UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ME
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:55 am 
Unregistered
I don't know what is going on. I just need to talk (or write). Although I feel crazy I'm not. I just know there is something more. I am paranoid, not delusional, about people, groups, trying to figure out who I am. I know by writing this, because of all the crap I had to do to get, in that there is no hiding. I believe it is getting too close. It's hard living with a secret of this magnitude. Nothing against any other group that has fought for their right to be heard and observed (gays, race, religion, etc.). But I do feel this is different. I AM DIFFERENT. It doesn't seem to matter where I go, what I do...I have been taken and used since I was about three years old. I still don't know who or why. What I do know is that I am done. Done watching, listening and believing that I am crazy. I'M NOT...

The reason that I am writing now instead of in the past is because I believe that the end is near. I am not a visionary, nor a prophet, but do feel the need to speak. Let me say first that my belief in God is strong and will not stand aside. With that said, I have had an extremely large but unknown amount of abductions.

I have considered many options. Therapy, hypnosis, and even attempts to find support groups, but have either come up empty or have been to timid to find a path.

Please, if you read this, LOOK UP, we are in the days when YOU will have a decision to make. They will not help you. They do not care. I DO. This is as crazy as it gets. I have been taken since I was about three until I was about 25. I have had no contact since then but was given information that I do not even understand. It has been 10 years and I had put it behind me until recently. The past six months I have watched and seen things that no one should or could not know...but I do. Cool right. No, it sucks...because I also know the end. It is not the same as you watch on the news. It is not like you even see in movies. To be honest I really don't understand the whole thing myself.

Let me know how crazy you think I am after you read this fragmented and according to our society, insane piece.

I look forward to your replies...

Post subject: Re: [lostinspace] ME
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:28 pm 
Unregistered

How crazy you are? I can't rightly determine that, Lost.
You talk a lot about what you know, but you haven't said anything...
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing...or nothing to comment on!?
___

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:36 pm 

[reply]
Let me know how crazy you think I am after you read this fragmented and according to our society, insane piece.

I look forward to your replies...[/reply]

FIRST, and most inportant, if you're sane enough to think you're crazy, trust me -- you're NOT.

What kinds of things have you been told that you don't understand?

Belief in God is fine, but you have to see God in your own way, not in the way others think they have seen him, because we are all individuals, and we all have a similar-but-different relationship with God. No two are ever exactly same.

These are NOT End Times for all of us; only for some of us who are already pre-determined to leave this reality sooner than others.

They are, however, End Times for people who have relied upon material things and non-spiritual beliefs (such as selfishness and greed) to make it through Life. The day is fast approaching when those who have not embraced any form of spirituality will either see the errors of their omission, or they will die (either) physically or spiritually because they have refused to see the parts of living that make us human as well as beings of light.

Tell us what you've been told and seen. Many of us are also contactees from early childhood, and perhaps we can all work together to help you sort everything out.
___

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:00 pm 
Unregistered
Poster,

Have you read sheeinstein's contributions? She claims abduction as well, but her message overall is not clear, like yours, it just isn't clear.

Why is that? I don't say you are lying. Or Sheenstein is lying. I just don't know. But why are these sort of cases always so...'vague' ? Maybe it's me. Maybe I just want to be told somethin definate? Do you know what I mean?

I'm sorry you were - or think you were - taken by aliens.
They sound like uncaring and monstrous sons of b*****s who treat us like **** and use us like toys.
I have heard there ARE caring aliens out there. But caring in what way? How do they care for us? In what ways do they 'care'?

Mainly we hear from shadows of people who write pitiful posts saying how they have been given 'information'. Always information, information, information. They get complex information they cannot comprehend and are shown the birth of the earth. Why?

The 'information' you get is always meaningless, it is some mathematical equation that means jack s*** to most people or you are told how mankind has gone too far with his nuclear production. WE KNOW THAT!! DON'T WE KNOW IT!!! it is claimed that Einstein 'misused' the information he was given. Yes YES and YES again!
Where is the useful stuff? The answers? The proof?

You say you were given information you don't understand. Again we hear this!! What is the point of that? How can the 'superior' aliens be getting it so wrong??
Why do they bother imparting their 'amazing knowledge' to people who are left gibbering with paranoia and confusion afterwards?? I repeat WHY?

