UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:04 pm 

Okay, I believe in God, though I have wandered from his path I know he is still guiding me.
I believe I he has always guided me even as a little girl.

I remember once about 5-6 years old I was lying down in the sun, my mom was outside tending to the flower bed, and I heard the most BEAUTIFUL voice calling to me... it was a sexless voice... And I can’t even describe how Beautiful it was... crystal... singing... and all it spoke was my name, calling my name. I of course got up and went to my mom... asking her what she needed, she looked at me funny said she never called me. I returned to my sunny window bed and lay down. 2 more times this voice called to me, pretty as the first time, right in my ear yet far away... each time I got up and went to my mom. After the last time and certainly curious as to who was calling me and not finding the source I stayed up and didn’t return to laying down. Through out the years I thought about it and just said that was my Angel let me know I was being watched.

I have always believed in Ghosts, and Demons and such... to the point of acknowledging them but not the point of letting my self really see them. I think if I let myself truly believe I would see them and a whole different world would open to me. I am not ready for that.

Over time I have seen things that make me wonder. Children playing, then they disappear( that happened when I was growing up, these kids came onto our porch and every time I ran outside to say hi or stop them... they were gone... just gone.... a boy of 12 years, a little girl 7-8 and a boy about 3 or 4.) Mostly though, I feel things. Don’t like that side of the house, or just get cold, TV's turn on or I cant wake up and I feel someone sitting next to me, and actual impression on the bed, blankets being moved. I just pray... and they go away.
I have a friend who has a daughter (16 when I met her) and one day I am at this house and we were all sitting around the table, and the host says " I have ghosts", I look at her and tell her, " don’t talk about things like that, I have and empty house to go home to" than this 16 year old girl turns to the host (who she had never met till then) and says " ya, you have a Calvary soldier in your back yard. He keeps coming and looking in at us. His name is -----, he has been back and forth all night." Her mom says she has been doing this sense she was 3 years old, and never discouraged her but never thought about it either.
-They have there own stories to tell-
I started crying. The only thing I could think of was this girl had been in my home. And I at the time lived in an OLD home, very old home. There was parts of my house I didn’t like and if i could, stayed away from, the backyard, the back room(which I think was added on later, and my son slept and had nightmares in for one year) and my living room bay windows.
I got the courage to tell her one day, "I know what I feel in my home, tell me what you see, and we will see if they match up" she told me there was a man that walked from my back yard and along the sides of house like he is looking for something that is lost. From the bay windows, down the side around my backyard and to the back side of my son’s room - I think whatever he was looking for was in the room of my son, his presents was more there than anywhere-
I have been told that I could see if I wanted to, they haunt my dreams at times, my almost asleep phase, late at night... But I am not ready. Don’t know if I ever will be. If you accept any of it you get the bad with the good. I know there is more bad then good. I don’t need to expose my family to it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:54 pm 

Since you are obviously a sensitive, I'm sure your family is already exposed. And if they know how skittish you are about your gift, they of course will not open up and admit to you anything they have sensed or seen. I'm an advocate of open discussions. It's through speaking candidly with those you love and trust, that will bring out all of the information available in your home. Ignoring these things won't make them go away. It fosters fear, and fear is is an emotion upon which something negative can thrive.

I'm not religious, so I don't trust a priest or a pastor to give me advice. I'm NOT saying some of them are not capable of doing so ... I'm only saying I don't think a religious spin helps much in these situations. Spirits, entities from other dimensions, aliens, humans--we are all a part of this universe. We have all been here together since the beginning of Time, and we will all reside here together forever. I am a firm believer that endeavoring to understand all the strange and wondrous mysteries around us brings us closer to being whole. Once we work through a fear of something, we can embrace it for what it really is, instead of what our imaginations conjure up that it could be... Sometimes there are answers we NEVER get. But that doesn't mean we should turn off the subject and pretend it's not a part of our reality.

