UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I Need Help
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 pm 

I've heard that negative energy* (as in negative emotions) can cause paranormal activity, and can be caused by paranormal activity. This negative energy can cause portals which can "invite" the paranormal into your home. Music and positive decorations (warm colors maybe?) can supposedly get rid of these portals. This is heard from the Anderson Show, the 2011 Halloween Show. Has anybody heard of this info? If you have, please reply!

Kill46

*Could it also negative charges, as in negatively charged ions? Could these be caused by faulty/old wiring? :?:

Post subject: Re: I Need Help
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:51 am 

http://www.negativeiongenerators.com/negativeions.html

Moderator David Barclay, can probably give you a better idea of how ions work and how they can help or hinder moods. When I worked for one of the big stock brokers, several decades ago, the corporation installed negative ion emitters in the ceiling of the trading floor so there would be less angst and friction amongst employees on tenuous trading days.

Now, when it comes to negative emotions, it's possible that when you express anger and/or fear, it gets projected right back at you. It's like a vicious circle. The more angry you are, the more hostility all around you you send and receive. Sometimes this is explained as reasons for some poltergeist activity. Rage can produce (in some instances) cracking mirrors, glasses, window panes. I don't know if there has ever been a "study" conducted to prove this in a lab situation, but I saw it happen once, and it freaked me out! So this is why I have always (since then) attempted to keep calm, no matter what the situation around me is, and if the situation makes keeping calm impossible, then I remove myself from the situation. I just go somewhere more pleasant, or at least, less hostile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 am 

I read that negative ions can actually lift people's moods. If that is true, then it is for sure negative energy as in thoughts.... :ugeek:

Kill46 ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 am 

Negative Ions = Positive thoughts.