UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Chupacabras
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:45 pm 
Unregistered
Just a thought on the Chupacabra...you know this agent orange chemical that was used in Vietnam and tested before hand in South East Asia and other places like Florida...anyhow, if you have a look at the effects of agent orange chemical spray..the effects on humans being born today from people in those areas..some of them look so alien..well, whats to say that the Chupacabras isnt the end progeny of a long line of affected families that have genetically mutated from lets say a rabbit or even a mouse? It could be anything at all?
If you look at the areas that the sightings of the chupabaras are you will see that they are also the areas that were sprayed years ago...any thoughts on this?
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:24 am 
Unregistered
I MADE A LONG ANSWER AND IT GOT ATE AGAIN!HERES THE CONDENSED VERSION.....
CHUPPAS HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED AS DOGS BEFORE THIS ON SOME CASES....HAIR SAMPLES TAKEN AND ID'D.
tHAT IS ANNECDOTAL ANYWAYS BUT SOME EVIDENCE THAT PEOPLE COULD BE MISTAKEN.....
iF YOU HAVE ANY RTEFERENCE TO CHUPPAS IN SE ASIA(VIETMAN)OR ANYWHERE ELSE PLEASE POST A LINK...........THATS SENSATIONAL!
TO DATE THEY HAVE APEARED IN SOUTH AMERICA AND USA........THATS ALL IVE HEARD ABOUT....AND INCIDENTALLY, YOUD THINK THEYD APEAR IN VIETNAM OR CAMBODIA FIRST IF THE RESULTS OF AGENT ORANGE BECAUSE THATS WHERE THEY DID THE BULK OF SPRAYING......
LATER GAL OR DUDE GET BACK TO ME,,,,,REGARDS BERGLE
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:22 pm 
Unregistered
[:)] Hey bergle
You know what? I wouldnt be too suprised if that was dogs hair they found..hair is the last genetic changable strand, even in hybrids, mules etc!!
I think I saw the proggy you saw, was it on sky???? Im not your regular cryptozoologist but over the last 10 to 15 years, its becoming more and more apparent that something is amiss...(She looks around her to look for spies...I will whisper so nobody heres this bit ok...) They even have one in Mongolia!!!![shocked] omg omgomgomg whatever next? These Yak loving people have a lurking monster?
Yes, why not? Every one seems to have a pet...why not the Yak loving Mongolians for petes sake...Now ask yourself a question???? Has the Government carried out any secret biochemical tests near by???

Well Im not holding my breath for too long. The wait will be longer than I have years left on this planet...but getting back to the Chupacabras...I say we tie Tony B and a few orther select candidates to a pole in SE Asia as bate and see if the Chuba wants him for tea..."you know what I must have got up in a really good mood today.......ahhh, rant over...I do get a bit rambly lmao l8r peeps xx
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:24 pm 
Unregistered
That is an interesting fact!(the hair fact)i was not aware this was the case....
This tiny fact opens doors to more rooms full of questions than it closes...sic
The canadian bio scientist who analyzed the hairs did not mention this to the sample supplier.......The old guy was willing to call case closed on tv.....
must write him a letter if i could remember his name......oh well.....drifts off to a drooling mumble........
Got any more earth shaking comments on chuppas or have i plumbed the depths of your fact bin?
I hardly think so.................
What are your speculations if any, on the bloodsucking aspect?
(i think chupacabra means goat sucker )
if these animals or whatever do not devour their prey,is it possible they have no means to digest them?.As if the bloodsucking is emergency food that they have discovered to sustain them till they can call home?
This is one possible explanation for this recent behavior thats to my knowledge not been reported in the past history of the countries inw which nthe chupas have found a home......other animals may heve been accused of this type of feeding though....
What is your earliest chuppa incident you are aware of????
as definately a chuppa?
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:11 pm 
Unregistered
[:)] ahhhhh..welllet me seeeeee..lmao
Ive only really got into cryptozoology in the last 6 years and just like the Loch ness monster I avoid crowds...my point being, everyone has their own ideas..and little ole me tends to get the battered end of the wedge in a prolific argument with instant experts, academics I can usually do better with as they dont personalise an argument, so I take less of a battering...over time as genetic changes take place, as with the dog hair, it is possible for the canine sub-particles to be correctly identified as such as, that is what they were looking for...something they knew..however, as in the case of some syblings/parents etc..DNA has become entangled and as was the case 5 or 6 years ago...a mother and child was found out to have different DNA, this also happens in the genetics world but its a taboo subject as everyone wants others to think they are the all knowing and fail safe methods could well be called into question.
Once someone's veracity is called into question, credibility hits the floor. Noone but me..gets it wrong in the world of Science!!! If Im wrong I admit it, on the other hand geneologists and geneticists, are perfect creatures that never get it wrong..until of course another form of science proves the failings, and they move on.

