Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:09 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]
I have also noticed a small orb on most of the pics of my daughter
[/reply]

Its interesting detail, especially because such OBE are very similar to UFO abductions.
Important: do you seen moonlight shining on your eyes of full moon trough window that night?
___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:17 pm 
Unregistered
its a bad spirit.. Turn to God.. find a good based church and turn to Jesus fast...

Post subject: Re: angel or ghost?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:34 pm 

For the past two years I have been experimenting with remote viewing and I have gotten to the point where I can put myself in a state of stasis between dreaming and being awake and it's prety cool but I can lower and raise my blood pressure at will. It has taken me a long time to learn to do this and I just seem to be on the very edge of being able to remote view. I just wanted to tell you that maybe you accidently were caught in a remote viewing and saw what you did or as someone else said you were in sleep paralysis. Something to think about.Alucard

Post subject: Re: angel or ghost?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:58 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I have a theory, Sleep Paralysis and OBE, a connection, having had some odd personal experiences when I was younger leads me to think that the two are possibly related in some cases.

if one is outside their body, then who or what is inside running the body... No-one? so the body does not move, it is stationary, like a parked car or plane, there is no one driving.. and it wont move.. (Paralysis)

it interests me that when you demand the shadow form to put you back, it does..
this does not seem to fit with expected behavior of something seeking to harm.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:45 pm 

bergle wrote:
Hi,B,
I hope you are well,I am wondering if you have consulted a physician about this?There is a couple of physiological reasons for things like this to happen,as well as paranormal ones...There could be complications of a medical nature that may be happening...Sleep Paralysis is one of them that always gets mentioned in abduction cases, and it may be that you have this condition.
Are you an experiencer of other paranormal things in the past?Can you recall any other non normal occurances or strangnesses that may have happened?
Also, Is your baby well?
Please get back to us with any other details and history you can tell us...
bergle
___

It could very well be medical due to hormonel changes in your body and sleep parylisis is definitly what I think it is. Sleep par. is something I have stdied in depth for awhile because being in that state I am somewhat ablke to delve into my subconcious and see or feel a part of my mind that I cannot otherwise see or feel,and I feel like I have only touched a tiny part of what we are all capale of.
fearless