UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ...demon...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:22 am 

joey978 wrote:
Tweaked I just read about how you no longer play with ouji boards, me neither, but I get this feeling every once in awhile to mess with one. I know i shouldn't but I want to take chances even though I know its not right,like you said we all take chances, I just do not want to end up over my head but the thrill haunts me, all my life it seems like I have lived on the edge, tempting fate,taking unacceptable risks but I have always been the one who pushes the envelope. I do not know why I do those things but I always have. Oh well i don't even own a board anymore buti should know better anyway. Just one of those moods tonight.joey978

Believe it or not, I own an antique Ouiji Board, and a "new & improved" circular one. I've never played with either of them. They're just KOOL to look at... (LOL) I used to display the circular one on the wall (because it was unique and created a lot of conversation at parties), and then when we changed the house somewhat, I took it down because I needed the spot for something else.

The only reason I would take one out again is IF I thought it could bring through a Healer Spirit. But I don't trust either of them to truthfully do that...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:18 am 

In your professional circles Tweaked, have you or anyone you know used them for a specific purpose, and what happened- good or bad.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 am 

My psychic friend, Dorothy, uses one as a "prop" when she does face-to-face readings. She says she's never really ever used it... but it freaks some people out if they sit down and she just looks at them and starts telling them what she sees. So she moves the planchette around in a circle three times and THEN starts reading. She says she's NEVER received an Ouiji Board Message, because she's never asked it a question.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:31 pm 

They scare the b-jeepers out of me those ouija boards. I tried one once at a birthday party, and a series of questions were asked, just simple questions, but answers were always spelled out, even to questions that nobody knew the answers to.

Maybe they are a more powerful tool of communication that we think they are.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:55 pm 

Oh, Timbit... yes they ARE powerful! Thirty-five+ years ago my good friend Edie and I played with one for a few sessions. The spirit that "came through" for us was such a liar, we became disillusioned with it, and put it away. Later on, I sold it at a yard sale. It was many years later that I found the antique one and purchased it to just HAVE it... I think it's beautifully crafted and an interesting collector's item. But I never played with it. It's in my library, with all my other collector's items.

In years since I've heard many experts say that when inexperienced people "play" with Ouiji Boards, they open a portal that may never be shut.

At least after Edie and I played with that one, many, many years ago, we had the good sense to have the apartment blessed and we used sage to purify all the rooms. I don't think we left any portals open, because my common sense, even then, told me we were playing with something very powerful.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:43 pm 

When I was younger, a teenager, I still lived in the house where my mun died. She died on our kitchen floor and there was an acid burn mark where she lay. We got used to it and no longer noticed it and didn't want it covered up.

Anyway, my foolish 2 year older sister decided to get a group of her friends together (about 4 or 5 pluss herself) and have a seance party and try to reach my mum. The whole atmosphere was really spooky.

I was curious and I had heard about oija boards but didn't know very much and thought yeah it's only a party trick. Everyone put their fingers on the bottom of this long stem flat bottomed chrystal wine glass that was upside down.

We all asked questions and got answers to things we already knew. We were convinced that everyone was pushing the glass. It was getting boring and frustrating cause sometimes it was just jumbled rubbish. People were getting annoyed because they were sure who was pushing it and accusations were being thrown around.

Three people decided to give it one more try and asked it to tell us something that no one could know. The glass started moving and one at a time each person lifted there finger off very gentlly and the last person was being told see we knew it was you and they protested they wern't pushing it and lifted up their finger and guess what. It kept moving on it's own and finished answering the question.

All bar myself and two other people ran out of our house petrified. We were all just so stunned. My sister was one who ran out of the house and didn't come home that night because she was too scared.

From a friend of a friend of a friend we found a priest who came and blessed our house and the oija board was banned. We found out that you open a portal and even though you let good spirits in so too can bad ones come through. I don't mess with this kind of stuff now and haven't done since.

By the way the message was about me and said that on a particular date at a particular time in the not too far future (It gave a date and a time but I forget now) about six months away I would be given news of something that would change my life and affect it for the rest of it and it was something good. The news I got given on that day and at that time was that I was pregnant. Those involved in this all came to find out what the news was because everyone remembered the message. It was something not even I knew and no one could have known at the time. Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:31 pm 

That was an eye-opening experience, huh? And one you and they are not likely to ever forget.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 pm 

Count me in on the Ouija been there done that - and won't do it again. The time frame was about the middle 70's - and I wanted a Ouija board for Christmas. Even when I was younger I was curious about the paranormal and ghosts and such. My sister and I played the game once - I can't even tell you what we asked it - something non-important I'm sure. But from the time we played with that board until I got rid of it - things went terribly wrong in our home (I probably only kept that board for a week or so). Can I tell you exactly what was wrong - no I can't - all I knew was that board had to go (was listening to my gut here Tweaked), so I told Mom I didn't like that game and I didn't want it in the house and I was sorry for wasting her money. But the thing went in the trash ASAP and I didn't care what type of consequences were dealt to me by my parents either. Once the board was out of the house, things (meaning the feel of the house) returned to normal. I should also explain our house was over 100 years old, and all of us always felt like the previous owner was still with us - I was never ever frightened in that house until that board and once it was gone my comfort zone returned - Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:56 pm 

You're LUCKY that putting it in the trash worked for you! I've heard some pretty strange tales, through the years, about Ouiji Boards being put in peoples' trash bins, and days or weeks later finding it in the closet of the house again, or somewhere else very weird on the property...

I can't say I'm afraid of them; it's just that I have a VERY healthy respect for what they can do. I've actually thought about getting out one of mine and trying to call in some Healing Guides with it. I am confident I'm a strong enough Force to protect myself and the house from any lingering open portals; I've just been too lazy to crawl up on a step stool and rummage around in the back of my top closet shelf to find exactly where the round one is... The antique one is downstairs in my library, and I've been avoiding those steep stairs for the past few months. I'd rather use my round one if I experiment with anything like this at all... the round one is brand new--never belonged to anyone except me, so it doesn't have any accumulated Karma.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:02 am 

I can't tell you not to do it obviously Tweaked but please be carefull and at the very first incling of a bad vibe then please stop. We don't control the board, they do and you won't know at first if its a good spirit or a bad spirit pretending to be good. I would hate for your health to worsten because of a bad spirit being let loose. You may believe your strong enough to control it but I've seen how powerfull it is and it's beyond our control in fact there is no control except by them. Please be carefull. Ann :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next