Something is wrong with all this.

Maybe someone is puttin somethin in the water!!!?. I just cannot see that aliens are going to the trouble of dosing people up with information that they clearly cannot handle than dumping them by the wayside to tough it out. Why? I don't get it.
It don't make reasonable sense. Am I the only one who thinks that?

I hate to shoot people down. I want to believe every poor poster who says he has been given 'information' or that he 'has seen the 'End'.
About 'the end'. I do not think that if you had been shown 'The End' as you claim, you would be writing posts like this. It doesn't ring true.

And if you did see this, wouldn't it be something you would describe????

I used to be a cynic. Then I wasn't. But lately.............

Sorry lostinspace, this is your intro and I don't want to spoil it for ye. But c'mon

Post subject: Re: [Go West] ME
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:21 am 
Unregistered
I understand everyone's point. Let me say that first, I have never been on one of these sites before and don't even know if I am posting correctly. I would also like to make some comments on the responses that I received in order to clarify a little better what I was saying.

I could go into great detail on what happened to me and how things looked, what they did, and my personal beliefs after fighting with these ideas for so long. I promise that I will as soon as I start getting a better feel for working this sight. Technology is not my best attribute.

I think that the comment made that I just leave everything empty with no answers is true after reading back over my posting. It is hard though to put everything down without some type of a question/answer session.

I do know that it has made me feel a little better since I first posted.

When it comes to the concept of "The End", I have my own ideas. I will say that I was not shown anything specifically. I will also say that I really have no idea when it will be. The way I understand it we are at a "quickening" time. Take it for what it's worth, that's exactly how it was explained to me. The problem is that I don't know, and I believe that they knew that I didn't know if that meant a month, a year or a century, it just meant soon to them.

I will also give a quote that was not a part of the abductions, but during that span seemed to be an ongoing theme in all of my dreams when everything was over. I would always see all of this turmoil, as if I was watching an overview of everything. Everything was as bad as it gets, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, drought, famine, etc. and then it would just stop. The next thing I knew I would be running through a field and a vioce would say a number, I don't want to say what the number is but it would always say, "your number is (___________), do not forget it."

Whatever, I don't know. Ask some details about whatever. I will tell you what I can. I just need some direction. The best thing is that I am no longer scared of them anymore. They can do what they want to me, I have made a decision not to let them push me into a state of fear and suppression anymore.
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:36 am 

To lostinspace and to the guest who replied:

We, in this and other forums like it, seem often to be lost somewhere, but that in itself is just an illusion. Wow, that’s not much help is it?

I have been reading, I would like to say studying, Quantum Physics but I’m not that smart. I would like to turn your attention to some works of really great thinkers as they attempt to explain this science.

You can find it right here on the internet, “How stuff works”
[u] [/u]
In an article entitled, “Do parallel universes really exist?”

Now mind you this is not some information beginning give to either you or I by some questionable life form, but by some of your own people who, I assure you are not working this material just for the purpose of baffling us
[u] [/u]
[u] [/u]
[u][url "http://science.howstuffworks.com/parallel-universe1.htm"][#800080]http://science.howstuffworks.com/parallel-universe1.htm[/#800080][/url][/u][u][/u]
[u] [/u]
I was partially taken by the paragraph below and how perfectly it matches what I had been told by one of those questionable beings.

Another disturbing aspect of the Many-Worlds interpretation is that it undermines our concept of [url "http://people.howstuffworks.com/time.htm"]time[/url] as linear. Imagine a time line showing the history of the [url "http://reference.howstuffworks.com/world-vietnam-war-encyclopedia-channel.htm"]Vietnam War[/url]. Rather than a straight line showing noteworthy events progressing onward, a time line based on the Many-Worlds interpretation would show each possible outcome of each action taken. From there, each possible outcome of the actions taken (as a result of the original outcome) would be further chronicled.

I had been told that, “They”, have viewed every possible outcome and feel that, we will, given the depth of greed we are now experiencing, destroy ourselves, as others have done in the past. The only difference being that in the past it has been regional. Today that region is the earth itself.

