UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Orbs or UFO's
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:01 am 

There are many, many pictures of so-called 'orbs', and to me, many seem like UFO's.

Check this out, what do you think.

http://orbwatch.com/

Tim

Post subject: Re: Orbs or UFO's
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:14 pm 

Some are simply entities of light

Like some earth bound entities deep below the surface of the sea where their is no natural light, some of my band of solar cousins produce their own glow while moving through dementions of time and space without solid form, while others like myself have choosen to be in this form and be the hands and feet for our band, in the heavens, and serve as mediators here on Earth.

They are the senders and we are the receivers who in turn broadcast what we know. So not all alien beings fly in ships. They often are the ships. Some are Living entities, not machines as we often interpret them. The beings who have form (greys for example) are of a different culture and "energy pool" so to speak, than the entities I communicate with. They operate at a different frequency them my solar cousins do.

The "Kites" are a type of orb. These a living beings. Not lights or saucers. The planet will be getting A LOT of reports over the next year about these Kites (diamond shaped orbs). Here is another interesting video that shows one of these beings departing from it's visit with one of it's solar cousins the dolphin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5AxMSRZqEg

;) The Muse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:21 pm 

Here is slower footage showing more detales.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93A4i0bkC88

Remember that so called angels and other entities in history ARE light. There are so many species in the universe. Even more diverse them what's on Earth. That's a lot. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:47 am 

I have seen some solid crafts change in an instant to a sphere of light, and then change back into a solid-appearing craft of some sort.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:22 am 

Beautiful aren't they :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 pm 

Awesome, actually..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 am 

I'll tell you something I witness not so long ago over the western skies of Maine.
There wer four orbs of light traveling at high speed towards the north, when suddenly the first one in line came to a complete stop, and the three following it went into one large orb and then shot off towards the east.
This was one of the most interesting things I've seen, but I still have more, remember I'm new here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:49 am 

Share as often as you like. You're always welcome to add more thoughts as you recall them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:56 pm 

I'm back again, if you recall I have 285 pages of a book and most of it has to do with orbs/UFOs that I've seen here in Maine.
One night while I watched the night sky, I observed an orb that was extremely bright traveling from the south towards the north.
As it was just past me, there was a flash and the orb had vanished.
Was this a bright meteor that exploded over head or was it something completely different.
I would lean more towards something of the unknown, since the orb was moving so fast, then suddenly vanishing without leaving any type of trail behind or infront of.
If it was a meteor exploding, I should have seen fragment falling towards the ground, but I didn't.
What do you think?