UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:23 am 

Like the lyrics to such a song, it would appear that supernatual and super dimensional entities just love me. Maybe I taste good when they try to zap me, or maybe I am some sort of hybrid. Who knows for certain, all I know is that true to form, odd things did eventually occur here at my mom's house, and I should not have been surprised. Albeit they are far less and further between than at other places I have been, the intensity has gone through the roof. I am so blessed to be haunted, I am beginning to feel it has something to do with my destiny. So in this post, I will explain what has happened, what has been done about it, how its worked, and see if there are any commonalities, or other things which may be related. Yay wierdness abounds! At least I am never alone, LOL> :mrgreen:

Shortly after I arrived here, I think maybe 2 or 3 days, I went to sleep as per usual. I lay in bed, and the next thing I know, much like a natural event I was sitting at my grandmothers side talking to her. I was back in Washington, and at this point had no idea something else was going on. As we spoke she said something which struck me as odd, she said something she would never say. She never ever cusses. So I paused in shock, then there was a waveiness to her face. I stepped back.
Me: You are not my grandmother are you?
It: What are you talking about of course I am.
Me: I am in Arkansas, not in Washington, and you just said something she would never say... who or what are you really?
(It then faded into a Grey, and the room into a ship, typical...)
Me: You know, messing with me is fine, but when you decide to bring my family into it, you have crossed the line, put me back now, and don't ever let me catch you looking like my grandma again you skank assed off worlder.
It: Why do you resist us Billy?
Me: Because, its not like you asked me if you could observe me and interfere with my life, I can name many you have not asked.
It: You don't understand... (I cut it off)
Me: and I do not wish too. When you can respect us, by approaching us and asking us before you do things to us, then y ou will get a much different response, but anytime you force yourself upon a human, we perceive it as an attack, and we dislike that.

(I was returned to my bed. Laying there unable to move while the last of the effects wore off, I pondered its words. Twice now the claim has been to be one of a peaceful mission, but I still do not understand the ones who are obviously not peaceful, and anyone who has to use subversion and manipulation to get you to go along with their little plans is not a good or trustworthy being in my mind.)

A few nights/days later...

I went with my friend Sammie to talk to her son about how some of his choices were going to have negative effects, and that if she was going to continue supporting him, he would have to make some serious changes. All went well until we got to his house. I had to use the restroom, so I went into his house. Immediately I sensed a very negative presence in the house, but I shrugged and figured, he is moving anyways, and I am only here to pee, so I will leave well enough alone.
As I walked towards the bathroom, what could be described as a shadow person came through the door to B's bedroom, and it reached for me. I stepped back and put my hands up defensively.
"Don't you touch me, I will break you fingers!" I hissed.
It backed off, I went pee.

That night I was laying in bed, and I was not even thinking about the thing in his house. Suddenly I felt a hand moving up my inner thigh. I thought for sure I was semi sleeping and partially in a dream, but when I opened my eyes, the thing from B's house was in my room. I spent the rest of the night defending myself, even pondering waking my mom and Sammie to have them help me pray against this thing.

Come morning I was tired. Some of the things it said, though untrue and I knew it really bothered me. When my mom asked me what was wrong I broke down and actually cried. She Got my father on the phone, and we prayed until the thing was held at bay. That evening he called to finish the job. It took me and him 45 minutes together to break this things hold on the house. When it was said and done, several angels arrived, as if before that they had not been able to intervene. It tried to escape, but it failed.
I must say, I love the way it screamed as the angels caught up to it. There were flashes of light, and lovely voices singing/talking as they went after the thing. Since then nothing too odd has happened inside the house. I was chased by a spider, and I mean it came after me and followed me and everything.

Outside the house, I have felt a few presences, but they did not seem to want anything to do with me, and I did see a few normal shadow people, but again they did not do much.

I did have a odd thing happen which involved a wild animal killing a dog near the house and I could hear it, but thats not super natural just disturbing. I have been having the normal amount of spiritual dreams, and so all in all, its all been good. So what has been going on with everyone else?

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:46 am 

Brightlightbilly,

I would have been surprised if nothing had happened to you at your mother's house, and perhaps you are there for a reason yet to be determined. It also sounds to me as though you were being tested again, your resolve or willpower. Your gifts for communication are no doubt something that makes their job easier- if you would only just cooperate! ;)

I have had a few very strange experiences myself involving a sort of time warp. Friends are helping me put the pieces together, and when it is all said and done, and if anything comes of it, I'll post about it here. I understand the very physical and emotional blow that accompanies an experience that is just not normal. Maybe there are no answers- time will tell.

In any event, it is good to 'see' you again!! :D

Tim

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:26 pm 

Time warp stuff just freaks me out, I mean seriously, unless I am getting another day for homework, I want normal time dammit. I am going to be doing another mission into their territory, I think its about time I walk up and say, take me to yoru leader, will let you know how that goes.

B illy

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:23 pm 

Surround yourself with White Lights, Billy...

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:35 am 

Fear not my dear Tweaky, I am not about to go in unprepared, I think that was my mistake last time. I think its really possible they have something good in mind, but they just need to be up front and blunt. I would love to see mars, or any other planet, LOL.

Love go before me, behind me, above me, below me, and on every side of me, and may God stand between me and evil in all the dark places I might travel.

Will let you know how it goes.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:39 am 

Waiting with bated breath, my friend! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:02 pm 

In this case they manifest as a talking mushroom. I think perhaps I failed to contact aliens, but contacted cosmic acid, LOL, will try again today, but will be more concerted in my efforts.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:55 pm 

A talking mushroom... :oops: ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:50 am 

Tonight, is such a night, when anything can happen. I say this because I feel really out of sorts, and have a few reasons to be sad, but they are all 100% my own fricken fault. We will not mention those. Rather we will use that which God gave us to transform who we are, become more than we have ever imagined. LOL, I know I sound so serious at some moments, I tell you, certain subjects really make me feel high strung.

Billy out

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:27 am 

Everyone has his/her own buttons, Billy... Hang in there!