UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 pm 

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_Cain's_mother

I had never before heard anything about Adam having Cain and Able by two separate women, have you?? And I'd never heard that the name Lilith is only mentioned in the King James Bible ONCE... and that was to pretty much defame whomever/whatever Lilith was...

Well, have you ever heard that Cain and Able also each had a twin sister, and allegedly Cain thought his own twin was prettier than Able's twin, but Adam said twins shouldn't marry because the genetics were too close, so Cain was told he MUST marry Able's sister, instead, and in some religions, THAT is why Cain killed Able.

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/cain.html

There are several similar, yet different versions of Cain & Able. I thought perhaps I'm not the only person who never heard any of these alternate legends, so enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 am 

Tweaked wrote:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_Cain's_mother

I had never before heard anything about Adam having Cain and Able by two separate women, have you?? And I'd never heard that the name Lilith is only mentioned in the King James Bible ONCE... and that was to pretty much defame whomever/whatever Lilith was...

Well, have you ever heard that Cain and Able also each had a twin sister, and allegedly Cain thought his own twin was prettier than Able's twin, but Adam said twins shouldn't marry because the genetics were too close, so Cain was told he MUST marry Able's sister, instead, and in some religions, THAT is why Cain killed Able.

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/cain.html

There are several similar, yet different versions of Cain & Able. I thought perhaps I'm not the only person who never heard any of these alternate legends, so enjoy!
Very interesting in deed.I just went to the link and read it.So was any of it true makes me think my prime rib was bigger then your prime rib even though I never saw yours and you never saw mine. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:05 am 

Mine was only 8 oz., but it was terrific. How big was yours? :mrgreen: That's how I keep my girlish figure...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Mine was only 8 oz., but it was terrific. How big was yours? :mrgreen: That's how I keep my girlish figure...
Oh you little women with the girlish figure mine was 28 ounces and yes I ate ever bit of it.But that was to keep my manish figure well after I worked out the next day for over 2 hours to burn it off.I hope there is no weight limit on being abducted . I really would hate to fall out of the magnetic anti gravity field and end up on a ranchers field like some cow.Because after I ate the prime rib I felt like one.Moooo

Attachments:
mq5epernommnrjpz.jpg
mq5epernommnrjpz.jpg [ 40.9 KiB | Viewed 6065 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 pm 

Hmmmm... that would be tragic! "AlmostAlien Highlander falls from shy and goes SPLAT!" Oooh, what a waste!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:58 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Hmmmm... that would be tragic! "AlmostAlien Highlander falls from shy and goes SPLAT!" Oooh, what a waste!
Yes I do not want to be wasted and splat.Only maybe doing a belly flop in a pool but I am to good a diver for that.:)And yes I true Highlander. I feel so lucky.

Attachments:
100_0568_edited-1.jpg
100_0568_edited-1.jpg [ 74.17 KiB | Viewed 6064 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 am 

Cain and Able seem to get the brunt of all kinds of rubbish.

Here's one for you which I ask all the time about Cain and Able, and that is, if Cain kills Able, and now there are only three people left on the planet,, Adam, Eve and Cain, how was Cain sent out into the multitude of people. :?:

And how did you get prime rib :?

My wife says I am a growing boy, yeah, right around the middle. :shock:

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:36 am 

There were OTHER people ... living in the City of Nod... Gawd, doesn't a God-fearing Highlander read the ancient scriptures??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 pm 

Perhaps I'm from the city of Nod.

Because everytime I read something to do with the bible, I seem to Nod off. :mrgreen:

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 am 

(Giggle) Me, too... :D