UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 1:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 am 

Well, it's NOW come back to haunt him. The doctor just said... NO MORE red meat, no more salt, no more pepper (???), and no more coffee. Don't know what one has to do with any of the others, but he's NOT giving up STARBUCKS. It's the only thing that gets his heart started in the morning...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 pm 

No more pepper???, pepper is a spice, and has nothing to do with colestoral, fats, heart, and the such.
Herbs and Spices are natural. (freebees)

Coffee is good for you if you drink it in moderation. (me: 6 mugs a day)

Let my doctor take my coffee away, and it'll be the last time I see him.

My wife is Diabetic, and we have learned over the years all the things that will help the body and all the things that are not good for the body. (and yes a diabetic can have sugar, it just bepends on the sugar count, which means you can have a small piece of the cake, just don't sit there and eat the whole thing).
Oh and this post about the blood drinkers, still Blaaaaaa!

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm 

Allegedly pepper raises the blood pressure to some degree, and it can also damage the colon...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm 

Okay????

Let me check into this pepper thing, because my wife has high blood preasure and we eat tons of pepper, and if it does have an effect on the blood preasure, we'll have to look for an alternative like we have done with the salt.

Now I'm curious.

Jeff

PS: I watched a show a while back on modern day blood drinkers, and the biggest problem they are facing is that when the weird ones drinks blood of another, they're taking in any decease that person is carrying.
Many of these blood drinkers have contracted many sicknesses, right up to HIV/AIDS.
What people will do.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm 

I can't even IMAGINE doing that!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:46 am 

Hey jeff I take it this whole vampire think doesn't do much for you and thats cool, just like ufo's don't really get me going although I believe, I just don't take a big interest in them.
Ghosts and paranormal happenings fascinate me, I want to understand why some move on and some are stuck behind. to what end are they staying here instead of moving on, ther has to be reasons, anyway vampires have played a huge role in history especially eastern europe and i like studying the legends and cultures,bloodbreed

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:37 pm 

Hi Joey,

Like many creatures, animals and giants that have long since vanished from the Earth. I firmly believe there is something to all the stories and mythology around vampires.

Vampires can be traced all the way back to the ancient Egyptians. And probably go even further back than that.

I too, am interested in all the creatures recorded in folklore and mythology from all over the world. When I was a young boy, I was especially fascinated with the werewolves and dragons.

Most people would say that werewolves couldn't exist, and they probably don't anymore. But the common themes and consistencies in all these stories suggest that such things did used to exist.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 am 

I've never seen a werewolf or a vampire, but there ARE physiological vampires here on Earth... my mother was one of them. She sucked the life and strength right out of me, and then we'd fight. This happened until her death a couple of years ago; now she only contacts me (rarely) in my dreams, and tries to scare the crap out of me. But I know what she's doing...

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:55 pm 

I'm sorry to hear that Tweaked, I had no idea.

In your dreams, when or if she next contacts you, you should maybe ask her if she is willing to be at peace with you. I can't stress enough how much I regret falling out and not getting on with family members. Especially my Dad.

Someone once told me when I was much younger, that I should be at peace with as many people in my life as I could, as it's time that I will never be able to get back.

I have never seen a vampire or a werewolf, though I don't expect I will. There are many interesting refrences to these creatures throughout history and from all parts of the world.

The Beast of Gevaudan is always one that has left me scratching my head. It's quite clear that something happened there, and a type of unknown animal was involved. A werewolf? I couldn't say for sure.

It certainly wasn't a hyenna or wild dogs. They were the official explantions given.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_G%C3%A9vaudan

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:55 pm 

O.K.. Here goes, I hope this does not freak anyone out,I have been studying vampirism for 15 years or more due to circumstances I do not wish to divulge, do not get me wrong, I am not one of those people who think they are blooddrinking vampires and by the way the vampire sub culture is alive and well and truly thriving as there are whole nightclubs where people go and drink the blood of other human beings, not a lot of blood but just i tiny bit and there are people who get off on donating their blood to these people.
They have a medical disease called pyphoria, its a valid medical condition recognised by the A.M.A. as a true disease, just as people who think they are really werewolves have a disease called lycanthropy. It is a true fact that when the moon is full peoples minds can change causing them to be violent, ask anyone what the patients are like in an asylum when the moon is full.
Anyway, i do not believe in blooddrinking vampires, it is medically impossible for a person to drink more than a small amount of someone elses blood without getting sick or even dying, so no I do not believe there are blooddrinking vampires like you see on t.v., however I know for a fact that there are psychic vampires who feed off the energy of another person, this is a medical fact.
Have you ever been around someone for a few minutes and feel exhausted after just a few minutes, like they get on your nerves so bad you feel drained? Well these people are taking your energy and 75% of them are not even aware they are doing it. I do not care if you believe me or not, it is true and I am not asking you to believe me, I am just putting info out there that I believe to be true, take it or leave it.
There is a subculture of people who really believe they can drink human blood and I am not talking about a few I am talking about hundreds, why do you think all these vampire movies are so popular? Go to you tube and put in vampires and you will see just how popular this is its a giant sub culture and these people scare me and I am not easily unsettled considering the life I have led, so I wanted to put this out there, go to you tube and check it out or wickapedia, I am not crazy either as I am sure some of you must think by now. bloodbreed