UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ...demon...
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:49 pm 

I was in the presence of a man, who had some serious alcohol and addiction issues. Typically, he was the nicest guy sober, but when he picked up that bottle of rye, he became another person. His eyes changed colour, his face was that of death, and anyone within 10 feet of him could feel negative energy to such an extent that it would cause one to have the shakes. If you were already in the room when he began to drink, you were frozen in fear. If his eyes landed on you, even if you weren't looking, you prayed that you could gather enough strength to cross the room to get out and hide. If you tried to break the spell, a voice, as though in slow motion would hit your ears like gun fire, and you would frantically be taking small, short breaths and feeling light-headed and so full of fear that you thought you were going to die.

He did not move, and controlled every thought you thought, every move you tried to make, every breath you tried to breathe, and could anticipate that should he break the spell, you would dart and he would need to find you, or another target, to feed his dark soul. It was only when alcohol crossed that barrier and the beast became silent in sleep that you would move by millionth of a inch at a time, crossing through that penetrating aura, knowing that at any moment he could snap to, and grab your arm, saying nothing except........where are you going. The face was not human, the eyes were other-worldly- this was a different person, and he was very, very evil.

Only out of the range of this void, would normal functions return, and only when miles away, would one escape.

Deamons, Spirits and Ghosts do not have to be dead to create and wreak havoc in anybody's life. They are among the living, too.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:31 am 

There are demons among us every day... alive from the evil thats in our hearts and souls.
they feed and grow... become stronger.
there are demonds for everything dark thing that lives in mans heart. sex, abouse, drugs, murder..... those that really change when consuming
Timbit wrote:
he was the nicest guy sober, but when he picked up that bottle of rye, he became another person
means they have truly given up and let themseves be taken by the devil... and is truly to late for them.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:36 am 

I think if ever there was an argument for a 'living devil' the person I mentioned would be him. I do think though, that had he been able to get intervention when he was an abused youngster, or psychiatric help of some sort as a teenager, and again as an adult, he may have been able to change the course of years of nurturing a broken soul. He just gave up on himself, and all that made him who he was to become. In a very real sense, the substance abuse only highlighted that which was already there.

In many cases like this, nurture takes over nature.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:27 am 

Timbit I agree with you about the person changing when drinking, of course anyone who puts something in their body thats mind altering changes. I used to wonder how my mother could tell when I was high and it was my voice, just by the sound of my voice. I was one of those people who tried to juggle two lifestyles at once father and husbaand, then addict and dealer but you can only get away with it for so long. Anyway my screwed up life is not the point here, I think the alcohol let the person drop his built in defense mechanics and something evil took over because of it.I know the look you speak of and it truly is scary, especially the eyes. Sometimes I wonder why I do the things I do like studying the paranormal with such intensity but like anything else thats bad for me I have a healthy respect for these things and I usually know where to draw the line but sometimes I fet so caught up in the moment that I forget how far I am pushing the envelopeI have this habit of trying to conquer my fears and I used to be scared to death of graveyards even in the daylight so I had someone lock me in a crypt for 1 hour. That was really stupid, I was so freaked and when I came out I still had my fear. I was hoping maybe I would get over it. But I just read someones post and I think we should probably be more afraid of the living than the dead, there are some real freaky badass people out there who do unspeakable things to other people little children women men and they are sick twisted people who make serial killers like ted bundy look like small children.I could go on and on about these sickos but it would change nothing except maybe do you think that they are possessed? I mean to do those things you cannot be normal, could they be taken over by demons? who knows or are they just born with their wiring screwed up? The lady who drowned her children in carolina said a voice told her to do it,it could very well be but how do you know.All I know is I do things like trying to open my mind up and push myself to see how far I can control my mind like with slowing my heartrateetc...and the psi vampire stuff I really have no control but I do try and not harm anyone in anyway and if something happens well they get tired. But I guess the real reason I do these things is the fascination it holds, there are unexplainable things happening and I want to try and figure some of it out.We all have fears and most people are afraid of ghosts spirits, I'm not maybe my heart would race if I came face to face with something thatlooked and felt evil, no my ass would be scared if I came across an evil entitiy but I know that they are out there theres no way anyone could tell me otherwise and I think I am sensitive to things. I feel changes around me and know its something not right. I see a person and can almost all the time tell you if they are goodhearted or just don't care or plain old evil, I have spent so much time and energy developing these skills I was not like fortunate to be born with these at 100% I had the seeds I had to make them grow but grow they have and know its to the point of being second nature and its also made me a very private person. I do not easily make friends Sometimes I think its just me I see the world different but I know that there are lots of others who see it like I do believe like I do and thats a comfort becuase sometimes I used to think I was crazy but with people like you guys I can be myself and be honest about what I think and believe and that is priceless to me, so thank you all and always be aware because of what we do and what we believe there are those who do not want it to be known. You never know. joey48

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:41 am 

Joey48, I don't believe in The Devil, but I do agree there are dimensional entities who take great delight in possessing humans when they have the opportunity. I think THIS is where the idea of The Devil came from. And whenever we alter our consciousness, we are opening ourselves up to foreign influences. That's why I never drink or meditate or do anything else without first putting my White Lights around me.

