein HW is catalyst for in-depth awareness of unconscious activity. See also, "Psyanalysis Can Prove Reincarnation but not Disprove It." Look under PARANORMAL, subtitled "Report Paranormal Experience."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:54 pm 

Feb 10: Psychically it can be said that something quite disconcerting and unnerving is originating in the White House.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:42 pm 

His photo suddenly appeared the morning of April 1st and shown with the letters TRUMP CONDITION atop. Nothing else.

He looked stressed and appeared to be ill. The picture of him continues to be perplexing, if not haunting. The film and its processing seemed antiquated and not modern technology. Conceivably, it was a paranormal foot print that had emanated from that mysterious and timeless paranormal void. Either way it was intriguing, as all are - unique and baffling.

There is considerable mystery in this experience, and the focal point for me is not the picture of him, although strongly significant, but, instead, the actuality of what comprised the picture to a different time base, if applicable. Why an antiquated finishing touch, if it be fair to call it that?

There is much to learn about paranormal magic, and we have barely skimmed the surface with a long way to go. So many questions loom. For example, was the appearance of him, albeit seemingly partial, from a newspaper - a magazine? What words were truncated above the picture of him. Quote: "TRUMP CONDITION . . . . . " A heart attack? Further, what are the time projections should it become reality. Numerology might point to April 7 in the utilization of six(6), the number of man. Perhaps even seven(7), the divinity beyond.