It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 am 

http://s8int.com/phile/giants26.html

There Were Giants in the Earth in Those Days:
A Giant Axe to Grind with the Archeological Museum of Herakleion ....Page 26

by S8intcom, copyright 2008

So, let me axe you something?

If you were a world famous and unique museum featuring ancient Minoan and Cretan artifacts, and in your collection had giant double headed axes of stupendous size—wouldn’t you include something in a photo of the artifacts for scale? Wouldn’t you provide the dimensions of the objects in the official descriptions of the artifact?

Is the fact that these ancient axes are much taller than a human being desciptions I’ve read about the artifacts, even the one from the museum housing them fails to provide that detail.

Now, the fact that these objects are very large, does not prove that they were wielded by giants; perhaps as the museum and other sources claim, they were just votive or worshipful objects. However, the fact that the size detail is often omitted and the objects shown without anything that could provide scale makes me slightly paranoid. We get a sense of their size primarily from tourist photographs.

SEE the photos and rest of article at the link.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 pm 

That is quite amazing isn't it?

Giants.........

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 pm 

Steve Quayle was the guest w/George Noory last night on CoasttoCoastAM Radio. He says he's in close contact with a pilot who had been flying bones of ancient bodies (uncovered while looking for the WMDs which didn't exist!) and bodies of current living "giants" out of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan, until he became a whistleblower last year when he called into the station and his voice was recognized. Allegedly all the bones and remains of these beings are being stored at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 am 

Giants don't fit into the established paradigm too well. Nor do people with six fingers.

In Iran there were a number of statues, some half destoryed, which showed people with six fingers and toes.

At one point things must have been much larger than they are today. There is plenty of evidence for giant people and giant animals. I suspect the flora was also much larger at one point in Earth's history.

I once dreamt that I was in a jungle surrounded by these large rectangular ancient strctures (a bit like a giant Stonehenge), and the trees all around me were huge. These were just your average tropical trees but they were much taller than redwoods!

Whoever was wielding them axes must have been very tall....just like the tablet tells us.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:19 am 

Amazing to think there are still possibly giants living in the mountains in Afghanistan.

There have been unusual tribes discovered over the years, never before known to mankind.

But, somebody tell me why they would need to hide the bones? Do you think it's because the giants are still among us?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am 

Hi Tim.

There certainly has been some stange things documented. If memory serves me correctly there was a group of people, a sort of tribe, that explorers came across in remote Mongolia.

These people were all 7-8 feet tall. Some might say that's a coincidence, but what are the chances of a group of men living together all being near world record heights, living in the remote wilderness.

Here's a photo of one of the guys.... http://www.omniology.com/GIANT-MONGOL.jpg

It's certainly a possibilty that giants could still be living somewhere on Earth. But, whether they are alive or not, the bones, remains and artifacts will always be hidden. Giants don't fit into the picture too well and hence any evidence of them will always be supressed.

In that respect, giants are no different to ET, or mythical animals. None fit into the picture that the establishment is pushing.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 am 

According to the BIBLE in which I was tried to be indoctrinated, there were pictures (drawn, of course) showing that the fruit carried out of Canaan took TWO MEN to carry a group of grapes. It showed them carrying a pole between two men, with a HUGE bunch of grapes on a pole, between them, the pole carried on their shoulders. I, when I was a child, thought this was b.s. But it there were REALLY WERE giants living in Canaan, the they would have grown food relative to their size. NO Bible picture since those, printed in the 1800s, have ever depicted a picture like this.

I BELIEVE.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 pm 

Indeed Tweaked.

There is plenty of evidence for the existence of giants....but unfortunately many people think it's a hoax and become uninterested.

There a giant jars in Laos and Greece. Whoever was drinking out of them must have been exceptionally tall and strong. http://www.nomad4ever.com/2007/10/16/th ... n-of-jars/

Plus, if you take a look at some of the doorways on temples around Greece, and in other parts of the world, the door ways are huge. Not relative to the size of todays humans. These were made for somebody much larger.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 am 

The problem (at least one of them) with people today is that so many photos can be photoshopped, and made to look differently than they are, when you're there.

I don't doubt that there were giants, and may STILL be giants living in remote areas and underground caves, or coming from different dimensions. I also believe in BigFoot...