UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: what is a demon???
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:56 pm 

We've had demons in our home, they don't care what religion you are,
or how high you are of it.
If they can get a bluff on a person, it (the suffering,) can go a long way.
The ones we had had feed off of negative belongings like objects material items that we
later threw away. and that's how the demons left.

I am a baptised christian (Which somehow didn't matter, it saves you from the sins, but not all of the demons.) and I know there are many forms of demons not just one; just as there are different races of human beings.

from my experience there are: red caps, pukwudgies, jinns, and much more.

Like what joey fearless said: "demons were never human to start with, they were just beings made by the devil himself out of pure evil and their only purpose in this world is to cause as much chaos and havoc as they can.
I do not mess with anything that i think might be demonic as you can get possessed so easily. My advice and this is just me and my theories is demons are to be avoided at all costs.

I truely have to agree.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 pm 

The demons are often created by unhealthy human mind, however the demons only have one tool how they can harm people.

They use your own mind against you.

You and only you are in the control of your mind and that is your mechanism against demons.

Everyone with standard mental hygiene habits should be OK with out any notice of demons.
;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 pm 

Miro, you, in my opinion, are absolutely RIGHT!

People also need to remember that ANGER, WORRY, GRIEF, too much ALCOHOL, abusive DRUG USE, and WISHING ILLNESS or HARM to another person or creature, can also create a mental/spiritual doorway through which negativity can come into your mind and your heart.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm 

However it is not easy to deal with some demons for sensitive people. There are many sensitive people with all kinds of abilities. Those people are aware of demons, because they can sense them very easy.

The problem is that some of those sensitive people let demons control their mind with out actually notifying it. I could compare it to matrix and point out what actually demons do to harm people. Simply to say is that they make you believe in something what is not true, something wrong and that is actually the thing what is going to harm you. The only power this have is your own believe and faith.

For example you will start to believe you are sick and week and you will get sick and week very soon. This mental mechanism of course works even with out demons.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 am 

Miro,I have been on this site for a couple of yars now and every so often I have to re register I have been alucard, joey, bloodbreed and now I had to register as fearless because I was offline for 4 months. I just wanted you to know that I have read a lot of your posts and thanks for egreeing with me, I may be wrong but you gave me a bit more validation. Keep up the good work, fearless

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:30 am 

Thanks fearless, I’m glad you can see what I see. About the re-registration I will try to figure out what is the problem. Did you change your email? Or did your account disappear? This is very strange it happened to you so often.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 am 

Miro, I would get sick and not go onlinr for a month or two and when I would try sign bak in they would say no regisration for that name. I think it was just that I would be offline for ahile and the site maybe would clean itself, I do not know but I havent changed my e mail. Its all good ,I'm back on so thats all that matters and thank you for yor help. Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 am 

I agree that demons best tool is using our minds, our fears against us. I believe they find what uor worrst fears are and use them against us. I think they feed off fear and negativity and prey on the weakest people. I try and stay away from demonic stuff because I know how hard it is to fight back so I do not take chances but whose to say we have a choice? I would think they would go after none believers because they do not think they are real so they are easily fooled
I do not mess with ouji boards either its just asking for trouble, I used to live in Salem Mass where they made the boards, the company sold out it was hasbro I think. fearless

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am 

Hi.
An evil spirit or devil, esp. one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell. And in the description all word are negative so they leave a typical negative impact on life if anybody feeling such are in life....
__________________________________________________________________________________________
The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.
But always smiley... :) :) :) :) :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:20 am 

Demon is a spirit that come from human also, that because some of the human that died their spirit cant go for reincarnation so it become a demon or ghost