UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:29 pm 

An interesting observation made by this UFO Researcher, who says that when there are sightings of strange creatures, much like the Seti and Bigfoot we are familiar with, there are also increased sightings of UFO's.

http://www.strangemag.com/paranormalanim.html

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 pm 

Sounds like the Skinwalker Ranch... the one up in Utah that George Knapp wrote about in his book.

Some areas of our planet, I honestly believe, at where dimensions meet, and where portals can be opened. We can step through from our side, and other entities can step through to our realities from their side.

Many years ago I had a "portal" experience; I saw the area I had just been looking at, all built up with houses, but from 25 feet away it was pristine as it must have been a hundred years ago. I could hear my brother's voice, but I couldn't see him, nor could I see the ducks swimming in the pond that he & I had been observing from his POV. (I had moved the 25 feet to take a photo of the ducks from a better vantage point, but the pond was shaped differently from my new position, and the ducks WEREN'T THERE!!) Luckily, when I crawled back to where I could hear my brother's voice, he was there. And so were the ducks! I've never been able to explain that happenstance any other way.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 am 

When I used to go visit with our friends when I was still usefull to them, during a delivery or medical examination if they didn't want me to see what what happening they would put up what I call screen savers. It was like a big tv screen accross my chest and it would be as a distraction for me.

I would know what they were doing but I wasn't able to feel it. On the screen savers they would often put up a scene of a particular area that I knew and it would show me in fast motion how that piece of land had changed over the years from the the beginning of the earth. I even got to see blocks of land where I was living at the time and it was so interesting.

It was often just the movement of the ground and the dirt and the plants but also how some areas were developed to make them what they are today. It's not quite like moving through dimensions but you do get to see the different aspects of places. I got to watch heaps of these over the years......Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:07 pm 

In class they used to she me the Earth from about the 1800s, when there was practically NO smog, to how it would change into what it has become now--littered with chamtrails (altho I didn't know what chemtrails were, at such a young age; I thought they were just pretty clouds someone was drawing, and of course, THAT assessment was CORRECT!) and ugly pollution. I saw lands devastated by destruction--lands turned from flourishing valleys into barren sand dunes. But mine weren't amidst a medical procedure--they were in a classroom environment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:11 pm 

Some of your experiences mirror those of Jim Sparks. He too, received more classroom, and technical knowledge.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:27 pm 

He and I think we were put together, at least once, in an environment ... but I don't remember his aliens at all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 am 

On Massillas ship they have a round lecture theatre that constantly shows and teaches everything you can imagin and people are welcome to go and attend any time they want to but I always found them too technical for me and I tend to be a bit slower at comprehending stuff. I need to have things explained to me and be able to ask questions and often I get stuck on the simplest thing but can't learn passed it until it's explained properly. I never considered these screensavers as being a teaching tool as much as an interesting distracion but perhaps they were a teaching tool. The memories of what I saw do tend to stay in my head. I must research into Jim Sparks a bit more. I think I meant to once before but got distracted......Ann :P