UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Alternate Realities
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 am 

Has anyone had this experienced? I was Lucid Dreaming and trying to manipulate the dream, so I tried to create a ball of energy in my hand. It worked and after a while it became natural, eventually I felt a pressure on my body, the same kind of pressure you feel when you try to manipulate your energy. I don’t know how many are familiar with that feeling, it’s like a pressure as though you’re in water, but when I tried it in my dream, the feeling began to get more power full in the real world, I also began to see and hear things. I eventually learned to talk and asked for things, in my dream, I focused my mind and tried to ask to see and hear everything and to be able to do it while I was awake. Eventually I started to see this other reality. Obviously the first thing I did was go to the hospital, but after all the medication, doctor and test, they couldn’t find anything wrong with me, So I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with another reality bleeding though. I don’t want to give too much away, you know how people can be, I need to know who is tell the truth, but I have learned that if you concentrate while your dreaming, you can learn to see and hear other realities. You can also see them with your eyes closed, if at night with nothing but the TV on, you close your eyes and look through your forehead, for lack of a better way of explaining it. You can start to see shapes and hear things, I won’t say what they are, or what they look like, but if you can do it, you already know. I have also learned that this reality can best be seen in the ultraviolet spectrum, but it doesn’t reflect light it bends it. It also requires multiple light frequencies overlaid to see it, like thermal vision. Since I can’t find any doctors who can help me, I just thought I would ask and see what others have done in this situation. I have tried every type of doctor, medication and procedure, no luck, please let me know what you think.

Post subject: Re: Alternate Realities
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:26 am 

defaultuser... I haven't done or seen the things you have the way you have, but I am quite certain that every day of our lives, ALL of us walk through different dimensions. If we're looking down at our phones, sitting on a bus or a train reading a book, or driving and listening to the radio or watching our GPSes tell us when t turn, we probably don't notice the changes. But when we're walking, looking at the world around us as we wander through it, some of us undoubtedly see things once that we look for, and never can find again. It's not being accomplished the same way YOU are doing it, but the experience is very similar.

Once I was on a road trip with my two cats - we were going home to Indiana for a while. I was road-tagging with someone I didn't know; we met at a coffee shop, and he said he didn't like the idea of a young woman traveling alone because there were possible bad people who might try to take advantage of me. So I reluctantly agreed to road-tag with him until he split off of I-40 to go to Wichita, and I went on to go to Indiana. We were somewhere in the the S/W U.S. - it could have been New Mexico or Texas - when we saw a truck stop and we both pulled in for some coffee and something to eat. He and I were sitting at the counter when a little Indian girl came up and tapped my arm. "My Grandfather wants to talk to you," she said. She motioned to a very old Indian sitting at a corner table. His skin was like dried hide but looked very soft. He smiled, and so I went with her to their table. He told me that some people are not what they seem, and that I was in need of some powerful help from the ancestors. He handed me a Hawk feather, and told me to keep it in my car until I reached my destination. I accepted it, thanked him, and went back to the counter. My traveling partner looked at me and asked where I'd been. I said I'd been talking to the old Indian Chief or Medicine Man who was back in the corner. When we turned, there was no one there... They couldn't have walked out past us; I would have seen them leave. I should my traveling partner the hawk feather he'd given me for protection, and the man just shook his head, as if he didn't want to believe me, but something in his gut said he couldn't shake it off. Later that day, he turned off to go north to Wichita, KS, and I continued on.

YEARS later, after my cats and I were back in California, I was watching America's Most Wanted... There, on the FBI's most wanted list, was the face of the man I'd road-tagged with on that trip, more than ten years before. This man was at that time wanted for a series of deaths of women traveling alone on I-40 during the time-frame when I had made that trip.

I should also add that on my way back from Indiana, I looked for that truck stop, and NEVER DID FIND IT. I was gone only 4 months; I hardly think the entire building which was clearly visible from the interstate just 16 weeks before, could have totally been torn down during that time.

After seeing that man's familiar face on AMW, I knew I had entered into and passed through another dimension - wherein that Sweet Old Indian and his granddaughter appeared - just to save my life.

So even though our experiences aren't exactly the same, I know that this happens to many of us every single day. But most of us are too busy to notice.

Bless you for being able to realize you are able to see through the veil. Good luck with your future adventures.