UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Weird voices on phone
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 pm 

I was talking to my friend kill46 and he had the phone on speaker phone and he was on the other side of the room trying to find something and we both kept on hearing a weird whisper. We don't know what it was.[flash=]Please help.[/flash]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 am 

Have any of you reading this listened to the 2nd Harry potter book on cd/tape. When Jim Dale narrates somebody speaking in parseltounge, it sounds like that. It sounds like someone is sneezing in parseltounge. It could be interferences with metal objects or the location of towers/ satilites relevent to my house and his house. Sometimes we both could here. Other times it was only one of us. The longest it was is maybe 2.5 seconds long.

Kill46

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 am 

Voices on the phone have just reached a whole new level of creepness. While talking with Yen466 today, we heard a little kid maybe 4 or 5 say: "Who is that?" Neither Yen or I had a little kid in the house at the time. Although it sounded like it was coming from Yen's room, I heard it more cleary. Then later, Yen heard something else. My dad suggested that the noises we were hearing were other calls intersecting with others, but both of us highly doubt this was the case. We will keep in touch the best we can, we mostly being Yen anyway. Let's hope the best for PIG! "Paranormal Investagation Group"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:02 am 

If you were on cordless phones, or cell phones, it IS possible for other calls to bleed into your conversations... I don't know about phones connected to the internet. But this has happened more than once on our cordless phones.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:25 pm 

I'm using a cell phone, and Yen is using a cordless. But the fact that it seemed to come from not the phones themselves, but from Yen's bedroom seems to elimante the possibility of bleeding calls. I'm no expert, but thats what I think.

Kill46

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 pm 

Creepy stuff, I recommend that you try it on different phones and see if it still happens.