Meditation for understanding is a great tool. Fear is a governor.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:33 pm 

Hi Jenn, I read your post scared to believe, and I understand what you are asaying but I want you to understand a little more about what is happening in your house. First of all I really do not believe you have any reason to be scared. Our imaginations take over a little when we are presented with things we do not understand and I also think that if it was a evil demon something bad would have happened to you by now especially since you have a child, they tend to gravitate towards children because they are easier to posses and the children are more likely to believe because they have yet to be instilled this fear of the unknown.I also believe you are a sensitive and by that I only mean you arer able to see things others cannot due to your sensitivity to such things.However let me also say that it is beter ton err on the side of caution than to drop all of yopur skeptisicm. Try and communicate but maybe your not comfortable with that, maybe keep a running journal and see what transpires over the months.Alucard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:39 pm 

I do know am am sensitive. I always have been. Only one time have really said "I want this" and tried for it and I ended up getting something I couldnt handle and truly scared me to this day ( that one is posted under my demon post) But I was a kid then, but it helped shape me for just standing back on the side lines. -movies dont help either, I know they are fabricated - BUT anything that has to do with the Devil, scares the hell out of me and I just dont think I want to mess with that. I am not saying that Ghosts have anything to do with the devil, but I do believe that if I try and open the door just a crack to let ONE guest in ... it will be pushed open to let them ALL in.
My kids, well they dont really seem affected by anything. My oldest is scared of the same things I am though... though I NEVER told him I was, I didnt want to push my "silly thoughts" on to him. But he has had those fears sence we lived in that haunted house. Even though He wasnt an Evil spirt, it bothered us. My son had Night Terrors for one year ( granted it was the year his dad was in Iraq) but he would scream about the man standing over him, over and over and over, and he was never really awake, but i couldnt wake him. I would just lay with him, and talk to him, pray.... and I would never leave the closet open. never.

lol i guess I dont know. back were we use to live was a place of old hauntings... kansas ... fort riley... its a place rich in hauntings from the war.

now Im here and we are okay, been along time sense Ive felt anyone sit on my bed... now I have UFOs to worry about!

Its nice not to be ridiculed for my thoughts....
I like this site.
Thanks to everyone who has responded .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:11 pm 

YOU are a prime example of why this site, and others who handle similar situations with love and dignity, are so very important to the healing of this world, and to each of us as individuals.

Thank you for becoming part of our forum.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm 

I am very glad you feel safe now and it's funny but I was just telling someone how I have been involved in a million sites but this one from the begining has made me feel accepted and not put down for my beliefs.Being a sensitive must be very difficult at times. I myself carry unseen burdens that others do not know of and I choose to keep it that way but not for the reasons you might think. IE;ridicule etc. no not becuase of that but because I am afraid any one close to me m,ight be scared off because of who and what I am. I am an extremely private person to start with and I have come to believe I am a PSI vampire, no I do not wish to suck or drink blood nor do I sleep in a coffin. I live an ordinary life with one small exceptiuon, my body feeds off of energys given off when I am around people within say ten feet. Not all people are affected by me being close to them but the ones who do say why am I so tired after talking to you for a few minutes? What can I taell them I feed off of your energys when your around mwe? They would think I was nuts as a amatter of fact everyone alreadt thinks I am nuts***** but this sis something i cannot help it just happens. When I am on a crowded subway my whole body shakes with so much energy however I do not wake up thinking I need energy. I have studyed this for a good many years and after all the facts are in this is the only explanation I can find. I have been on a lot of just vampire sites and believe me some opf these people well for the sake of being fair I won't label anyone but what they describe is 1 impossible A human cannot drink a pint of bllod and not be deathly ill to the point of almost if not dying yet some claim they can drink up to 4 pints. For the most part I think people are desperate to believe in immortality and the whole lifestyle they see portrayed in the movies and books by ann Rice etc., This appeals to very many people and there really was a transylvanianwarlord named vlad tepes who used to impale his prosoners on wooden stakes while aline through the rectum and their body weight would do the rest they say at certain tomes he had as many as 20,000 prisoners staked outside his castle walls to scare off any enemies. Works for me. Any way I am glad you like the site and never hesitate to ask questions because if you do not ask how will you know?. Alucard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 pm 

alucard wrote:
my body feeds off of energys given off when I am around people within say ten feet

