UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:07 pm 
Unregistered
For many years i have know the truth about who and what fallen angells are and how the media and even some of our most trusted personel distort the truth to keep our minds confused and keep us all wondering.Yes Aliens are real but they are not who they say they are they are them the ancient ones those who came from above who left their first love our Lord in heaven.These are the fallen angels just tryng to deceived mankind and it is working.soon they will show themselves to everyone in what the word of god calls the biggest deception to engulf mankind so strong will it be that even some of the elect if the lord allowed it might be deceived.but thank god he will not only thosewho do not belive and will not want to hear the love and truth of god.These demons fallen angels only have one purpose in mind and that is to rule over us.Our time of grace is running out very quickly and soon war will come unlike anything you could imagine.for the lord has said that he will make man so rare upon the face of the earth.we must all make a decesssion and prepare to meet the lord ,because we have all had the chance to hear the gospel quiestion is have you accepted it and belived in it if not what excuse will you have for the lord when you stand before him and he says "didnt i send this man to you and this woman and this old man and this kid but you would not listen to them"Depart from me" will you have salvation or damnation it is all our choice after all noone is pulling your leg but out of love i want noone to perish so it is why i do this and if i can just reach out to just one soul so be it.SO if your ready to give your life to christ pray with me hear my voice as i pray with you.
Jesus I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE SINNED AGAINTS YOU AND HEAVEN I HAVE SHAMED MYSELF AND I NEED FORGIVENESS
FORGIVE ME OH LORD MAKE ME NEW AS YOU PROMISSED AMEN

did u feel that preassure just life of you that was sin in your life it is gone you are free be happy dance scream let it out you are free!!!!!!!! oh thank you jesus
thank him

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:18 am 
Unregistered
if only things were that simple just keep it real[mad]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:43 pm 
Unregistered
pandemonium
n.

Literally, the Place of All the Demons. Most of them have escaped into politics and finance, and the place is now used as a lecture hall by the Audible Reformer. When disturbed by his voice the ancient echoes clamor appropriate responses most gratifying to his pride of distinction.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:59 pm 
Unregistered
[reply]pandemonium
n.

Literally, the Place of All the Demons. Most of them have escaped into politics and finance, and the place is now used as a lecture hall by the Audible Reformer. When disturbed by his voice the ancient echoes clamor appropriate responses most gratifying to his pride of distinction.[/reply]

I am the alpha and omega (begining and end) heaven is shrouded in darknest and pandemonium is shrouded in light . Do some research on it .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:38 am 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I too have fought many demons, but when i die, I reload my save game...

You post such a statement, expecting what? credible belief on our part?
yet you post as Anonymous

perhaps it is Ephesians 6:12 that inspires your Post.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."
(New American Version)

The Demons we fight whom cause the greatest conflict are those which we bring upon ourselves, when we run and hide from our fears instead of standing and facing them as mere hurdles in life.

perhaps you should seek to chase of your own inner demons before you take up arms against those from other places?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:39 pm 

One of the greatest battle grounds we do combat in is our own mind. The battle is against what we believe true or false, and why we believe these things. In the Bible is says resist evil and it will flee from you. I think it really means that, and when I do so, it works.

I think many times we make things far too difficult. And example would be Catholic exorcism vs. protestant charismatic exorcism/deliverance. I have no doubt that Catholic Exorcism works, it has been shown to do so, but then why when praying for someone in a pentacostal church or other charismatic church do these things go so much quicker, with less struggle, and are just as effect?

Is it mental perception, is is belief about how things have to go? I am curious, but I do agree, aliens are very likely demons in many cases, I cannot say with all certainty that they all are, but they fit the MO of something demonic.

I am creating guided meditation CDs which are distributed for donation only. I am calling this Project Nitesh (Nitesh = Heartbeat of the Earth.) To submit ideas, or request CDs, please private message me, all will be replied to, and all are welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm 

I think it is important to note however, that some of my points of view have changed over the years. From one direction to another and back. I have never faced a battle I have not come back from, the issue is that like most battles or wars, sometimes the cost of winning is just as high as if you had lost the battle itself.

What I am saying is to choose your battles wisely, because sometimes they are merely not worth fighting.

BrightLightBilly wrote:
One of the greatest battle grounds we do combat in is our own mind. The battle is against what we believe true or false, and why we believe these things. In the Bible is says resist evil and it will flee from you. I think it really means that, and when I do so, it works.

I think many times we make things far too difficult. And example would be Catholic exorcism vs. protestant charismatic exorcism/deliverance. I have no doubt that Catholic Exorcism works, it has been shown to do so, but then why when praying for someone in a pentacostal church or other charismatic church do these things go so much quicker, with less struggle, and are just as effect?

Is it mental perception, is is belief about how things have to go? I am curious, but I do agree, aliens are very likely demons in many cases, I cannot say with all certainty that they all are, but they fit the MO of something demonic.