My question had been, “But how can we change that outcome?” The answer was, “revolt”. That too, has happened before and as the being pointed out to me, often the revolters have their own agenda that is equally as greedy, if not more so. We have interfered with your most destructive weapons in the past as your records will show, and we will continue to interfere as they threaten not only your planet but also the very principal of life itself. If you were to remove the power from the powerful and with the absence of, “The awesome” threat, you can change, but it must be your change and not ours, your agenda not our agenda.

I have found that I had been told many things I didn't understand only to see the application or demonstration of them at another time. I have already posted several of these experences here on the forum. So it is not secretive.

Bebop

___

Post subject: Re: [Go West] ME
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:39 am 

Go West: I have added some discusional material on the subject started by lostinspace.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:44 am 

I hope that you'll just take your time lostinspace. The more you get around in here, the more you will see that you have more in common with many, than you think you do.

Technology is both a blessing and a curse. It's one thing to know what you want to say, but to get it all together and jump in, figuring it out on the computer, it all takes time. Not as easy as it sounds for the uninitiated.

Not to mention that we are all faceless, and some are six-foot, puffed up and bullet-proof. Some are sympathetic, and overall, I think a pretty good cross-section of all you could possibly imagine in human nature, all in one place. If you are unsure of anything, IM any of the moderators, or any member really who has that feature enabled, that you feel comfortable asking a question to.

When you're ready; no pressure.

Looking forward to more from you lostinspace.

Tim
___

Post subject: Re: [Timbit] ME
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:22 am 
Unregistered
Timbit,

I appreciate your comment. You seem to understand what I am trying to say. Generally just posting my thoughts and reading the responses has seemed to help in some way. I have thought for so long that I was just crazy. I'm not, although I still feel that everything is just too out there to be considered a normal rational thought.

Again, I have come to the point where I don't care as much anymore if someone was to find out. I have no doubt personally what has happened over the course of my life, although I am certain that a majority of the population would think I am nuts.

I sometimes wonder if I would lose friends, or if my family found out what they would think. Would they freak out, and think I should get some professional help. Or would they play it off and yet everytime thereafter keep it as a mental note in the back of their head as we just hung out as we do now.

If anyone has any specific questions please feel free to ask. I find it refreshing to be able to share these secrets that I have held in for so long.

Thanks For Your Input,

Lostinspace
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:26 am 
Unregistered

I could go into great detail on what happened to me and how things looked, what they did, and my personal beliefs after fighting with these ideas for so long. I promise that I will as soon as I start getting a better feel for working this sight. Technology is not my best attribute. ================
What technology are you referring to, LOST?
You have typed nearly 10 full paragraphs of nothing.
Typing is not a technology, and if it is, you have mastered it.
==============

I think that the comment made that I just leave everything empty with no answers is true after reading back over my posting. It is hard though to put everything down without some type of a question/answer session.

[/reply]
===========

We are not here to prompt you, Lost!
You have a story to tell, tell it.

Have you seen, or are being treated by a psychiatrist?

Are you on medication for Schizophrenia, or Paranoid delusion?

Okay, Begin at the beginning...

First contact, how old were you, and where were your parents?

Who was it?

Who did you think it was?

Was there a ship?

Were you probed? Scooped, or scraped

What did it/they look like.

Do you go willingly?

What did they tell you exactly.

Why do you feel afraid of them.

What does The End have to do with them?

If you were abducted, where were you taken
from, and where were you taken to?

Exactly what was done to you?

Are you implanted?

Do they still bother you?

I HATE prompting Lost, but it seems you are not going to give up your story without it!

More or less it seems you are looking for a place to 'ride out' your supposed encountered experiences.

Sitting around in here will not help you, unless you talk.

I feel you are looking for safety in numbers, but we cannot help you, if you don't share with us what you think is oppressing or bothering you.

Your story is important to us, but if you don't tell it, we cannot create it for you.

Even, if you think you are delusional,
even if you have NO story, you can stay...no one will make you go.

There is plenty of material to read here, and plenty of people to talk to, if that is all you really are here for.

Follow my prompt up there only if you wish, but say something?

We're all ears.

Lastly, I don't think your name gives you any particular kind of courage...'LOST'? in your case it's self depricating.

How about DayofDiscovery?
It's time you took charge of your own situation, don't you think?
but don't mind me, it's just my 2cents!

Taykn
___