You are correct about the Goat Sucker bit too...Im wondering what cross species could have developed into a blood sucking beastie...and then I think oh I know...bugs!!!
Perhaps this chuppa has evolved to combat the environmental conditions that the poor thing has had to live in all this time? Take the blood bug!! A small creature with no mates, not much of a social life and all alone it lives. It also is so small that to devour its prey or hunt in a fashion typical of a hunter as we know it, could well be all too much for this poor species...so evolution saves the day by developing a process that allows it sustainability by just simply sucking that life out of its prey rather4 than carrying it back to where ever it calls home?
White blood cells, other components of rich blood all on the menu??? But how does it kill its prey????? The program I watched on the subject was rather vague in more than one area, however I did catch that in more than a few cases there was more than one animal killed, I think 8 horses were killed in one swoop...how the hell did this happen without a scratch on them? I think tho that the government has a lot to do with some of these mutilations...some of the animals I saw had clean jaw bone showing as if cut by a laser? OMG whatever next..but I hear you cry, would the government do such a thing???? HEHEHEHEEE..OF COURSE THEY WOULD we know!!!
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:44 am 
Unregistered
WELL BUDDY THIS IS A GRUESOME SUBJECT AND I EXPECT THE LADIES ARE EXCUSED FROM IT AS IT IS NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH.....
wHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THE HORSES RINGS FALSE....
HE TYPICAL MUTE IS REPORTING REMOVAL OF FACIAL MUSCULATURE AND LIPS SECTIONS OF JAWBONE SOMETIMES AND ONE EAR AND THE SAME SIDE EYE....
nOW OTHER PARTS ARE ALSO MISSING THESE USUALLY BEING THE TESTICLES OR OVARIES ETC AND THE RECTUM CORED AND THE INTESTINES REMOVED AS IF BYSUCTION EQUIPMENT.
EVEN TO THE CHEST CAVITY BEING EMPTY, IN ONE CASE OF HUMAN MUTILATION IN BRAZIL......
tHOUGH THIS ONE CASE WAS REPORTED PUBLICLY, IT WAS RUMOURED THERE WERE OVER A DOZEN WHICH ARE BEING HELD FROM THE PUBLIC BY POLICIA...
tHE HORSES MAY HAVE BEEN MUTILATED BY UFO RIDING ALIENS BUT CHUPAS I THINK NOT.
mANY CHUPA REPORTS OF EXANGUINATION ALSO REMARK PUNCTURE WOUNDS IN TH BODY AS WELL.
bUT THE MUTES MAY NOT HAVE OBVIOUS EXANGUINATION MARKS....
I BELIEVE THESE ARE TWO SEPARATE AND DISTINCT PHENMS AS OF NOW....THOUGH I AM SURE LIKAGE MAY ALSO BE A FUTURE POSSIBILITY.....
sAY YOUR NEWLY PLANTED EARTH CONES NEEDED SOME FRESH BEEF BLOOD TO HELP THEM GROW INTO BIG MEan people sucking adults!
over and out b
___

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:23 am 
Unregistered
Hello mate, is it true that they are alien pets? If they are true, I can say maybe, because Mexico have lots of alien mysteries right?
___

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:26 pm 
Unregistered
Chupa chupa Xeno......hello,
I have to admit,a stranded alien pet may be a pretty neat explanation !
My own theory is that there are few chupas,(maybe one)and a lot of hysterical blame put on to natural dog and other preditor attacks......
There are a lot of incidents that could be explained by substituting many earth scavengers and minor preditors for the supposed chupa.....
The South american chupa flap apears to have died down a bit from its peak.
The likelihood that extraterrestrial beings are behind even a small portion of chupa incidents is low,IMHO,and the critters who seem the most likely critters in the attacks are plain old dogs, unless they can come up with some better DNA evidence somehow...(maybe slobber arount a puncture wound or some other DNA carrying substance or even a small piece of chupa skin or lip from the animal defending itself...)Too bad the attacked critters arent sufficient size to get us a few samples of chupa blood etc...before they succum to its fangs...bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:58 am 
Unregistered
Some even said they are NASA experiments gone wild. But if this chupacabra sightings did not begin shortly after the founding of NASA, its busted.[:(]
___

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:00 am 
Unregistered
Or simple enough they are Aliens using surgical equipment on cattle mutilations. [:P]
___