UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: hello to all
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:10 pm 
Unregistered
hello all i am new to the forums and recently had a sighting in my own backyard. going to try and post it as i am new and not sure how to do it yet...but tell me what u all think of it..i have more photos and video but i havent figured out how to get the video to fit
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:14 pm 
Unregistered
heres more....
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:17 pm 
Unregistered
and more
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:23 pm 
Unregistered
if someone can direct me on how to put in video ill post the video we took
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:05 pm 
Unregistered
ok i have the video on aol heres the link [url "http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ufo/903285355"]http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ufo/903285355[/url]
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:21 am 
Unregistered
another
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:16 am 

Welcome to the forum axebender1977!

You have some interesting shots there, and the video as well. Any sightings prior or after this, and what was your impression on the anomalies, in particular the worm shaped one. That particular shape I've seen photo's of in the forum here somewhere, and until I joined here, I'd never seen anything like it. Is your area a hotbed for sightings?

Interesting too that your dogs picked up on something strange going on. They really have a sense when something isn't quite 'normal'.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:49 am 
Unregistered
this is my very first sighting and i just moved to this area in sc about a yr ago but havent heard anything unusual ever go on in the neighborhood. i really dont know what to think of this sighting it certainly is a ufo in the strictes defenition..is it a spirit is it aliens i dont know...when u look at the shots that look like worms it was an attemp to get a close up shot with the camera. i think the affect of the object moving so fast..at time the object moved so fast it seemed to exist at 2 points at once. when trying to take other photos other affect where produced ..like a face or solid globuel..my writing is horrible so excuse my descriptions if they are not understandable. as for the dogs barking..its not the first time ive heard them howle and bark like this....i sure will be paying more attention to what they are trying to tell me
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:53 am 
Unregistered

I don't know what pictures of a glo worm, the head of a violin, a cocoon, a coat hook, an inch worm, a coat hook again, a drain pipe, and lightening bugs have to do with ufos, but LOL!

WELCOME, axebender1977!

er what does your name stand for? chop a lot of trees do you?

how long did this thing hang around?

Post subject: Re: [Taykn] hello to all
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:19 pm 
Unregistered
just to clear things up this is real footage they are not lightning bugs! lol..but if it wasnt a personal experience i wouldnt believe these pics...defenetly no bugs in these pics..the effects that this object made while being photographed up close made the pics take those shapes...its like a trail of light that did not catch u[p to the object..at certain points you can tell the more solid areas are where the object stoped.. oh the object what hanging around about 45m to an hour..and no i dont cut trees im just a geek and play lots of d&d..lol figures these thing always happen to the most credible witnesses lol
___