UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:08 am 

I see them every day I venture out doors. I have been reading about them and from droppings on plants and tree leaves there are particles of mercury, lead and other poisons to kill or give cancer to people. Children are the prime targets of the New World Order that runs things in America. They pull the strings on the puppets that pose as candidates for election. They are nothing more than mouth pieces for the Illumanati that seeks a culling of our population. It is estimated that 85-90% of us must die in order for a clean atmosphere and more riches for the elite ruling class. Already America has shredded the Constitution that once ruled in our land. Obama who is a puppet of the NWO made sure he sealed the fate of our noble document.
In many parts of the country there is no more azure blue sky and white white clouds drifting by. Now, we have so many chem trails that sky has turned a milky grey like skim milk and even the clouds have vanished and what remains are the checkerboard criss crosses of the chem trails loaded with poison for the masses. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 am 

I have been saying for awhile that the argument about climate change and global warming distracts us from this immediate crisis of air, water, and soil pollution killing and making sick millions of people. And the mostly republicans, and Trump who belongs to the narcissus party are trying to gut the EPA, NOAA, and Climate agreements to reduce pollution with nothing but profits and power on their mind. For those who vote for these kinds of morally stunted politicians, have you no compassion for the deaths that are caused by not cleaning this cesspool up?
Check article: https://www.writemyessay24h.net/write-my-thesis.php

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:02 am 

These Chemical trails are left in the sky by high-flying air ship and that they comprise of substance or natural operators intentionally showered for [url=https://www.finestassignments.co.uk/assignment-writing-service/]Assignment Writing[/url] obscure purposes undisclosed to the overall population