UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 2012 + 13 Crystal Skulls
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 am 

what do you all think? think maybe the skulls will prevent or even cause a disaster for this whole 2012 mystery?
we just happen to find them all before 2012 comes... weird timing, don't you think? plus all of the reports out of no where just the first few weeks of 2012 already was thousands of reports coming in about UFOs, so what do you all think about this?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 am 

Are you referring to an article? I have not heard that all of them have been found. If you can post a link so we all can earn what you already know, please do so.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Are you referring to an article? I have not heard that all of them have been found. If you can post a link so we all can earn what you already know, please do so.
no.. not an article... just another thought of mine, sorry
but for how weird the timing is for the skulls and the sightings... doesnt it make a little sense that they could be connected?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:47 am 

Tweaked wrote:
ok i guess i should have looked it up before since it made perfect enough sense, but i found this... which is interesting: http://ddig.wordpress.com/2008/06/04/13 ... -doomsday/
so if a Doomsday event is coming on Dec 21, then these Crystal Skulls might be the way to save us, but the '2012.. we are all gonna die' thing still doesnt make sense why it would happen... but these skulls should be the Key

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 am 

Well, as I said... I have not been able to find anything new on the web - nothing saying all the skulls have been located.

I don't look at 2012 as a Doomsday. It may just be the end of one long, spiraling cycle of earth events, and the beginning of a new one which will be similar to (a repeat of) what earth has already gone through, but with better enlightenment and more spirituality for a greater number of people, world-wide.

If we were to find them all and place them in a circle facing each other, some researchers think the skulls will produce a group of musical tones and vibrations which perhaps can emit a holograph in the center of all of them - which might be able to show us the history we've never known the answers to, and the futures we might possibly bring into reality.

It might also open a portal or a stargate through which we can see and talk to the creators of our many civilizations. Perhaps they are from different worlds; perhaps they are from different dimensions.

What I am quite certain of is that until we as a world of people are ready for the real truth of our origins, and have progressed enough to not exploit the value of whatever the skulls can show us, we will probably not have them altogether in one place, because if we're not ready to be taught, the information would be wasted on us.... or worse yet, our militaries might find out how to use the information for yet another weapon of mass destruction. And we've already got far too many of those!