UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Door Knob Missing!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm 

When this happened i was like 2 years old. My dad decides to tell me this now when he has been keeping this to him self for 10 years. He was fixxing the garbage disposal and he had to go to lowes to get pipes. He came back and put me to bed. Then he went down stairs to get the pipes from his car but he couldn't get out of the house because the door knob was missing! He looked around for it but couldn't find it. So he went through the back door and started working. Then soon after the power went out. He called the police to see if somebody was in the house. They searched the entire house but couldn't find anything except for a foot print made out of dust that mached no bodys feet. The police officer asked my dad if he belived in ghosts because of it. My dad continued working. At the end of the day my dad threw up his arms and said, "I give up you win." He shut and locked the back door and shut the door to my basement and the pantry next to him pushed itself open but you really have to tug on it to open so it couldn't have just opened up. He opened it even further and on the third shelf was the door knob!

Post subject: Re: Door Knob Missing!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:39 am 

I know about this story already,because you told me about it, and I noticed that you shortened this story quite a bit, and I noticed that you still haven't figured out how the power went out. It could have just been a power outage. Do you know if anybody else like your neighbor's power went out? :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:16 pm 

It is very hard to investigate such event when it was so far in the past.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm 

This happened 10 years ago. I have also had stuff like this sence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm 

What happened recently and where? Was it on the same place as before? What is your exact location?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:10 pm 

When I was getting ready for school I heard banging coming from my kitchen. I went down to my kitchen and the sound went down the stairs of the basement! I went down there and my dresser was nocked over. I lifted it up and went up stairs and my cabinets flew open!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:00 pm 

If this is happening often I would suggest finding local paranormal investigator to figure this out. I would just start with security cameras.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:31 pm 

I tried cameras but the camera lifted up eerely and droped down and it turned off before it even dropped.