UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:35 am 

Yes, I have some Mexican-American friends who have had childhood episodes, and theirs were much more intense, as well. I wonder if it has to do with a combination of DNA, skin pigment, AND the fact that they are a mix of Native Indians from the Latin areas. I don't know that this is a fact, but there seems to be some statistics that indicate Native Americans (Indians from North, Central and So. America) are contacted more often than European/white/Black Americans.

I have also wondered if it's because the Latin People are still living closer to the Land and the Legends than the rest of us do.
___

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:54 pm 
Unregistered
I did not have any information about which races were abducted or implanted than others. It is interesting. Nevertheless, I have heard about abductions specially in USA and Canada.

Answering to your question, wavygravy, I am completely aware about the implant and its control over my body. I have been aware since the time when I was implanted, as you already know. The reason for this is because it produces a machine sound and voices inside my brain. Also, it makes me do things I would not like to do. It is a full body control! It is unbearable.

In you have a mark on your leg, you may also be implanted but that implant, if does exist, is not like mine because is not in your brain an does not produce any additional consequences. That type of implant can be removed by surgery. I am afraid of surgeons, in that case I would rather prefer to keep the implant.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:01 pm 
Unregistered
Hello, Teaked.

Santiago has not cotacted me. Do you know something about him?

What is the "Land and the Legends"?

Luis Villegas.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:27 am 

I will send him another e-mail. He travels a lot, but if I'm persistent, I will eventually hear back from him.

The Land and the Legends refers to the people from other countries (not so much the USA, unless it's the native Americans) seem to pass down legends from the forefathers, and have a closer relationship with the land itself. Oh, true, some in every country are so busy, they forget about their "roots" ... but generally, the Mayan and other cultures from your history are most present in your thoughts, than the greatest part of the people of the USA. Ancient customs, ancient religions, rituals -- these are all part of your rich and vibrant heritage.
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:27 am 
Unregistered

Luis,
you are afraid of surgeons, but have you had an MRI of your head to see if you actually have an implant?

What is your body doing that you don't want it to do?
If you hear voices, are they in your language?
Have you discussed your situation with your doctor?
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:06 pm 

Wavygravy: You talked about inplants. Just the other day I watched a documentary that covered that subject and that Americans will have this imposed upon them starting in 2008, supposedly for their own protection but also for their tracking. Very well presented material If you would like a copy of this DVD I would be glad to send you one just send me your mail address. PM In fact anyone who would like to see this I would gladly send you a copy.

Bebop/Bill
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:04 pm 
Unregistered
Id like to see it.I wonder if its on youtube?Then you wouldnt have to send it.You remember when some celebrities were on the news telling everyone they got there children implanted?They use that to get people used to the idea of having them.I doubt though we will all be forced to get them by next year.Im not aware that i have an implant.But i do have a cell phone and they can track you with that if they want to. [unsure]
___

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:46 pm 

Wavy. It's not on you tube

Bebop/Bill
___

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:39 am 
Unregistered
Thank you Tweaked! Hopefully, I will be in touch with Santiago soon.

And thank you for the explanation about "The Land and the Legends". The reason why this people are more in touch with UFOs and other phenomenons is that they are more in touch with the universe than people from other modern countries.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:00 am 
Unregistered
Taykn:

It is not just that I am afraid of surgeons, is that they can not remove a very high technology implant as the one posed in my head.

I have not had a MRI mainly because of money. That study costs money and my doctor (psychiatric) does not consider relevant. I have already asked the doctor for it. I can not pay it as the implant effects prevent me from having job, thus earning money. I have no money for it.

Further more, I hardly believe this study will help. The implant is made of controlled plasma or energy and I do not think it will appear in the imaging. If it appears on the images it will have the form of a small star (or electric flare). ¿? Many people have troubles visualizing an implant made out of energy, but it is true. The question is:

"Why I would believe you if you tell me that you feel pain. Pain is mass-less. I can not see it". The same happens with the implant. I am sure it exists because I have experienced the implanting process and the adjusting process of the implant in my head. Is like a micro-landing process of a little alien machine in my brain. But it can not be seen... yet.

I hear voices and I have discussed them with my doctor (psychiatric). But easy solutions gives easy result. I have gained nothing more than more drugs from my doctor. Thank you for your help.

Do you have another question about the implant or my current situation?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next