UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ghost
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:32 pm 

can religion have anything to do with ghosts?

Post subject: Re: ghost
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:21 pm 

If I would not know you are 12 I would say I don’t know what you mean by this question.

Anyhow make picture yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm 

I mean if you are an athest (non-believer in god, I am one but I can't spell it) do you think I would have more of a haunting than say a christan? And do you mean take a picture of myself? Cause i can do that!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:01 pm 

Yen466, I'm gong to jump in here...

I'm not sure if at 12 YOU can be sure of anything religious or non-religious. I know at 12 I was questioning everything. On one hand, I was being raised by a VERY strict religious family... but they seemed to think that anything other than seeing and believing in God, Jesus, and angels was being in league with the Devil. And since I was seeing UFOs and Beings from other places than the Earth I knew, and I also knew I was a GOOD person, too (and not in league with the Devi!), it was a bit confusing for me.

My Howie is an Atheist. I don't think at 12 you can know what true atheism really means. It means you don't believe in anything - beyond what you can see, smell, hear, touch, or taste.

But YOU and your friends already know better... there IS more! So a true atheist would see a doorknob fly across the room, see the curtains on fire without burning up, watch a UFO land in the front yard, and walk right by Big Foot and tell yourselves that all those things are just your own imaginations, and you really didn't see what you saw... because they just aren't there.

I think when Miro said "make picture yourself" what he's trying to get you to understand is you need to sort things out in your own mind - and the mere fact that you and your friends already KNOW there are things which cannot be explained by just the 5 senses, there are more senses than 5, so that doesn't fit into the atheist's realm of reality.

I think everyone - from atheists to born again christians - often "see or hear" things beyond the 5 senses. A true atheist would deny hearing or seeing ANYTHING else, and a christian would put what he saw into one of 2 categories - a message from God... or a sign of the Devil. You and your friends are intelligent and old enough to know there are things which can't be adequately explained away by those two reasonings. Which brings us all back to more than the 5 senses.

I, personally, don't believe in those two extreme categories. I DO believe there is a Higher Power - I just think that Higher Power isn't what the christian (or any other religions) think that Higher Power is... and while I DO believe that people and things around us are either positive or negative, I don't believe in the Devil and in going to Hell.

But, I'm NOT an atheist.

I hope this helps.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:26 pm 

so what are you? and my dad thinks that to. You are not talking to my dad ARE YOU!? :? Yes as you know me kill46 and steve101 are al smarter than the avaege (don't judge me i can't spell if my life depended on it) 12 year old boys and girls, and we have had more stuff happen to us that some people would deny but what would you call a non-beleiver in god?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm 

The term GOD means different things to several hundreds of cultures. Some of those cultures believe in more than one god, and have persevered for thousands of years, in spite of many so-called Christian Organizations that have tried to convert every other culture into believing in the Catholic or the evangelical translations of Christianity.

I don't think of God as a being who sits behind pearly gates in a city with streets of gold with a host of angels walking/flying about, singing hymns, in some place out in the Universe, waiting for each one of us to die so our Souls can be brought up to St. Peter to be judged.

I believe in a consummate Creator - a Life Force that created every living thing in the worlds we can see, as well as the ones we can't. I don't think the Creator listens to prayers or answers prayers. I don't think the Creator causes accidents, illnesses, plagues. I don't think the Creator does anything but "create" life, and once life has been born - whether it's in the sea, on land, or out in the Universe or some other dimension - it's up to Life, whatever form it is, to be responsible for its own well being.

The Christian Bible teaches that mankind has been given the "freedom of choice" as to how to live. Some choose to live peacefully, while others do not. Some are meat eaters, some are not. It's up to whatever life form we happen to be, to work together with all other life forms to make Earth a paradise.

It doesn't really matter how smart or well-educated we are, at any given age, because we should never stop learning... Often what we believed at a younger age, we choose to change as we grow older, and have more life experiences that alter our points of view on many things.

The most important part of living and growing is to remember that the Creator must have had a reason for all the different forms of life which was created in the beginning. And just because humans or aliens have altered the ways in which life forms have changed over the millions of years, doesn't mean that all life isn't important, once it's born. Mankind and beings from other places may have decided to try to improve some forms of life, and if that's the case, one thing never changes... All life is living, and should be respected by all other life forms.

I don't worship anything in particular. I simply value all life, once it's become a reality in our world. As long as I treat others as I can only hope they will treat me, I figure I'm in good standing with the positiveness of the Universe.

If someone doesn't believe in God, that's really none of my business. It's not up to me to force what I think on anyone else. The forcing of people to believe a certain way is a disrespectful action. Most religions try to change everyone into thinking that their way of believing is the only way to believe. I think that's a blatant disregard for freedom of choice, because each one of us who has a conscience has the right to learn as we grow, and make our own choices.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:37 pm 

I was trying to find a website where i can share what ive just found out. Im not much into ghosts/spirits topic usually in my life. But this happened to people in my vicinity and i would like to hear some opinions.
Anyway. A bus of chatolics were going from a town in Bosnia ed Herzegovina to Lourdes in France, famous place for chatolics.
They returned last thursday. Majority of the people from bus had dhiarrea and vomited for several days upon the return. Couple of them havent slept at all ever since and visit doctors to seek help. 2 woman that were the closest to the ' entity' on the picture are critical in terms of their mental health.. As they are chatolics, they suspect the entity has entered her.
The pictures were taken in front of the church in Lourdes. There is also a video, but the entity cannot be seen on it. Also, witneses from the pi ture claim they heard some noise when taking a picture, but didnt pay much attention on it.

Anyone having interest in this can contact me.
stsurvey86@gmail.com

Attachments:
IMG-20170529-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20170529-WA0001.jpg [ 66.17 KiB | Viewed 803 times ]
IMG-20170529-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20170529-WA0000.jpg [ 130.36 KiB | Viewed 803 times ]