UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 1:24 am 

They surfaced on the kitchen counter two days ago, and I was quick to pad the counter down with TERRO. Many gathered round the ant control and then, suddenly, within an hour, all were gone. It has never happened before like this. My guess is they sensed danger to their colony, just as they always know when rain is coming, or long dry spells. This threat or danger, however, is different because of the unusual pattern.

California is long overdue for a quake of staggering proportions. Rumbles tail the the San Andreas Fault. It's coming and I believe those critters know it.

The fault has been locked for over a hundred years. Seismologists warn all hell will break loose. The ants seem to know it, and not because they listen to USGS. They appear to have their own link/s. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:20 am 

The ants continue to behave strangely, and I believe something frightening is sure to happen. La Nina posed only minor problems after El Nino passed to ease the drought.

Out of the blue, scout ants appear, and then workers, but not in the expected numbers and not enough in time before disappearing. They are cautious. They undoubtedly know more than we give them credit.

The expected quake in California is giving signs of rumblings tangential to the interface between the North American and Pacific tectonic plates, best known as the San Andreas fault. A magnitude 9.0 quake or better is not out of the question after all this time, and my guess is the ants feel something beyond what our instruments tell us. The two tectonic plates are locked and one can only imagine the tremendous pressure. As I recall reading, the 1906 quake was approximately 9.0 magnitude. This one could be worse, the experts warn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:08 pm 

June 7:
Z hit by 5.2-magnitude quake
NZ hit by 5.2-magnitude quake A 5.2-MAGNITUDE earthquake has shaken New Zealand’s North Island, with tremors felt in Masterton and Wellington.

There have been many 212's(quakes*) paradigms these past days that I have virtually ignored. I doubt that this is the end of a string of them for becoming newsworthy. Predictions of quakes must be so. Moreover, I do not believe the ants here can sense the NZ distance - just to lighten the topic up a bit.

I am still focused on the big one in California - a monster quake that is long over due.

* NSP's not only shift in time, but also within the category of natural events. The difference is in the many appearances. Quakes are stealing the scene of the 212 paradigm.