UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Good Spirits
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm 

Are there good spirits watching over us?

Post subject: Re: Good Spirits
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:41 pm 

I believe there are, yes, definitely, spirits watch over us all the time. To some they are angels, to others spirit guides, and many have the gift to not only recognize them, but communicate with them directly.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:39 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Spirits are sentient, like those of us who remain within our mortal shells, Spirits choose thier behavour, while some spirits make thier choices before passing over, such as in the cases of those that are stuck in a replay of thier life events, there are still consious thoughts and efforts that define the behavour of the spirits.

so just like there are good and evil people. there are good and evil spirits

(as well as those that don't really care either way)

well that's my beleif anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 pm 

I don't know that all spirits make a conscious decision not to move on. I do think that hauntings occur, and spirits remain earthbound for reasons they, or us, do not understand.

That they are maybe confused, or unwilling, or not even sure they are dead, is a possibility.

Mediums can do great work in this regard, in helping resolve earth-bound issues, in order to assist spirits to move on.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm 

I believe there are many reasons why a spirit would remain behind and not move on.
One is that a person died unexpected, and didn't have the chance to say farwell to the family.
Two, a person died telling everyone of their love, but didn't finish all of their business here and remain behind to do so.
Three, persons-spirits do not know that they are dead and they continue to do their thing as though they were still alive.
Fourth, there are spirits who were so carring while they were alive, that they must remain behind in their own thoughts to continue their helping of others.
Fifth, there are those spirits (residual) that will remain forever.
Most of your evil or demonis spirits will haunt an area where there is a good spirit, so be careful on who your trying to communicate with, if your trying to.
:)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:25 pm 

Yes, all good points.

Maybe all the more reason to hire a psychic to see what's going on.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:55 pm 

Yes a good psychic would be useful, but I do believe a sensitive would be able to tell of a good or bad spirit prior to the communication of said spirits.
AND yes I do believe there are good spirits watching over us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 am 

no u r nt losing ur sanity...its the same situation with me..the difference is u r the guy nd i m the girl being hurt so much..same is the case with me..i also dnt knw wht to do..i m also depressed all the time...pls someone tell me hww to help this situation out :( i feel like killin myself..
==============
Company Formation|Company Registration

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:15 am 

nikasha, I know about depression. And I know how hard it is to shake yourself out of it.

I don't know what your living conditions are, but even if they're BAD... and you have no money to remove yourself from them, start putting White Lights of Protection around yourself, EVERY NIGHT. The change won't happen immediately, but if you have faith in your own "right to be" and your own power to "change what you don't want" to affect you, putting those Lights around yourself every night, over a period of a week to a couple of months, will CHANGE your perspective.

Imagine yourself in an egg-shaped bed of Light. I do it by putting Lights around myself in a clock-wise fashion, 3 ways, but if YOU can envision just BEING in an egg-shaped cocoon of Bright, White, Protective Light, and you ask the Universe that nothing negative or harmful can get in, and that all your negativity can be cast out, then you can ask to be healed from depression. But it's not a permanent fix. You have to keep doing it. The Universe can only grant you what you ask for... So when you ask for healing from the depression, just imagine the negative energy leaving your protective shell, and that as it leaves, it's transformed into positive energy when it comes in contact with someone else.

If you want to "private message" any of the moderators, please feel free to do so.