UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 pm 

You need to change your tone.

We don't care about the diversities of beliefs on this forum - just that when you post YOURS, you are respectful.

The people on this forum read as many different opinions as possible, and we weigh the pros and cons of all if them. Just because afterward some of us can still believe that there may not always be a current and absolutely correct scientific answer - and that in the future science may discover that what we know now is not the end-all, be-all of what really is - doesn't mean we're idiots, or so jaded we cannot change our personal opinions when science of today becomes the truth or more informed science of tomorrow.

Respect for all members' opinions, whether we agree with them or not, is of utmost importance to having an open forum community wherein members aren't afraid to ask questions. However, creating a hostile environment to justify your own thoughts, will not be tolerated.

If you cannot remain open-minded and civil, please take your comments elsewhere.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:32 pm 

Chompski,

I don't know why you came in here with guns blazing. Really, we are a very good bunch; many of us have been here for years, and we ALL have in common, an open mind when it comes to anything to do with anything from Bigfoot to Politics to alien abduction, and everything inbetween.

I don't know why you are so annoyed, if that is the right word, with our 'quaint' community. If you took the time to read through the many years worth of posts, you would have a better understanding of the quality of people here, including every discipline from Doctors to Numerologists, and also, everything inbetween.

You don't need to feel unwelcome, you just need to be a little more polite if you can. Consider that we are all essentially here for the same reason, and that is to learn and share experiences, and offer assistance when needed.

Seriously, we're nice people. Ease up a bit on the sarcasm, and maybe post a little about yourself so we know there is more to you than the attitude we have seen so far.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am 

There are no scientific facts on Bigfoot, as it stands now it is only a myth, and if people would read the whole posts and look at different folklore as I have you may understand why I have mentioned this in the first place, I have not yet found anything in the science world talking about Bigfoot, and probably will not until something is found.
So if I wish to use my imagination, as others have forgotten how, it is my choice, and when you can show me the scientific facts on Bigfoot, then I will study them also, as I have been doing for thirty-eight long years.
This is put in as a different view and not as a factual.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 am 

No need to defend yourself with us, Jeff. We all pursue areas of beliefs that differ from others.