UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: BIGFOOT; NOT OF EARTH!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:18 pm 

For many years there have been stories told of the Bigfoot, by many of the Native American tribes around the United States.
Within these stories, if you listen very carefully, you may have an idea jump into your mind that the Bigfoot is not even from earth.
The stories are told of how the Bigfoot is a mythical/magical being and comes to the lands for only a certain period of time, and then vanish without a trace.
Some stories are told of Native Americans out in hunting parties, coming across such a beast on many occasion.
The beast would suddenly appear before them, and when they would try to approach this beast, it would vanish as though it was a magical being.
Many people have tried to find this creature for the past several hundred years, but yet they have found nothing.
There is one video of the bigfoot which was made in 1967 I believe, but the pixel of the film is quite bad, and you couldn't tell if it was real or make believe.
However, they have not yet, to this very day found any sign of the bigfoots remains or any body wastes within the woods of the northwestern states or any other state for that fact.
Why???????? Well, I believe these creatures are not of this world, or not of this dimension, but instead they are visitors here.
These creatures have a more heightened sense then the human does, and they have been able to locate and use the different portals/doorways that connect earth with millions of other worlds, realms and dimensions.
Bifoot has found these portals/doorways on their level of existence or even planet and they come to earth through them for just a visit into our world.
The reason you can not find any remains of this creature is because none of them have died on this planet, but instead they have only died on theirs.
The bigfoot creature when it is seen by humans across the united states and even in other countries, have only seen this creature for a very short period of time, showing me, in my theory, that they reallize they have been seen, make their way to the closet portal and walk back to their reality.
This makes it appear as though this creature is a magical creature, being able to appear and disappear at will, when actually, they are only walking through different portals that the human race has not yet been able to find and utilize.
Within some research that I did some time back, I found that many of these portal and doorways are located around the most entence areas of the earths energy fields/lines.
This is why the bigfoot is only seen in certain parts of the world, they are only able to walk through the portals that have the most energy going through them, and
Since the world has become evoled over these past one hundred years, and we make more and more energy for the population to use, we seem to waste more and more energy into the earth atmosphere, and these portals and gates are being used more and more by different entities, not only the bigfoot, but others like the moth man, jersey devil, and alien races because there are large amounts of energy helping to open then portals more easily.
This is perhaps why, over the past one hundred years, mankind has seen more and more of the paranormal, and since we waste so much energy each and every day, these portals will begin to open up even more, and more people will begin to see things.
Bigfoot is only a visiting alien. (my theory)

JEFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:56 am 

Maybe, Jeff, they don't even realize they're visiting... maybe they just cross innocently from one dimension to another, without even knowing they're doing it. There are probably many portals in those thick woods and high mountains where few people live.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am 

I agree Tweaked. There is often evidence of footprints, and/or sightings and obvious other signs such as broken branches and disturbed brush, but never do they stay long enough. They must be going somewhere else, another dimension, portal or what have you.

Maybe in their world, they quite innocently pass through, and then return to where they came from somehow. Might also explain some of the other creatures people have talked about over the years as well.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:43 pm 

Yes Tweaked an innicent creature which walks between the different worlds perhaps unknowingly, and here we are, Mankind, trying to hunt them down.

Tim, If you check out the different reports all the broken branches and such are all located in one geological area, with very few sightings beyond this.

I do believe other creatures like Moth Man and the Jersey Devil are from these type dimensions and are only seen a few times over the past ten years.

It's almost like that show on BBC America called Prime Evil.

There are millions of ideas of different things coming and going, like even the dino's may have come through such portals or have gone through such portals to escape the ice age, and at times they come back like the lochness and champ, and it goes on.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:21 am 

Thats a very interesting thought. I have also read of some other peoples thoughts which also think that bigfoot is not from earth. The most interesting one i read (before this one) was that they think that bigfoot is a visitor from another planet to observie (sorry i dont know how to spell that well ) the devlopment of human technology. Your thought i very ineresting because it would also explain the reason for no found body. It really gets you thinking about the many possiablitys.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:42 am 

And Bigfoot is probably one of many creatures, perhaps all originating from the same place, or dimension, crossing over somehow, and then back again.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:46 pm 

Okay, here's something of great interest that you may find quite interesting.
On a fishing trip into the northern woods with my brother, back in the mid 1970's when I was 15 years old, we came upon an area that was completely void of all sound.
As we walked along the road it seemed as though we had walked a good two miles and a lot of time had gone by, but when we reached the end of the void, (vortex) we discovered that we had only moved along the road about 18 to 20 feet and only a few moments had actually passed.
This area was completely void of all sounds, even the falls down on the river became silent, and the sun dimmed as though in an eclipse, and the air became heavier to breathe.
I remember this location to this very day, but have not been there since.
I am planning a trip there in the spring and summer of 2011, and we are hoping we will be able to document anything out of the ordinary.
I believe that day, we were standing (walking) in the area of where all the energy lines in Maine intersect (vortex) and that we were standing right on the edge of a portal that leads to another dimension and perhaps another world.
We had a feeling come over us that day, that felt as though there were many things, or people keeping a close eye on what it was that we were doing.
As soon as we stepped out of the area, all feelings stopped and a feeling a peace came over the body.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:33 pm 
Unregistered
Or the reasons no Sasquatch remains have been found are the following: 1) small population size, and 2) remote living area. You're basing your inferences on the assumption that where we've sighted 'Big Foot' is where the creature spends a large amount of time and raises offspring in. As is the case with many wild, territorial animals, their territorial range could be well over 200 miles.

If we decide to make that assumption instead, which is reasonable given the nature of Sasquatch sightings, trying to find Big Foot remains becomes a search for unusual bones in an area that is many hundreds of square miles. Most search and rescue operations don't have that kind of operational range, so unless a team is put together for this purpose, and turns up nothing, I would think it's illogical to assume that Big Foot is some sort of supernatural or extra-dimensional being simply because there's a lack of physical evidence.

Also, what idiot thinks that Sasquatch is an extra-dimensional being? C'mon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 pm 

Again, don't call respected members, idiots, or somehow imply that surely we must all be wrong because you assume yourself to be 'right'.

There are many things you can research in order to draw a more complete opinion of what is possible in this vast universe, just as easily as you can do research to conclude that none of it exists.

To those that have experienced the paranormal side of things, anything is possible.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 pm 
Unregistered
Or could it be that you don't want to accept more scientifically-sound, logical arguments? I think it's the latter. You just don't want to admit that having theories with absolutely no basis in reality is strange and incorrect.

But that's okay. That's why you guys have forums like these. It's quaint. :)