UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:37 am 

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has ever seen any ghost or something like this. As all of us have always heard that ghost does exist but no one has proved their existence. There is no permissible proof that the ghost exist. I am intense to know about the fact of ghosts. What info do you people have on this? :|

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:29 am 

I've seen what I perceive to have been ghosts, but as for proving these anomalies exist, I can't.

When our animals die, often times they manifest for a time in our house. Sometimes it's by leaping up on our bed or into our lap a certain way, or by being seen across the room for just an instant--and that happens often after the animal has been gone for a long while, even for years.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:45 am 

For me, ghosts have only become ghosts when I realized that other people didn't experience them the way I did.

I did not realize that others did not experience a touch, or hug, or thought, message, warning etc. I have had very good relationships with those that have 'passed over', from when I was a little girl. Two very close friends that died, are still very much with me, and when I'm not paying attention when they are trying to come through to me, more obvious things happen, like missing keys, disappearing and then showing up in unusual places, all the bumps and noises that people think of as having no connection to ghosts.

It is still strange to think that this is abnormal or not real, according to the normal flow of things.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:47 am 

Yes, it is absolutely true that the existence of ghosts has not been proved yet but still I have retrieved some information about ghosts from an online service which has videos on paranormal and ghost happenings and are a real treat to watch. There you have videos brought by different people as there is an upload facility so that you can share your videos. It is indeed a good place to be surfing when you have interest in paranormal and ghost incidents.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:00 am 

Thank you very much, yumini! That's a place to take up some more spare time!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:50 am 

The face of a ghost, I have absolutely felt the presence of a spirit close to me, in the same room, etc., but I have yet to actually see in front of me a spirit manifested into solid form, however I know that they are there when they are, for me it's an intuitive feeling of not being alone and I can tell whether it is malevolent or harmless just by the feelings that run through me the energy if you will. I have seen thousands of vidios with sightings but never did I actually see head on a figure. Sometimes out of the corner of my eye I can see somethiung fleeting and its not my head messing with me, its real. Thats the best I can explain it but there is no doubt that they are real they are here andif you set aside all preconcieved notions on what you have been told, what you have seen on t.v. ,then you can open yourmind up to endless possibilities which exist out there in the big bad world. I know in my soul that there is so much more than meets the eye, but one has to be open and receptive to such things, because I believe if your not then you will never be able to see beyound your existing ideas.Tweaked, I laughed whwn you said you have one more thing to take up time. Time for me seems to be slipping by so fast, its not fair boo hoo, but the boogyman is real. joey978

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:07 am 

I have experienced what you have, and I'm glad you said what you did. I have felt the presence of spirits, both good and bad, mostly bad, that have left me absolutely cold and terrified. I can feel an entity's energy increase as it gets closer and closer, and I am able to 'isolate' myself somehow, and blank out the time, and wake up in the morning without being harmed.

Why are they here. What do they want. Why me. Do you have any ideas on that? What purpose is there in that behaviour that leaves a person frozen in fear.

To me it is as real as any instinct. You know when you are in the company of certain types of energy, both good and bad, in any roomfull of people. Instinct tells you when to run, when it is safe, when it isn't etc. I don't think mankind would have survived on 'skill' alone, without instinct we would have disappeared aeons ago.

It is, just beyond reach isn't it Joey.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:25 am 

Animals' instincts are SO much more acute than ours... They don't have the internet to educate themselves (or to scare the "whips" out of them! LOL); our cats have FIGHT or FLIGHT sense and not a lot in between. But they have good sense about who will be good to them, and who won't. (Can't say the same for dogs... I've seen people beat dogs half to death, and the dog gets up and limps over to be petted again. Cats, however, are rarely forgiving.) Our cats are tuned-in to things even before I am, and often Calvin (a huge, all white Maine Coon) comes and warns me if there's a spider on the ceiling, headed my way. Each cat has different skills and a different personality, but they all feel and see and hear things long before I do. So while humans have progressed farther than animals in some of our skills and senses, we've lost a lot of the life-saving senses most animals still retain.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:30 am 

Yes, how true. One of my cats does some very strange things. He will sit and stare, just above my shoulder, or over my head, his eyes moving like he's following something. Really freaks me out.

Too bad they cannot tell us what they see.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:20 am 

Actually, they can... but we have to be able to tune-in to their thoughts. I used to be able to do it when I was a lot younger, but since I've grown older, I seem to have lost my "touch." Occasionally I can get a glimpse of what they're thinking, usually by reading their body language, and once in while actually hearing a phrase or a word or two inside my head. But in the old days, I used to hear their thoughts in complete phrases. I really miss that...