UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:58 pm 

According to the late John Beloff, Editor of the SPR in London, there is nothing on record at the SPR of ever seeing a ghost for expecting to see one. This intrigued me, because in going over my more than a dozen sightings I found this to be generally true and wondered if true the world over.

However, I mentioned to John that in my experience of having seen one the first time, they often return until completing why they appeared in the first place. For example, an acquaintance living in England suggested to a friend that she get in touch with me concerning frightening encounters with serial killers in the area she lives. She was feeling the knife wounds of female victims every time he went out on the prowl. I was not expecting to see a ghost when Cindy (pseudonym) and I began emailing.

I did not have to turn around to see him; experience has taught me that we see in all directions with our minds. He emerged as smoke, the very thing that took his life through mouth cancer. I was to learn the ghost was her father, and he had only one message to share, and he shared it repeatedly. “Tell her I apologize.” That was it. He died over 16 years earlier and was carrying a terrible guilt about his drunken misdeed, and I don’t think I have to elaborate. She was the idol of his eye.

He surfaced three times. It seems he could not make direct contact with her. He used me, instead. As already stated, he emerged as smoke the first time. The second time was the next night when he appeared as in real life. That was at her request because Cindy was dubious. Soon 14 members of the family became part of the scenario, including her priest, who apparently did not like where this was going. The third time was, as I recall, two weeks later when he was driven out of my realm. Knife wounds ceased after that, as did her trips to the local police department, to report killings.