UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 8:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 am 

to be honest one of the supposed to be vampire forums closed because of me :) i am sorry but i am evil when it comes to logic, facts and arguing :)

There are few things that do not hold vampirism theory:
-deign because of light. obvious reasons :)
-if vampires are slightly different in their "build". there are few things that need to be mentioned.
If vampirism is a kind of virus that gives immunity/regeneration and all the other vampire skills
but reguires vampires to get blood. 1)if blood is needed for replacing own blood because red blood cells die after 30 days and vampire need to get new ones. Drinking is not a solution.
If it is food... well there is a bigger problem. As vampires would need completely different digestive system. Ever swallowed half a litre of blood? Well unfortunately I had (my own). threw up everything. And as i was told by the doctors the reason is human digestive system can not consume blood well and in amounts larger than 300-500ml treats it as a foreign non consumable liquid.
As for superior regeneration. = fast cell reproduction. With every cell division, next generation of cell looses in quality (that is the process of ageing, well more or less at least). So if vampire are real and can regenerate extremely fast. They would die young.

and so on so on...

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:36 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Peeksie, lots of things on this forum are indeed foreign to my way of thinking, but we're all here to learn. So we all just have to read what's posted, bite the bullet and try to look at those posts from a much different point of view, and NOT let the posts that unnerve us, affect us.

We're all a very good group, and the Moderators work hard to keep us all somewhat civilized.

I agree with you! :) lol I've been learning a lot by reading so many posts, though!.. Just eek!!! Blood drinking! *shudder*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 am 

When my Howie eats rare steak, he "walks it through the kitchen next to the heat" before he consumes it; he always has. There's a LOT of raw blood in those large pieces of meat! I don't know how he can digest it, but he has ... for longer than I've known him, which has been for 33 years.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 pm 

BLAAAAA!!!!

JEFF

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 am 

I will just say that there is much more to this subculture than most can imagine.
It has become a society unto itself.joey978

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 am 

Well, it's NOW come back to haunt him. The doctor just said... NO MORE red meat, no more salt, no more pepper (???), and no more coffee. Don't know what one has to do with any of the others, but he's NOT giving up STARBUCKS. It's the only thing that gets his heart started in the morning...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 pm 

No more pepper???, pepper is a spice, and has nothing to do with colestoral, fats, heart, and the such.
Herbs and Spices are natural. (freebees)

Coffee is good for you if you drink it in moderation. (me: 6 mugs a day)

Let my doctor take my coffee away, and it'll be the last time I see him.

My wife is Diabetic, and we have learned over the years all the things that will help the body and all the things that are not good for the body. (and yes a diabetic can have sugar, it just bepends on the sugar count, which means you can have a small piece of the cake, just don't sit there and eat the whole thing).
Oh and this post about the blood drinkers, still Blaaaaaa!

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm 

Allegedly pepper raises the blood pressure to some degree, and it can also damage the colon...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm 

Okay????

Let me check into this pepper thing, because my wife has high blood preasure and we eat tons of pepper, and if it does have an effect on the blood preasure, we'll have to look for an alternative like we have done with the salt.

Now I'm curious.

Jeff

PS: I watched a show a while back on modern day blood drinkers, and the biggest problem they are facing is that when the weird ones drinks blood of another, they're taking in any decease that person is carrying.
Many of these blood drinkers have contracted many sicknesses, right up to HIV/AIDS.
What people will do.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm 

I can't even IMAGINE doing that!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next