UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ...demon...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:56 pm 

My friends and I use to do this really STUPID thing when we were teenagers, 15 is the age I think we were. We use to make each other pass out for a few seconds.
Now the road travels along side a mountain and over looks many mountains and valleys (I grew up in OR) and there are tons of trees and grass and no people. (I grew up in a hippy community of 100 +, the community started out as “squatters” and grew from there) well out this road there was one mountain that we called “magic mountain” that we loved to go to, hike through and had the spotted owl there, (saved that mountain from clear cutting back then) but before that mountain there was a hill old oak mountain, and it was quiet every time we go through there except for this noise… click… click… click..
Never new the source of this noise but… it was eerie. No birds or anything seemed to live there.
Well during one of these times we were in this old oak forest bout five mile from my house. We had been out riding the horses, and we ran up the hill and into the forest of oaks. We get to the “top” of the hill and there is this old, old oak tree all snarl and branches and we decide we want to pass out and this tree looked like a good place to do this. My friend goes first ( 3 of us), and “A” leans against the tree does what she needs to do to make herself pass out quicker and then “B” makes her pass out. She slides down the tree…. Slumped and she opens her eyes, She had NEVER done this before and whispers. We start walking her up and she wakes up screaming, talking about something was going to get her. Laughing this off, “B” moves to pass out next and “A” helps her, she slumps… and opens her eyes… but than wakes up and screams… says there was a hand reaching for her and when she woke up there was a branch that looked like the hand coming for her. My turn, I lean against the tree… “A” passes me out… it was the fastest I had ever passed out, and I feel myself slide down the tree, I open my eyes and I see “A” and “B” looking at me, and I feel my face smile this EVIL grin – felt like my face split – and I start talking to them in some … language. They back away from me, looking at each other. I just smile bigger, my eyes are so wide, and I turn my head and look past them and there is this man standing there, he was walking as a black wolf and changed to this man in a dark clock and there is this black mist around him and he is looking right at me calling to me … his hand outstretched and beckoning me to come and Im talking to him but I am scared of him. I scare myself awake. I was out the longest. And “A” and “B” had moved away from me.
We jumped on our horses and galloped home…I felt like HE was following me. I dreamed for 2 weeks of a black mist over head and being chased by this man.

Post subject: Re: ...demon...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:34 am 

Deadly game ... WRONG spot!

I'm sure many of us, regardless of our ages, played dangerous games of one sort or another, but yours has to be one of the strangest stories I've heard anyone admit. I'm certainly glad none of you were harmed, and I surely HOPE none of you ever played the "pass out" game again! And that you didn't spend a lot of time in that particular area, again, either!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:12 am 

yes i agree a very deadly game...
i know that NOW in my adult life, i looked it up once on the kinda damage it can do, actually i think i saw an artical about a kid dying because of it... we are all fine, no long term damage or anything....
and yes i admit it, i found there are alot of people who do the same things and keep it quiet cuz they think they are the only one..... its not the case. I was stupid but not ashamed to admit it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:05 am 

Yes, some kids have died from playing the game. And I'm glad you're not afraid to admit that you now are grown up and know just how much you were all flirting with disaster.

We never did things like that when I was a kid. But we used to race... on the open highway. Just north of the city limits we had a line that said START, and 17 miles north, just before the city limits of North Manchester, there was another line that said FINISH. We didn't have seat belts in those days. And most of us had 6 or 8 cylinder vehicles, and some of them were retractible top Ford (1957) convertibles. We used to make it to Manchester, IF our engine didn't blow up, in under 2 minutes, if we were lucky. And then we'd turn around and race back...

So, even though I didn't play your kind of quirky games, we had our own in the early 1960s.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:35 am 

I just saw this post and it really undrlines what I have learned over the years and that is do not tempt fate. Demons are not human never were they exist for one reason to find a way into our world and posses someone to do their bidding and it is EVIL. I have learned not to mess with ouji boards especially, they open a gateway intpo our world and thats all it takes for a demon tomenter and posses someone . I am very concerned when I read something like this post because I have seen first hand what can and will happen if the timing is right so please do not mess with seances and such invitng of entities you may just get what you wish for. joey48

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:49 am 

jey48, most of us don't play with ouiji boards anymore. But we still ALL take chances.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:15 pm 

i dont mess with those boards anymore...once when i was younger... luckly nothing came of it but some silly predictions that never came true...
"knock on wood"
i try not to tempt fate at all...
i am not the one to go exploring on my own thinking ill okay - like some bad horror film-

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:18 am 
Unregistered
my past experice of a demon was at the age of 8 or around that time. i was praying like any person would do. then suddnely my bed started to shake. i was wow whats goin on???? out my bedroom window there was bright lights and in the lights there was a ghost shape staring at me.
it stayed there looking into my room. i shouted for some help but no one could hear me,

after about 4 to 5 hours the figure was gone i didn't wan't to say any think to anyone just incase they wouldn't belive me.

hope you don't think im a werid person.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:43 pm 

It's very unlikely that a Devil would come to you while you're in prayer, unless you were praying for things your parents didn't want you to have...

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:02 pm 

Demons are pure evil and who or what created them is probably even more evil. A demon exists to do the bidding of others thet are for the most part mindless creatures who look for anyway possible to find its way into our world. Thats why I say do not mess with anything that would give it a chance to enter our world and I believe to enter our world they must posses someoner in order to do it.I have really never seen a demon in the sense that I looked apon one but I have looked into a person or something I believed to be a person and saw nothing but pure hate in their eyes. Now was it a demon or someone who was just evil to the core, you can't mistake the look in the eyes, it is something you will never forget for the rest of yopur life. I can see the look in this persons eyes till this day and it still scares the crap out of me and i am not easily scared, Iv'e seen death destruction a guy blow his face off with an unloaded shotgun, he put the gun to his chin thinking it was unloaded and pulled the trigger and bam ,blew the whole front of his face off.That freaked me out for a few months and we were in a room so small that I lost my hearing for two days. anyway don't play with the demons they don't play nice. joey48