UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:08 am 
Unregistered
666 stands for the unholy trinity... 777 stands for the holy trinity... I have unlocked the key to the star of David,check the bible...this is how we fight them,it has to do with the crops,it is about heaven and hell and the greys are living demonds,they are man reverting backward..time go\'s counterclockwise in hell,this is why 666 6th dimension,we are in the 7th this is the end of days guys,the 7vns will form next year in the crops,just as the 6es did.so here is the truth they have been infiltraiting our house they look human but are demonds,the beast is here,and I am here to warn and to do battle,storie LA.Times man being bothered by beings.DNA anchent human&snail...this is what is going on they have to steal life from us because the devil can not give life only GOD can...the beast is going to take office in 0/8 if he is not stoped there are 2 eyes you see in the crops 1 is GODS eye,the other the DEVILS eye you see the star or David,also... here lies the key,a triangle above 21st for the 21st centurey,above this the eye of god,at 3 oclock on the outside of the triangle a 7 with a slash,the true father,at6 oclock a 7 the true son,at 9 oclock a 7 the true spirit,,in side the triangle a dod in the middle and a circle around that ,,like you see in the crops this represents all spirits,this is GODS HOLY SEAL,and the greys can not break this seal,nor can the beast... I hope I have enlightend 777 boys 2112,21st of DEC.Armoggedon,we can win if we pull together,there is much more I know,any one who would like to know....email me ST.JAMES

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:07 pm 

In Numerology grids, to have three 7s is a sign the person is always reflecting, not moving forward.

Do you have any sources to your theory?
___

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:22 pm 
Unregistered
I read a long time ago that the number 666 Is not the true evil number. I do not remember what it was, but 666 is not it, supposedly.

On a related note, one of the numbers on my mom's tax forms as 666 and she was scared for a few days after reading it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 pm 

I have discovered you can bind aliens in the name of Jesus, and prevent them from coming near you, which is very nice. I think sometimes though we over complicate things.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 pm 

I saw a license plate that read 666 and I honestly do not believe it was meant to be blatently evil but on the other hand I believe that the number 666 has something to do with smething, what that something is I do not know, but I also have heard that 666 is the mark of the beast. So much of what is written in books and the bible and so many people manipulate the words to mean what they want them to mean that it's hard to really believe what someones interpitation is, or if it is correct. Back to 666, why would someone put it out there if they had some hidden agenda going on?Also I never heard anything about sevens except they are lucky while playing dice [ shooting craps]. So much of the paranormal, demonology etc., is so speculative, there are4 no black and white area's, it's all gray, saying that I also have to honestly say that I myself have experienced things for which I cannot find a rational explanation. Did anyone ever notice that while being threatened in a dream that you just can't seem to run and then you wake up when the threat is almost on you, man thats a creepy feeling. I have been shot in my dreams and now i have gotten to the point where I can pretty much dream about what I want to dream about but that has taken me years of trial and error to be able to do that and still i can only make it happen about 35% of the time. Each day I try and meditate and use my mind, pushing it as far as I can wanting to know how far I can make my mind work. They say we only use a small part of our brain so i am trying to use the parts we normally do not use and I believe the key to it all is meditation inner peace tranquility and learning to look inside ourselves in ways we are not used to, so it's hard work but the possabilitys are endless.alucard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:01 am 

Actually, the Jewish year is something like 5782 or something. So we're in the evening of Sabbath. We're still in the 6th day of God. So it's possible that the end times wont come for another 200 and some odd years.

People always want the world to end. Just let it do its thing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:04 am 

BrightLightBilly wrote:
I have discovered you can bind aliens in the name of Jesus, and prevent them from coming near you, which is very nice. I think sometimes though we over complicate things.

Aliens are reptilians who in my opinion are really demons. they're taking control because this is what they do. I'm not saying the world ends tomorrow. I just made that statement. Maybe it is.. I have no idea. But I think these guys have been around since the days of Adam and Eve. Satan was a snake with legs. That sounds like a lizard to me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:52 pm 

But if not for the religious rhetoric, would you still feel that way? That the $364K question. I think the Biblical stories, altho many are inspiring, have gone a long way to create some prejudices we wouldn't normally have. Take for instance the Native Americans... they didn't develop those kinds of prejudices. They just looked at different forms of Life as Life created on Earth to live alongside them, and be respected.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:32 am 

busterdawg wrote:
BrightLightBilly wrote:

Aliens are reptilians who in my opinion are really demons. they're taking control because this is what they do. I'm not saying the world ends tomorrow. I just made that statement. Maybe it is.. I have no idea. But I think these guys have been around since the days of Adam and Eve. Satan was a snake with legs. That sounds like a lizard to me.

Very Well Put Buster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:33 am 

busterdawg wrote:
BrightLightBilly wrote:

Very Well Put Buster