UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Missing time or??
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:42 am 

This is going to sound weird. I've never made sense of this-ever. Can anybody offer some suggestions?

The first thing I need to know is, is it possible to project oneself into the future, while still staying in one place, then return to 'consciousness' in the present, but be in the future?

I have had some experiences that i've never been able to explain. During my childhood, I clearly remembered thinking "I wonder what tomorrow will be like", then, I would 'wake up' and be on the school bus, at my school, having done all the normal things already that I had no recollection of. For instance, I must have gotten up, had my breakfast, got dressed, got my books, walked to the bus stop with my sisters, got on the bus, and then would suddenly be 'awake' with no knowledge of the aforementioned activities. I would be very confused at remembering being in my bed, then suddenly, I was on the school bus the next morning. I would look to see what I was wearing and be surprised and shocked at feeling really out of sorts; looking around at my surroundings, not being aware of conversations that apparently took place. I simply wasn't there, but I was.

Small journey's from my home to school on the bus continued off and on over a few years, I just got used to it, and embarrassed to talk about it from the reaction I got. Longer 'blanks' occured as I got older, and there were experiences that I knew I had been gone sometime during the night only to 'return' to find myself in another place, in the future, not knowing how I got there. The odd thing was that had I made a choice of a certain destination to be, the events all seemed to fit logically, as though my physical self was going through the motions, but another part of me (?) had no recall. Where events had happened during this blank time, I had to listen very carefully when others would talk about it so I'd know what I missed and not look like an idiot.

I didn't feel tired or hungry, and just eventually accepted this as 'normal' and when I was back, I just started the day from when I arrived.

Anybody have any thoughts on what this could possibly be? I've always thought that had I any recollection of the gone time, I could put this more into perspective. It just remains a mystery.
___

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:55 am 

Personally, I think you were Time-Traveling without realizing you were in control of it. And at such a young age, why would you even suspect such a thing! I'm curious, though ... was there ever a time you can remember when you thought, "I wonder what tomorrow --" and then you just stopped and said something to the meaning of, "Scratch that... I don't want to know."

There was a college professor on Coast to Coast a couple of months ago with a VERY unusual experience. He and his uncle always go to the Bahamas every Summer when school gets out, and every year they make a concerted effort to break the days and hours record they set last year, or whichever year was the fastest sailing time. So last Summer they left out of a port in S. Carolina, bent on breaking their last fastest sailing speed.

The trip always takes them through the edge of the Bermuda Triangle, but neither of them had ever thought much about the myths thereof. They had, on occasion, seen the heavy mist that's generally associated with the Triangle, but in the past they had used the squalls to speed up their sailing time, so when they observed the heavy mist and clouds last Summer, they figured that it could shave at least an hour or two off of their present speed record. So they skirted the storm, picked up a huge head wind and were just SURE, when they pulled into whatever port they always come in to down there, they had broken their own record by almost a full day.

When they left the boat and picked up a current newspaper, they were astonished to see that the trip had taken them 13 days LONGER than all of their instruments indicated, including his compass watch. So ... instead of breaking their record and arriving early, they skipped over time and arrived 13 days AFTER they intended to.

Figure that one out!
___

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 am 
Unregistered
I don't remember ever wanting to not 'travel', I just got used to it I think. The experiences were haunting, and still are to this day. I know they happened, but why. I didn't think of it as being in control as you said, but I must have been because I always instigated the nightly ritual. Interesting point.

I feel sorry for the Professor because he would have felt really weird about his time away with no logical explanation. I guess it's really a matter of just accepting that the experience happened, and there isn't much you can do about it. Certainly an alternate reality though. It's good that he came back to talk about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:00 am 
Unregistered
Im curious....did your future journeys take place regularly?perhaps cyclically ?
What transpired where you went?
as opposed to when you went?
Did your day unfold as it did when your travelled forward in time?
I am nit sure that you were time travelling.....could be remote viewing ....
Precognitive dreams?
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:41 am 

The journeys were on a regular basis, yes. I wish I knew what happened to that time, I have no recollection of the journey itself, only that it always started at night. Wherever I was, I ended up back at the beginning of my day, but not always in the same place just like I'd never gone, and never any logic to how I got there or how I ended up dressed and organized, seemingly just like any normal day. Oddly enough, when I did return home at the end of a normal day, having travelled somewhere during those lost hours, the dog had been fed, my pj's were on my bed, and my sisters and mother acted perfectly normal. I wasn't 'missed' because to them I was there the night before, then got up in the morning just like usual. Only I wasn't there. I do remember being in shock at feeling something had happened, but I never knew what. Yes, the day unfolded as it normally did. It is just so strange, almost like a robot was in my place in the 'real' world. There was no cyclically associatative connection that I can think of.

Been thinking a lot about it lately actually. I do remember flying, or floating at an earlier age than the above experiences, but wrote it off years later thinking it was just dreaming, although I have very vivid images of looking below and seeing specific things like how many stairs on the staircase I was over, and my mother and father at the kitchen table. All very vivid, but lost to conscious memory for the most part. Dreams have left me very, very cold, and deja vue is a regular thing with me. I do what I call 'stamp' people, and that is I get a very deep impression of a person after just a few words as to what they are like, and most of the time I'm right. Not an assessment I can put into words, but a flash of this intimate familiarity.

Interesting to write these things out and see the experiences actually written down, kind of makes it more real than just the fleeting memories I have.

