UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: BIGFOOT!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm 

I believe that I have seen something related to Bigfoot, but am not entirely sure. I saw a hue footprint, about as large as a small child, and by the indent it made, what made it must weigh about 700lbs! :o

Post subject: Re: BIGFOOT!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm 

Was this imprint in solid rock? Or, was it on a dirt road, a trail, or in a field? And could it have been made by a production company, making a film in the area?

Post subject: Re: BIGFOOT!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:44 pm 

I recently read a genealogical newsletter from my Fulton County membership. It seems that back in the late 1800s there were lots of Bigfoot sightings all over Fulton County and where I grew up, Wabash County. The article spurred a memory from my childhood. On hot summer nights when I'd be in the front yard swinging after dark, and my granddad would be sitting in the porch swing not more that 25 feet away, every time we'd get a whiff of a foul-smelling something and we'd hear footsteps tromping through the great woods behind our farmhouse, Granddad would come and get me from my swing and then we'd go to the 2nd floor of the house and watch the woods from a tiny window at the top of the stairwell. We could HEAR something that sounded very large making it's way through our woods, but we could never actually see what it was. It was large, though... we could tell it was a huge creature by the loud twigs breaking under its feet. I don't know that Granddad ever saw it when he was younger growing up in Fulton Country, but he recognized that awful stench! And he always made sure I was safely taken quickly from the pear tree swing into the house and up the stairs to watch with him through that little stairwell window.