UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: How to change my self?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:43 pm 
Unregistered
I’m thinking how to change my self. I don’t like many things about me and want to be better, but more than 10 years I’m trying to change something about me and no success.
Example:
I want to want to be more organized.
I know what to do to be organized and have a clean house, etc. But I don’t do it. More I don’t have the motivation to do it. So first I want to have the motivation. I want my self to want to have clean house and be more organized, etc.

I cannot help my self; I’m trying this for many years and no peace of success. I have junk around me and 80% things I start I don’t finish.

I was thinking about some Hypnotic audio CDs so I can listen to it and get my self hypnotized, but I don’t know if I will have the motivation to finish this procedure.

Does anyone know what I should do? Where is the best place to buy the hypnotic audio?

Thanks for any advice.
___

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:28 pm 

The first thing I'd suggest, Matt, is get a physical check-up if you haven't had one recently. Make sure your health is okay, and that your gums and teeth are healthy. (Sometimes our bodies try for years to tell us something's wrong, and we don't interpret the signal properly.) If you are fine physically, go to a good bookstore and browse through the self-help/hypnosis/positive thinking books. If one or 2 seem to call out to you, start there. Read them and see if it helps you to understand your lack of motivation. If you get a clearer idea from either of those books, then go to Amazon.com and see what self-hypnosis CDs and DVDs they can offer. Buy used. If you notice you're feeling better, and you're actually beginning to get things done, (one-project at a time) then you'll know you're on the right track. But start with simple, easy-to-do books, DVDs, and projects. If you overwhelm youself right out of the gate, you'll never get a project completed. I hope this helps; let us know how you're doing.
___

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:12 am 
Unregistered
The apostle Paul comments on just such a state of mankind, and himself by the way....
"That which i would do,i do not;and that which i would not do,that i do...."
We are all pretty much like that matt.
It is not your struggle, its mans struggle.
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:00 pm 

I have a similar problem with my daughter. I know I taught her how but she simply can't seem to do it. I've given up nagging and have realized that people sometimes actually make judgements against people by how they keep their house. When identifying someone they refer to them as being a terrible house keeper or tell people how dirty this person or that is because of it and they rarely say of the person about how friendly loveing or careing that person is or how they are always happy to help others or how generous they are or what good parents they are. They're judged by their ability or lack of ability to do housework and are made to feel guilty or embarrassed about it. I realized that I was becomeing one of them and now instead of complaining about her house I'll offer to help her. Perhaps judgemental people need to judge themselves a little harsher than they do. Ann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:18 pm 

Does anyone know of a way to hypnotize your way out of a phobia. I have Arachnophobia, and freeze up if I am near spiders, scorpians,etc. It's embarissing if i'm in public. If anyone has advice, please pm me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 am 

this is not easy one to do......