UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:17 pm 

I wish I had 1 tenth of your abilities Tweaked. I would love to know what the animals were thinking over the years. I probably could have prevented a lot of breakage!

Expressions I can read pretty well. My big orange cat gives himself away with the look on his face, even before he takes 'the stance' and the tail starts going. I know that when the dog comes back into the room, he's in for trouble.

I visited a friend not long ago, who had had a weiner dog who had died of old age. When I got out of my car and walked up to her front door, I could hear a dog barking. I thought she had got another dog, although the barking was familiar as belonging to the one that passed.

There was no new dog. I figure that it had to have been the one that just passed. It was routine for him to jump on the back of the couch and bark his head off when anybody approached the front door.

I wonder how common communication with deceased animals really is. Any thoughts on that?

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:33 pm 

Several of our cats have "come back" shortly after their deaths... I figured it was to let us know they still love us. Some of them I actually saw from across the room; some I could feel when they jumped up on the bed in the dark, and I could tell by the way they walked and the area they chose, which ones they were. They all have distinctive personalities and quirks. One had a distinctive odor, and she came through about 30 days after she passed; even the other cats smelled her scent... They all raised up, looking around the bedroom for her.

I think when an animal has been loved, he/she is a lot like many humans... he/she needs to come say Thank you for loving me so much! before leaving to go wherever there is, next.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:13 pm 

Sweet.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 am 

I think I may have mentioned this, once before, a couple of years ago when I first heard it:

"Some people believe that "new souls" in some babies reincarnate from the animals we have loved well and nurtured."

I can't say I know this is true, but when a friend of mine was talking to me about it, all I could think to say was, "Oh, how precious." It's a very nice thought. And with all the new babies being born into our world, as compared to the population 100 years ago, why not? I've learned NEVER to say never...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:45 pm 

r orderly world, they do not want to believe in ufo's or ghosts because that upsets their order of things, yet I believe that many people believe but they keep it hidden, they do not want the truth and anything that upsets their precious little world is not good.For example and this is a true story, I lived in a town where there was a big heroin problem so they wanted to open up a methadone clinic so people could get help if they so chose, anyway this lady on the town council voted against it and it was shot down,now 6 months passes and 1 of her kids gets addicted to painkillers and its a town where evereyone knows everyone elses trash, so word gets out about the kid being addicted and all of a sudden we have a methadone clinic in a few months. So this is a good example of what lengths people will go to to hide the truth. I know its a long story to make a point but people have to be receptive to see things and I think some of us are more sensitive than others thatswhy we are able to see and feel the things we do and I also believe once you know you are sensetive you can work on that making yopurself even more aware of whats going on. whaddya think? joey978

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:11 am 

I think you're pretty "right on," joey!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:50 pm 

I have experienced many spirits (ghosts) over these past many years and I have tought myself how to be sensitive about the surrounding atmosphere.
You need to remember, each time you get a sense that there may be someone from the other side beside you, it may not always be a pleasent spirit.
Some demonic, (minions) travel on the same wave lengths sort of speaking as the spirits of loved ones who use to walk the earth.
At times these minions will impersonate a loved one, but in truth these minions have never walked the earth in human form.
Be careful on how you receive these spirits if your out there investigating them, you could end up finding out the hard way that the spirit you thought was of a loved one, was actually a minion in disgueise.
I have seen many ghosts in my time, I've heard different sounds that come from a dimension beyond ours, and I've felt different spirits while in different areas of the world.
I've been to 48 of the 50 states (North/South Dakota not yet seen) and I've been to 10 different countries, and it doesn't matter where you are, they're there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am 

Jeff, I couldn't agree, more! They are around us all day, every day. If we could see them all, we'd have claustrophobia.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:25 pm 

You are correct Tweaked, they surround us every day, and I have a story to report that you may find interesting
Some years back now, while on a fishing trip, my brothr and I walked into an area not traveled much by others.
We came to a large oak tree that had to have been at least 150 years old.
Within the tree, about 40 feet up, there was the remains of a barbed wire fence.
This proved to us, that many years before someone had lived in the area, having animals fenced in here.
Suddenly out of the blue, we started to hear different sounds coming from the depths of the tree.
It started out as whispers, then turned into a lot of chattering, then it became over whelming for the two of us, so much that we had to quickly leave the area before we passed out from all the spirits trying to communicate with us all at once.
Just as we were crossing a small brook, we made a quick look back, and found that there was a house standing no more than 100 feet from the oak tree with the wire.
The house hasn't been there for about 75 years, as we figured.
Since I wasn't into the paranormal for that long, I was a little bothered by the happenings at the time, but on top of all of it, I was extremely excited to have experienced it.
Now that I have some experience under the belt, My brother and I are planning an excursion to this area during the summer of 2009. I will fill everyone in on the evidence that we bring back with us.
Spirits will gather in the most unusual areas, this one being a large oak tree.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:36 am 

Spirits and trees seem to go together and we get tree spirits etc.

There is a reason for this believe it or not...a tree is a very special creation, because a tree can regulate its internal dynamics independent of the external dynamics.

Normally this allows a tree to lift or lower fluids to nourish the trees growth etc.

But, there is also an electrical charge associated with this inside/outside differential in dynamic energy.

An experiment was run a couple of years ago and there was enough power coming off a tree to light a small light bulb once it was converted to alternating current.

The energy I am talking about is not what science normally refers to as energy, in fact they don't even acknowledge it exists.

However, this very special energy is very real and its everywhere, but trees can actually modulate it up and down...when you modulate this energy there is a time shift or a time/line differential.

So it should come as no surprise to find spirits sticking close to one of these old trees, because the tree has an actual connection with the past.

If the tree is 150 years old it has a 150 year stretch associated with its present condition......so 150 years of history can be associated with this tree. Everything and anything that happened in the immediate vicinity is accessible through that tree.

The tree is an energy conduit, an energy conductor.

Time is connected to this underlying energy, so you change the energy you also change the value of time. Speed it up or slow it down.

You guys lucked out and should have something to tell us after you return.

Take a recorder to get the audio if you can.

One question, was this in winter or summer the first time?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next