I don't think I'll ever figure it out, but if I ever have the coin someday to undergo hypnosis and/or regression hypnosis I will do it.
___

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:12 pm 
Unregistered
Did you know that there are some very high estimates of abduction stats......the lowest number ive heard extrapolated is approx-3million abductees in america alone....and the figure runs as high as seventy percent of humans!
It depends upon whos doing the extrapolating.....!
Children are far easier subjects for all kinds of psi. and other abilities...they dont "know"it isnt possible to do stuff like that...we, on the other hand, have many years of scoffing at the paranormal to eradicate from our heads....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:16 pm 

I think that estimate is low and probably doesn't include the number of [i]times [/i]for each abductee, and then who knows how many don't have recall at all. Staggering numbers though for sure.

I've always wondered about children as well. My daughter has seen ghosts, but I clearly remember telling her it was just a dream! Now I wonder. You can tell your children practically anything and they will believe you without question and put the experience to rest. It would be interesting to find statistics on children abductee stories. One of these days I'll dig a bit and see what I can find.
___

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:01 pm 
Unregistered
There are some very chilling books about lifelong abductions starting at birth and running through childhood till who can say?
There are families whose members have been abducted over generations...grampa, papa,and child all abductees.
There are some cases of abduction which indicate NOT ONLY AN ONGOING FAMILY ABDUCTION SCENARIO, BUT OF MATING CHILD ABDUCTEES FROM EARLY CHILDHOOD TO ADOLESCENCE TO CONTINUE SOME KIND OF BREEDING PROGRAM....
THE PROBLEM HERE IS HOW MANY DIFFERENT AGENDAS ARE BEING SERVED????
Budd Hopkins, makes some very revealing discoveries about one particular type of abductions in his book* Witnessed."It apears that a very extensive breeding program is under way !
The implications are enormous!
These beings apear to have no morality that they adhere to.The subjects of such experimentation are definately not taken on a volunteer basis.
Children, and adults alike apear to be taken at random, as there is seemingly no criterion that is descernable in the selection,as it covers all walks of life.
What becomes aparent to the researcher however is the program is well advanced,and already has covered at least three generations...perhaps many more.
There are also other books which carry a similar story line, and these incidents may or may not be perpetrated by the same beings....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:35 am 

[i]CHILLING??![/i]

Bergle ... NOT everyone has [i]chilling[/i] experiences!

Experiences can be exciting, exhilarating, weird, and all kinds of other adjectives.

But "chilling" is something best reserved for a frightening experience. Let's don't add to the paranoia. Okay?
___

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:32 pm 
Unregistered
Well,T what ole Bud has to say is definatly disturbing compared to the experiences that both you and bebop have related...
And yes i realize there are countless other stories of "good"experiences....
This thread however is about some of the more unsettling and downright scarey abduction stories i have encountered...(forgive the pun..)
Perhaps the good sargeant Lovette would tend to disagree with you if hed lived to tell what they did to him!
Youve heard of the human mutilations?They follow the same routine as the cattle mutilations and leave an empty and very dead corpse for physical evidence...
Wed be remiss im sure, if we did not examin these and other very arrogant and uncaring acts that are perpetrated by our visitors, at least one set of the 60 or so alien species the Gov Boys have aparantly listed.
Its nice that some of the beings are kind and that they seem to act in a nearly moral manner...but.....
To my mind, and others who have tried to warn mankind about dastardly plans for creating human robot slaves(for who knows what purposes)and even other abductees who warn of attempts being hatched to end the whole human race and become the owners of this orbiting realestate called earth,the facts are very bloomin chilling indeed.
I am not a paranoid particularly, but there is a lot of negative information about abductions out there.This from fellow abductees....Dont tell me Bud Hopkins books paint a rosey picture of our future (should there be one)[angelic]
The very word abduction is associated with forceful confinement and some sort of agenda...or why not ask if a person is willing to interface with them?
The wierd rape attempts by clumsy and strange beings who put adds in papers for unwary girls,the human abductions and mutilations associated with the Hudson valley triangles, and the other murders and such they have commited speak for themselves, and leave no room for mitigating circumstance.
The idea that we are mere experimental animals ,no more, in sight of the visitors is well illustrated by their actions in regard to the trauma and suffering they have inflicted on many abductees.
All is not sweetness and light with these beings and you dont get to survive long enough to obtain the technology and knowledge that they have aquired without aeons of machiavellian manuvering on the galactic front.
We are warned in many books that we are facing the end of mankind as we know it if the breeding of hybrids goes on to a successfull conclusion.
Whats Unchilling about that?
There are more points too.
The medical proceedures are done without the use of anesthetics or pain blocking of any kind according to others who have experienced it.
We musnt take anything for granted here....in fact to us the whole scenario is totally inscrutable, and therefore dangerous......
Trust is a measure of respect and knowledge of the ones whom you trust.If they treat people like cattle, and have shot our planes out of the sky a lot more often than we hear about,manipulate our very thoughts and those of the bystanders to abduction
as we have been told...then the concept is chilling indeed.
Sure i heard of united forces of light shpiel and the other stories not qiuite so bad as these examples, but if they are our moral and technological betters,how come they do these and other horrid things to unsuspecting victims all the time?
You, i think have gotten the best of the abduction scenario,but still it is they who seem to call the tune, and they who declare what they are doing is benign....but what right does anyone have to perpetrate such tortures and frightening scenarios on any other sentient or even non sentient beings...?
One author and abductee i have read makes a very ugly case the aliens will use their superior mental powers to destroy us outright...or cause us to destroy ourselves...whereupon they will populate the world with their manufactured half humans ...
I know you have heard of the rows and rows of fetuses they keep in vitrio?till term after having inseminated abductees and then removed the three month fetus from the mothers...over and over again!
Is this kind and enlightened conduct?I think not.
Paranoid?I think the word has no scope to describe the terror and rape of the breeders they manipulate into supplying children involuntarily for oue own demise...
ye gads!i dont see these beings acting with kindness much,only a sort of cold calculating and very inhumane attitude...
bergle
___