When my partner drinks more than 2 martinis, "Skippy" takes over. "Skippy" speaks with a Southern Accent, has a redneck attitude, is still fighting the War between the North & the South, and is, in general, not easily dealt with...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:29 pm 

joey48 wrote:
Demons are pure evil and who or what created them is probably even more evil. A demon exists to do the bidding of others thet are for the most part mindless creatures who look for anyway possible to find its way into our world. Thats why I say do not mess with anything that would give it a chance to enter our world and I believe to enter our world they must posses someoner in order to do it.I have really never seen a demon in the sense that I looked apon one but I have looked into a person or something I believed to be a person and saw nothing but pure hate in their eyes. Now was it a demon or someone who was just evil to the core, you can't mistake the look in the eyes, it is something you will never forget for the rest of yopur life. I can see the look in this persons eyes till this day and it still scares the crap out of me and i am not easily scared, Iv'e seen death destruction a guy blow his face off with an unloaded shotgun, he put the gun to his chin thinking it was unloaded and pulled the trigger and bam ,blew the whole front of his face off.That freaked me out for a few months and we were in a room so small that I lost my hearing for two days. anyway don't play with the demons they don't play nice. joey48

hey i'm not picking on you mate!!!!

just using this as common knowledge for a starting point.
i feel religion is main cause of this well known problem.
to be able to put a name or a face to it. to be able to split good from evil.

common i see fear in it's purity here. example "scares the crap out of me"

only way to conquer so called demons or as i call it "the influence" is to forgive and love them and your self. bring harmony and balance to your life. too much fear and pain throws you out of wack
and places you on a failing path. we all have good and evil within us but conscience controls us mainly. bring a balance of both energy's negative and positive who said we have to be just good.
i know i can be both. i'm human :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
Joey48, I don't believe in The Devil, but I do agree there are dimensional entities who take great delight in possessing humans when they have the opportunity. I think THIS is where the idea of The Devil came from. And whenever we alter our consciousness, we are opening ourselves up to foreign influences. That's why I never drink or meditate or do anything else without first putting my White Lights around me.

When my partner drinks more than 2 martinis, "Skippy" takes over. "Skippy" speaks with a Southern Accent, has a redneck attitude, is still fighting the War between the North & the South, and is, in general, not easily dealt with...

thats spot on the dial!!!!

i cant say i can put a name or face to it. but what you refer to as an entities.
i call it influence. every bad thing happens in this planet is linked to it.
family break downs breakups that voise that tells you to rob the liquor store.
it can use religion proper gander to trick you.

really nothing is safe!!!! even White Lights or filling room with golden white light.
you are open and thats it. the only way to become open is to near death ,drugs,meditation, Ouijas,automatic writhing, being a medium.etc...
don't try to fight it, or you'll find your self destroying your own humanity. becoming darker.

the only thing once open to entities... your life gets harder... tests get greater.. you will see things that you don't want to see pushing you to your very limits.

forgive and love and do what is right!!!! sit back and enjoy the ride of a lifetime...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am 

very touchy subject!!!
fear!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:30 am 

Tweaked I just read about how you no longer play with ouji boards, me neither, but I get this feeling every once in awhile to mess with one. I know i shouldn't but I want to take chances even though I know its not right,like you said we all take chances, I just do not want to end up over my head but the thrill haunts me, all my life it seems like I have lived on the edge, tempting fate,taking unacceptable risks but I have always been the one who pushes the envelope. I do not know why I do those things but I always have. Oh well i don't even own a board anymore buti should know better anyway. Just one of those moods tonight.joey978

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:59 am 

Nathan I hear ya buddy, there is a lot of faer these days I think the media instills it to sell storys and papers. I really do not faer much except being possessed woukd not be good and who knows down what dark paths that may lead us to and it's bnot the dark path i fear its the thought that i would not be able to snap back to myself. I have been places where most people wiyh any sense would never dream of going, I have seen things that would scare yhe heck out of so calles tough guys, and thats just in this lifetime in this reality not ghosts or anything paranormal just bad people and bad places OI am not easily impressed but I do believe with all my heart and soul that we are among aliens spirits demons the whole gamut you name it we got it. No one could ever tell me otherwise. I have seen ghosts spirits strange stuff.living people who are evil scare me more than anythingour own government scares the crap out of me. But i have to still believe that people for the most part are good.There areresons in have to believe that if i didn't then why go on joey978

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next