This is something I find incredibly fascinating. I don’t find a lot of people who focus on energy, and with the ability to "feed" of another person.
We all know that people’s energy's can affect others around them. Negative energy brings the others that work in an office down and around them, (I had titled this as the black cloud of evil because that’s how bad it got in my office, I saw this black cloud hovering like a swirling mad entity, just waiting to circle around someone to start up drama) or even positive energy lifts people. (Though that’s harder to make happen) So, why wouldn’t you be able to feed of energy? Do you find its Positive or Negative energy you feed on more? Or is it just an over all energy of life? Is it just with People, or have you noticed animals too?
I have a type of energy I use... I don’t feed, but I borrow... or think I do. But its small, when ever I have something I am trying to hold on to, say if I am holding onto a stack of books that are about to fall, I vision these lines of many colors coming from all things, and to me its energy, and with those lines I can hold onto whatever I don’t want to fall with those lines. Or keep something from breaking… ect. Now I don’t use it all the time... it does take concentration. But.... hmmm I didn’t think about it really till I red your post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:04 pm 

I have known co-workers, and a couple of supervisors, during my working career, who were (I now realize) emotional vampires. But BY FAR the very worst one was my dear, departed mother. She didn't mean to be, and would never have admitted she suspected she could be drawing off the energies of others if she had ever been accused ... but she literally DRAINED me! I used Lights of Protection whenever I visited her in person, and those helped quite a bit, but if I stayed longer than 2 days and nights ... I tended to fall asleep on the drive home. So whenever I left her home, I'd go to a safe place (well lighted truck stop or some place similar) and SLEEP for an hour or 2 before driving the 5 hours back to California.

If Mom was around people who were jovial and cheerful, Mom was cheerful. If there were people around her who were negative, oh... brother! That wasn't pretty! But I noticed how others' personalities changed after being in Mom's company for just a short while. They'd become sleepy, or grumpy, or itchy to get up and go home.

I also have a really good friend in Los Angeles who has been IN LOVE with someone who is so draining, and this relationship has been nothing but a roller coaster for my friend, for the better part of 20 years. I think the relationship is finally over now, but then... I've thought that before, and when the other person runs out of other people to drain, she has always ended up making up with my friend, because my friend has a true love for this person, and this person is so self-absorbed, I don't think she will ever love anyone else as much as herself.

Here are a couple of references to books. I bought the 2nd one for my friend.

Psychic Vampires: Protection from Energy ... - by Joe H Slate - 266 pages
The Psychic Vampire Codex: A Manual of Magick ... - by Michelle A Belanger - 308 pages

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 am 

Is it possible that the energy is drained to fuel negativity? If one starts out being negative, do they 'naturally' seek weaker, more vunerable individuals? Can they choose to use positive energy for negative purposes, on purpose? Or is it more the energy is assimilated and used for either positive or negative.

Maybe it isn't even a conscious event. If a 'naturally' negative, selfish, self-serving individual needs fuel for their fire, it makes sense to me that they would gravitate to those with the most energy to satisfy their hunger. (thinking of a relative here that has that odd effect on people too).

Very interesting to put an actual name to what is something that probably occurs more than we realize, especially by those cognizant of this ability to use that skill.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:16 am 

I think there are positive & negative people who, whether they mean to or not, gravitate to one or the other more often. Now... having said that, when my mother was around either one, she could drain us, regardless of whether we were happy or depressed. I watched this happen over the past 44.5 years. When she was with a group of people who were happy and laughing, she could get manic. When she was playing in clubs and the crowds were positive, she was at the top of her profession. But let one negative person--a drunk who wanted her to play Goodnight Irene in the middle of the 2nd set, or someone who wanted her to play something in a certain key when she didn't want to do it because she didn't want him to sing in the middle of her gig--she could flip VERY negative in less than a heartbeat, and it showed in her face, in her body language, in the way she hit the keys, and the crowd suddenly changed right along with her.

I prefer to be around happy people, and my guess is that given a choice, most of us would choose that all the time. There are some, however--even some who have posted in this forum--who seemed to lean toward the negative side of topics. And no matter how hard one of us tried to cheer up that poster, or get them to look at their dilemmas from a slightly different point of view, they refused to let go of the paranoid or the negative connotations, and continued to make posts that baffled, confounded, or turned off the rest of us. THOSE people seemed to need to get negative reinforcement. They appeared to thrive on it. And when people tried to cheer them up, we were either part of the overall conspiracy, or we were too stupid to understand their pain.

So while some thrive on positive AND negative, there are probably a few who gravitate to one or the other more than 80% of the time.