UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 12:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:27 am 

Welcome to the forum Luis, I do hope you can find some information and comfort in understanding what is going on with you.

I am not aware of any other posts off the top of my head with anything similar, but I'm sure you will be contacted if anybody can offer advise.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 am 
Unregistered
Thank you, Timbit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:36 pm 

[reply]Good evening,

I am looking for help. My extraterrestrial experience, in brief words, is:

One night, when I was sleeping, a "machine" settled on the right side of my head and almost hypnotized me to insert a device through my right ear. I called this artifact the "mini-machine in my brain." Since then, I have suffered uncountable bad experiences because the "mini-machine in my brain" controls all my body from my brain.

Definitely, it is not about an illness of the mind or of the nervous system, but about a phenomenon that I can not explain since I do not remember seen an UFO. Probably, now, instead of coming inside UFOs, the extraterrestrials send mini-robots to accomplish their missions.

Why have I been captured? What should I do to get back my freedom? Are there any other cases like mine's?

If you need more information about it I can provide it. Please help me.

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.
lvvl100@hotmail.com[/reply]

Luis, I don't know if anyone reading our forum has had your experiences, but I [u][i]HAVE[/u][/i] heard accounts very similar to yours - in our international IUFOC Experiencers' Group therapy sessions - in Laughlin, NV Congress gatherings every year. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Where do you live, Luis? What country? Had you seen UFOs [u]before[/u] this particular experience? Has anyone else in your family ever had sightings? Are you close to any military facility, or a place "known" to be a UFO [i]Hot-Spot[/i]?
___

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:59 am 
Unregistered
Thank you for your reply Tweaked.

I live in Mexico, Mexico State. I have seen a strange light phenomenon in the sky before the (alien) implanting. In my family the UFO theme, is not very open, I mean is like crazy talking about UFOs. I am not close to a military facility.

Do you provide support by email? In positive case, my email is: lvvl100@hotmail.com

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:53 am 

I am very good friends with Santiago Yturria Garza and Jaime Maussan. They are well known investigators in your country. Would you like me to have one of them contact you? Santiago is near Monterey; Jaime is in Mexico City. Let me know which place is closest to you, and I'll make the connection for you. I'll forward it to the appropriate gentleman.

Tweaked
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:58 pm 
Unregistered
I think it will be better to have both opinions... as far as I keep it confidential. As I told you my family is not willing to talk about UFOs or alien abductions / implanting.

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:24 am 

I have sent your information and your e-mail to Santiago. He can put you in direct touch with Jaime, after he exchanges pertinent information with you.

Good luck, Luis.

Please come back and post -- we will be waiting to hear how this goes.
___

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:30 am 
Unregistered
Thank you, Tweaked. I will be waiting for Santiago's contact.

Cordially,

Luis Villegas.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:38 pm 
Unregistered
Ive heard of implants that can control humans.But ive never heared of someone who remembers seeing a robot implanting it into the ear.Plus you are aware that it controls you?I would think they whould have it were you didnt know you were being controled.
I will say ive had 2 mexican american friends that are abducties and they have different stuff happen to them it seems like than all other race of humans.Even the ufo sightings
in central and south america are more intense.I got a scoop mark one time and so did 2 of my friends.Me and my other friend are white and we got one "mark" on us.My "mexican american" friend got 2 of them instead of one.The were all on our left legs around the same spot.The other mexican friend i have here in Houston,has many ufo sighting and abductions.This guy has white scales on his neck after an abduction when he was 6 years old.So im just saying that it seems like a whole other game for the latinos.They even have more mass sightings than we do.
___